PITS 2-[Project International Touring Series 2]PS4 

• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
I can see this game making all of us laugh so hard you will need a tissue or three to wipe away the tears. The best description, a cluster kcuf. The dirtier you drive the more points you earn. Do not expect anyone giving back a position after they take you out. Have played twice and will be playing more. Look forward to a room full of friends.

Not all is peaches and cream.

You can not create your own room, invite players, pick a certain track or limit car choices.
Yup. All that. And that's what makes it cool for me and lots of others. The pure fun and craziness of it all. It's a nice little deviation from the norm.
As for creating your own room and stuff I'm sure that's going to come in updates so not worried about that really.
I haven't gotten a chance to play much of it yet but from the bit I played it was quite enjoyable. I intend to get more time in ASAP.

Yup. All that. And that's what makes it cool for me and lots of others. The pure fun and craziness of it all. It's a nice little deviation from the norm.
As for creating your own room and stuff I'm sure that's going to come in updates so not worried about that really.
I haven't gotten a chance to play much of it yet but from the bit I played it was quite enjoyable. I intend to get more time in ASAP.
I'll snag it I've been playing it on xbone so much fun. It's free up there lol

Anybody gonna be around tomorrow night?? Run some one-off's?

Idea's for a new season, maybe to start in a week or three (something to get excited for)?
I'm waiting on some scheduled races as I often prefer to do some practice runs and setups in preparation before.
In the meantime I'm trying to get in as much time as I can with Wreckfest and am enjoying it.

Anybody gonna be around tomorrow night?? Run some one-off's?

Idea's for a new season, maybe to start in a week or three (something to get excited for)?

Sure, anyone is more than welcome to post ideas for some fun stuff tomorrow. I probably won't be attending as this week has been crazy with just getting back from vacation yesterday.

I am planning on final round of our Blancpain GT3 series to be next Thursday. I will post something more formal about that this weekend.

giphy-38.gif
I say V8 super cars!
But not tonight for me bc THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL! DABEARS!

@bigtimedave I drove them when game first drop they were a little sketchy for my liking, and I watch v8 super cars on TV and these dude throw these cars around like they are playing catch. In pcars the grip is just not there.

Anyone else have ideas
@SGETI
@ONESPACE
@potvinsuks
@coltsjugg
@sgohsixthree
@CB_racer

Tag anyone else we race with that I forgot

@HazardLvL4
@Alex ONeill
@potvinsuks
@bigtimedave
@SGETI
@coltsjugg
@sgohsixthree
@davidt33
@ONESPACE
@yogi bear
@Stanc03
@CB_racer
@Mike Lobban
@Senna94f1
@swjaxon
@barryf1fan
@Hanable

I've been trying to mess around with the V8 for a while now and I think it's a good idea to have a look at for future event series.

@bigtimedave I drove them when game first drop they were a little sketchy for my liking, and I watch v8 super cars on TV and these dude throw these cars around like they are playing catch. In pcars the grip is just not there.

Anyone else have ideas
@SGETI
@ONESPACE
@potvinsuks
@coltsjugg
@sgohsixthree
@CB_racer

Tag anyone else we race with that I forgot

Yeah they are a bit sketchy. Still fun but do need some additional finesse. Expect a couple one-night events in SRM this month before the next enduro. Count on one being V8s.

Good Afternoon All,

I apologize for the short notice, but who would be interested in running the final round of the GT3 series tomorrow night?

Blancpain GT3 (Starts 10/11/18)
90 mins
15:00
Default date
Weather: Actual to day of race

Race 8
Barcelona (Catalunya)

Good Afternoon All,

I apologize for the short notice, but who would be interested in running the final round of the GT3 series tomorrow night?

90 mins
Default date

Race 8

Barcelona (Catalunya)

A little too short for me. I'm good for whatever is planned for/from next Thursday onwards though. Looking forward to regular weekly races again with you guys.

Good Afternoon All,

90 mins
Default date

Race 8

Barcelona (Catalunya)

I need to get the dust off my lamborginhi so I'm in

Good Afternoon All,

90 mins
Default date

Race 8

Barcelona (Catalunya)

The bear will be there!.

Back