PITS 2-[Project International Touring Series 2]PS4 

• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
I wont be running anymore on Thursdays myself. Need to find more practice time for Camel's league. Hoping the wife doesn't give me to much grief switching to Tuesday.
I'll be checking in though to see if something interesting comes up. Keep it clean Stanc,,,:lol::lol:

I wont be running anymore on Thursdays myself. Need to find more practice time for Camel's league. Hoping the wife doesn't give me to much grief switching to Tuesday.
I'll be checking in though to see if something interesting comes up. Keep it clean Stanc,,,:lol::lol:
OH man looking forward to seeing u on Tuesday lol

We got a decent number for thursdays, though i naturally just leave/quit/RAGEquit/******/***/*8?/***************/****/**/*** and stuff like that
Just cause alex dipped doesnt mean we all have to. Itunes sucks anyway

We got a decent number for thursdays, though i naturally just leave/quit/RAGEquit/******/***/*8?/***************/****/**/*** and stuff like that
Just cause alex dipped doesnt mean we all have to. Itunes sucks anyway
Well I'm sure if we had did a formal transfer of the league to someone else things would've went smoothly or atleast smoother than they did.
But here we are basically Thursday nights are over in my eyes.
No one has even showed interest in recent event posted. Grids coming out soon so ima make my way, over to that along with new nfs game.
I'll still run Tuesdays as long as that league is running

I still will run whatever you guys come up with. My step dad is just not doing well and between that and his (mine actually) old house, along with regular life stuff it's just hard to even play anything - at least at a set time. I turned my PS4 on last night and didn't even sit down to play anything... in fact, I think the tv is probably still on.

Well I'm sure if we had did a formal transfer of the league to someone else things would've went smoothly or atleast smoother than they did.
But here we are basically Thursday nights are over in my eyes.
No one has even showed interest in recent event posted.....
Yeah but remember in the last month there was a lull where there was no or hardly any scheduled race nights as we know it. Hazard had other thing to see about also. And with Alex pretty much giving up on us for PC (damn him) poor Hazarda was like the lone ranger without Tonto to pick up the slack. It mightn't be a bad idea if Hazard appoints another Tonto to help him.

I playing a lotta Wreckfest in the meantime but soon as we have scheduled events again I'm in like Flinn.

So... ya'll should just sell your consoles and get PC's.
Do it! Do it now!

How about No.jpeg

Back