PITS 2-[Project International Touring Series 2]PS4 

• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
I'm in for tonight! Gonna be interesting. :mischievous:

Don't be a Max - no one wants to be a Max. :lol::lol:
tumblr_o7x90cPeIF1s9l8tco4_540.gifv

And on the race format / length, I'm good with what will keep people racing. I miss the "second chance" race but enjoy the little longer 60 minute one... so potato, potato. :D

Feel better David we gonna miss u bro.
And I'm sure Rankinon did the same **** a few years back lol

Okay official pits racers lol race night tonight lobby will be open at, 730 tonight 45 minute practice with 20 minute quali

Seeing that the turn out for this season is starting to get better and better after this season we might revert back to the 2 race format would like some feed back 0m this tonight.
If not I've been Enjoying the 1 hour races so we can always keep it going

@slthree
@Canita
@HazardLvL4
@Alex ONeill
@potvinsuks
@bigtimedave
@SGETI
@coltsjugg
@sgohsixthree
@davidt33
@ONESPACE
@yogi bear
@Stanc03
@CB_racer
@Mike Lobban
@Senna94f1
@swjaxon
@Hanable
@Luckymouse71

@barryf1fan
I'm not making this race. Going to be doing a 2hrs of Daytona race that camel is doing

Did he message some of you guys about doing it tonight?? I don't see it anywhere posted in the threads. . . ? :confused:

We could have postponed the Monaco race tonight had we known about it. I would rather you guys (who aren't gonna make it) be there than not... :boggled:

Did he message some of you guys about doing it tonight?? I don't see it anywhere posted in the threads. . . ? :confused:

We could have postponed the Monaco race tonight had we known about it. I would rather you guys (who aren't gonna make it) be there than not... :boggled:

Camel has a PSN message thread that he runs his league from. Unless you are part of that thread you wouldn't have known about it. Pretty crappy of him to do that considering he knows there is a Thursday league...

I'm also participating in the 2 HR Daytona Rolex event tonight. And I'm not sure if it's Camel or if he's helping someone with the event.

Camel has a PSN message thread that he runs his league from. Unless you are part of that thread you wouldn't have known about it. Pretty crappy of him to do that considering he knows there is a Thursday league...

Whoa whoa whoa guys........this isnt my race. I'm not the one hosting this event. All I'm doing is putting the prize money up to help out the organizer. I'm not the bad guy here

It is what it is bro just lmk who's coming tonight we gonna run it and we will continue or thing as usual :cheers:

Whoa whoa whoa guys........this isnt my race. I'm not the one hosting this event. All I'm doing is putting the prize money up to help out the organizer. I'm not the bad guy here

It's fine, man, a heads-up would have gone a long way (from anyone) ... find it strange though that no one said a word, even though I ran Monday and/or Tuesday night with people that are racing in your "you didn't organize this event" race. I would've have wanted to do that race as well - but I now know I'm not one of "you guys". 👍

I know what I'll be doing whilst watching the 24h... ordering PC components. :lol::lol:

Thanks for the last 11 months or so you guys, was fun and learned a lot. Take care!! :gtpflag:

It is what it is bro just lmk who's coming tonight we gonna run it and we will continue or thing as usual :cheers:

@Stanc03 I'll be on later tonight to race... if we can get a few we can run it, if not that's okay too. You've done a stellar job with setting this up, and I hope it keeps going! 👍

I find my passion for PCars dwindling down. We need something new to keep the interest up. Don’t get me wrong, I still love the game, but it’s getting old. New tracks, better physics and graphics are needed.
My PC will be upgraded in the next month or so for the new flight sim.......I might as well make the jump as well. Assetto Corsa on PC is amazing with all the mods that are available.

It's fine, man, a heads-up would have gone a long way (from anyone) ... find it strange though that no one said a word, even though I ran Monday and/or Tuesday night with people that are racing in your "you didn't organize this event" race. I would've have wanted to do that race as well - but I now know I'm not one of "you guys". 👍

I know what I'll be doing whilst watching the 24h... ordering PC components. :lol::lol:

Thanks for the last 11 months or so you guys, was fun and learned a lot. Take care!! :gtpflag:

After 2 1/2 years of racing this game I have stepped away from rooms that are joy rides and not sim like. So your arent going to catch me in many rooms anymore. I'm not sure who all raced with you on Monday or Tuesday that is taking part in that race tonight but I dont know why they didnt say anything. I dont know who "you guys" are but I dont have guys. I race with anyone who wants to race and knows what racing is. I've always left the door open to any room I've ran to anyone who has wanted to join. There is only maybe 3 people who take part in my leagues that take part in any other league here on this forum. A lot of people dont stay in my league because it's too hard to be competitive. 80% of the people that run on Wednesdays probably dont have an account here. I'm sorry that some people may have stepped away tonight but it's not my fault. As I stated....it wasnt my idea and I didnt organize it. I did not try to take anyone's racers or advertise it on these forums. My Thursdays are free so when the organizer told me several weeks ago he wanted to do this race I told him I would put the money up and that I would race in it because he has always been nothing but great towards me. The guys in my league were notified that it would be taking place. As stated......13 of the 16 guys dont even visit this site. If the others joined that's on them. I think only 5 guys tonight are of the 16 that race in my league

Tonights race isnt "my race I didnt organize".

Again.....I'm sorry but all I'm guilty of is racing in the event myself

Hey guys I have to agree with Camel. He is generous enough to front some prize money for a race. :bowdown::bowdown: That's all .

To even hint or suggest camel would only give the prize money if the race was held on a Thursday is insane. So, some guys want to race and have a chance to win some money? wait ,wait as long as it is not on Thursday??? I'm sure you understand my B.O.B. sense of humor.

Thanks for the response @The__Camel , I do see where you're coming from - and I didn't mean that "you guys" bit as offensive. . .
It's just: some were notified, some were not. That's all, don't read anything into that other than myself, and I'm sure a few others weren't graced the opportunity to race in this event. On the not advertising it here, I wished you (or someone would've - we could've postponed tonight's race easily and early) would have said something. I think it would have been cool to have had to qualify for it... if your in the fast 16 you get in, if your not, oh well. :P

I agree about the joy rides and not sim like too. I like to have damage on, and prefer track penalties on as well (which I know isn't perfect)... I'm not fast, don't think I've ever had a pole nor a fast lap for a race, but I try and keep it clean and be consistent... hard to do that when people are cutting the track to "catch up" or whatever reason is given. I like the idea of cautions, though, as it bunches up the field again and you get to race with people (more opportunity to capitalize on a mistake maybe) instead of just circulating 12 seconds behind the person in front, while your 10 seconds in front of the guy behind. . . And also, becuase cautions happen in real racing and bunch the field up.

And @SGETI I don't think I suggested nor implied that he only "put up money" for the race if it was to be held on Thursday... not quite sure where you saw that (I've re-read my posts and I didn't see where I remotely voiced that. :confused:) and what he does is his business anyway. I think if someone that IS racing in it could've posted in here about it earlier in the week, or even last week we could have moved our GTE series back a week, essentially just skipped this week. 👍

I'll get on tonight and either @Stanc03 or I can setup a room and we'll see who shows up - Thursday night is the best night for me to race, and again, would have loved to have been involved in the Daytona 120 that's happening instead.

I've got no hard feelings @The__Camel , sure at first I thought, wth, but eh, it's a game. I'm over it. Thanks again for the reply camel, appreciate that! :cheers:

Here's the Results and Standings after Round 4 at Cote'de Azure Circuit (Monaco)

enhance

enhance

Thanks guys for coming out to race - I think we were all a little nervous about racing 'round that track with full damage, and it did bite a couple of us, but overall it was a very fun and challenging race. Look forward to wrapping this series up next week at Nurburgring Combined!

65d4d71568ab8c49848671a3775750ba.jpg

Sorry guys I missed the 2 hr race , my pedals or throttle pedal is broken,
I did get a last minute replacement lol,
Ashpilsworth,and he did well to stay awake
Apologies

Last edited:
Back