• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
Sorry guys I missed the 2 hr race , my pedals or throttle pedal is broken,
I did get a last minute replacement lol,
Ashpilsworth,and he did well to stay awake
Apologies

hmm_Picard.jpeg

"@Stanc03's inner monologue" :lol:
I wanna go there so bad but it ain't worth my time man lol.

All I'm saying is this is PITS Racing league so if it's not on our page or we didn't tag you you in it. Its not us so for future reference if your not showing I don't need a reason just say your not showing up because this **** turned into something we didnt need in our forums.

@Stanc03 Hey man, would you be interested in us doing a 90 min or 120 min Endo race at Daytona road course after our last GTE series race??

@HazardLvL4 mentioned something about it, and sounds fun to me - I'm sitting here watching the 24h and think it would be fun. If we have enough we could even do a 2 Class race, ie., Prototypes and GTE/3. I would want to jump in the LMP.

Heck, last night when it (the race) went to NBS Sports Gold, I jumped on and played some PCars 2 and did the Indy Cars around the Daytona road course. Those were fun around there. I've got a gold account so put it on my laptop and watched and raced. :lol:

Anyway, just didn't know if it was something you would be interested in doing. It would be kinda like the off week.

@Stanc03 Hey man, would you be interested in us doing a 90 min or 120 min Endo race at Daytona road course after our last GTE series race??

@HazardLvL4 mentioned something about it, and sounds fun to me - I'm sitting here watching the 24h and think it would be fun. If we have enough we could even do a 2 Class race, ie., Prototypes and GTE/3. I would want to jump in the LMP.

Heck, last night when it (the race) went to NBS Sports Gold, I jumped on and played some PCars 2 and did the Indy Cars around the Daytona road course. Those were fun around there. I've got a gold account so put it on my laptop and watched and raced. :lol:

Anyway, just didn't know if it was something you would be interested in doing. It would be kinda like the off week.
I wouldn't mind running something there at the end of the season. Was actually thinking about testing something like that but you guys beat me to the punch lol.
We can run a full 24hr cycle of a 1.5 hour race

Race 5 Nurburgring combined
Weather : light cloud, light cloud, random, overcast
Race start 10am
20x Time Progression
One thing that's concerning about tomorrow's Nurbring Combined race is this "Random" weather thrown in the mix.
If rain starts to fall in the "Random" portion it will mess up the race considering it's a very long track and may take an equally long time to reach Pits depending where you are. I don't think it's a good idea to have 'Random" or rain included in the mix. Just my opinion.

Who's ready for the finale at the Nurburgring Combined in the GTE's !?!?!?

Points reminder after 4 of 5 rounds

enhance

don't forget, a drop WILL BE figured into the final standings, so even if you missed one. . . 👍
And even if you've missed more than one, come on out and race through the German countryside. :lol:
I'm so ready to send it tomorrow bro y9nba get some practice in tonight gonna try and open a lobby around 830 lol out helping a buddy with his wheels

Okay bros it's the final race in the series and points are pretty close up front with the corvett basically leading the way right now. Did 2 test runs last night and no rain keep and open strategy for one but we should be all good

Also the caution period in this race will 5 minutes but we will be going green at 25 minute marker regardless of where we are on track

Also changing final weather slot to medium cloud

@slthree
@Canita
@HazardLvL4
@Alex ONeill
@potvinsuks
@bigtimedave
@SGETI
@coltsjugg
@sgohsixthree
@davidt33
@ONESPACE
@yogi bear
@Stanc03
@CB_racer
@Mike Lobban
@Senna94f1
@swjaxon
@Hanable
@Luckymouse71

@barryf1fan

Race start 10am
20x Time Progression

Okay bros it's the final race in the series and points are pretty close up front with the corvett basically leading the way right now. Did 2 test runs last night and no rain keep and open strategy for one but we should be all good

Also the caution period in this race will 5 minutes but we will be going green at 25 minute marker regardless of where we are on track

Also changing final weather slot to medium cloud

@slthree
@Canita
@HazardLvL4
@Alex ONeill
@potvinsuks
@bigtimedave
@SGETI
@coltsjugg
@sgohsixthree
@davidt33
@ONESPACE
@yogi bear
@Stanc03
@CB_racer
@Mike Lobban
@Senna94f1
@swjaxon
@Hanable
@Luckymouse71

@barryf1fan

Race start 10am
20x Time Progression

Any chance you guys have room for 1 extra tonight?

Hell's to the yeah @Herimopp89 ! I'll shoot you an invite when the practice room opens up... btw Hermi, this ain't the Lounge - FULL DAMAGE!! :lol::lol::lol:

None of these shenanigans
UnpleasantUnacceptableJaguar-size_restricted.gif

btw, you weren't on my FL, but I sent you a request just now, from: aracefan 👍

Are you implying that I drive like that lol I usually only wreck my self.

and accepted

Back