PITS 2-[Project International Touring Series 2]PS4 

• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
I'm almost 7 seconds off the AI. WTHizzle my nizzles, any help would be awwww summ. Not real sure about the game yet either, I don't have much time in it too though. But damn the AI are fast, or I'm really really slow.
I can't hook up shifter to the game either, until a patch comes out. And the FFB can be so much better or my wheel is just getting old like its owner.

I'm almost 7 seconds off the AI. WTHizzle my nizzles, any help would be awwww summ. Not real sure about the game yet either, I don't have much time in it too though. But damn the AI are fast, or I'm really really slow.
I can't hook up shifter to the game either, until a patch comes out. And the FFB can be so much better or my wheel is just getting old like its owner.

Thrustmaster wheel? I'm having the same issue with my T300.

Also, I'll take #63 for my livery.

Are you hooking the shifter up to the wheel or separatly? I have mine connected to the wheel and it is working.

Thrustmaster wheel? I'm having the same issue with my T300.

Also, I'll take #63 for my livery.

EDIT: Got you down for #63, 63 was already taken by Hazard, can you pick another livery when you have a min.

Last edited:
Are you hooking the shifter up to the wheel or separatly? I have mine connected to the wheel and it is working.

Got you down for #63
I'll try it to the wheel later on, first I need to find some speed out of the limbo. I have the t500 you too?

@Falango, Hazard had already chosen #63 for his livery, I mistakenly thought he was changing his. Can you please choose a different livery when you get a min.

Thank you,
Alex

Last edited:
Hey @Falango sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I already confirmed for 63 yesterday. @Alex ONeill made a typo in the drivers list. I apologize for the inconvenience, but could you pick another livery?

My other post was in regards to a buddy on PSN who wanted #12, but @Rednose58 claimed it first. I will have my friend choose another.

@ONESPACE I am not sure what laptimes you are running at COTA, but there is speculation that the AI is currently running unrealistic lap times. I dunno if that is true or not, but everyone has pointed out that the AI for some reason is a lot faster at times than the player.

My other post was in regards to a buddy on PSN who wanted #12, but @Rednose58 claimed it first. I will have my friend choose another.

None of my favorite numbers (14 or 58 or 74) are available, so I picked a pretty colour. If you or your friend have more sentimental value for no 12, then pick me a number that's available and you can have No 12.

None of my favorite numbers (14 or 58 or 74) are available, so I picked a pretty colour. If you or your friend have more sentimental value for no 12, then pick me a number that's available and you can have No 12.

No worries broski, you are number 12. I will have my buddy pick another, he just grabed a car no sentimental value

So I can do this Sunday at COTA, but it'll be my only race. Got a vacation planned over the 2nd Sunday, then I got thrown into a last minute work trip that's gonna be three long weeks right after that. As far as numbers go, I feel like I shouldn't pick a specific one if I'm going to miss 4/5 races, can I just pick one day of that nobody's using that day? Also if enough regulars show up on Sunday that will commit to the season, I've got no problem being bounced for them, would rather have them get the points.

We will be racing the Lamborghini Super Trofeo this season with the first race being this Sunday at 1pm EST. We will be running at COTA. I will announce the rest of the races this afternoon.

The complete schedule will always be located in post #3 of the thread as well as the confirimed drivers for the week.

Please confirm you will be racing this Sunday along with your livery choice.

Thank you Guys!!!
I was wondering? Is there a black one? LOL. I'll finish up testing the Kart and FFB system and go have a look.

I'll pick another one tonight. Going to try to test the car out tonight or tomorrow night too if anyone's up for it. Not sure of times.

Well, I have no clue what is considered fast at COTA for the Super Trofeo cars, considering the game hasn't been out long enough to build up a bank of leader board lap times to check. However, from my first test and track acclimatization session I ran 2:11:5xx. My second test session, last night, I was down into the 2:10:5xx, and almost broke into the 2:09's but mucked up that lap. I will be running another session tonight and begin making adjustments to the car and see if I can break into the 2:09's.

Well, I have no clue what is considered fast at COTA for the Super Trofeo cars, considering the game hasn't been out long enough to build up a bank of leader board lap times to check. However, from my first test and track acclimatization session I ran 2:11:5xx. My second test session, last night, I was down into the 2:10:5xx, and almost broke into the 2:09's but mucked up that lap. I will be running another session tonight and begin making adjustments to the car and see if I can break into the 2:09's.

When I do get the time to run, I'll report back here with some lap times and see what I can do with a setup. I'm not the best at setting up a car, so it'll likely be small tweaks. I might try a setup from a similar car in PCARS1, for a circuit like Hockenheim, since it's quite similar (long straights, mid-high speed corners, fairly smooth track).

I did some testing last night with the conditions set to race specs,being slow man on the totem pole I started out running in the 2:18.5xx range,but before I was done had it down to 2:15.1xx,I think there's more in it with some more practice and tweeks

Good Afternoon All,

After some research I was able to uncover some information regarding real-life lap-times around COTA with the Super Trofeo cars, see the following links for my sources. It looks like the fastest qualifying times are around the 2:06 - 2:08's, and race pace times range from 2:08 - 2:10.

Super Trofeo COTA Track Information:
https://squadracorse.lamborghini.com/super-trofeo/north-america/circuits/circuit-of-america-cota

Super Trofeo 2017 COTA Results:
https://squadracorse.lamborghini.com/super-trofeo-north-america-2017?term_id=3359

Super Trofeo In Car Lap:

Best Regards,

-Haz

I did some testing last night with the conditions set to race specs,being slow man on the totem pole I started out running in the 2:18.5xx range,but before I was done had it down to 2:15.1xx,I think there's more in it with some more practice and tweeks

I'm in the 2:14 range with my fastest time in the 2:12's so your not far off.

Laptime update:

After my 3rd practice session I was able to run in the lap-time range of 2:08:7xx - 2:09:3xx in race trim. This was with some adjustments to the suspension and using the proper gears per corner based on the information I posted yesterday.

Laptime update:

After my 3rd practice session I was able to run in the lap-time range of 2:08:7xx - 2:09:3xx in race trim. This was with some adjustments to the suspension and using the proper gears per corner based on the information I posted yesterday.
I think I'm around the same time. The AI is doing 2:02 flat when set to PRO. Do you remember what your left front tire looked like?

Back