PITS 2-[Project International Touring Series 2]PS4 

• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
37373131432_116f10c0ff_o-860x485.png

Content Leak Reveals New Porsches for Project CARS 2
PROJECT CARS 2 39 October 2, 2017 by Gary Slater
Following a PSN Store leak which revealed details of the upcoming DLC packs for Project CARS 2, it seems the content of one of the packs has already been found.

When the game launched, PCARS2 came with eleven Porsches available from day one, but it appears that more may be on the way. One GTPlanet member uncovered several new Porsche cars buried in the files of the PC version.

Project-CARS-2-Porsche-Carrera-GT-2003-800x250.jpg

The game files contain nine Porsches, from the Carrera GT above, to the legendary 917K and last year’s 919 Hybrid LMP1 machine. With the DLC plans listing eight cars per pack, it will be interesting to see how many cars will form part of the Porsche pack. The full list:

• 1970 Porsche 917K
  • 1971 Porsche 908/03
  • 1971 Porsche 917 Long Tail
  • 1972 Porsche 917/10K
  • 1978 Porsche 935
  • 1987 Porsche 959
  • 1987 Porsche 961
  • 2003 Porsche Carrera GT
  • 2016 Porsche 919 Hybrid
For PCARS1, Slightly Mad Studios included one car free each month, but it remains to be seen if the DLC plan for PCARS2 will follow the same path. One of these models could be free, or find its way into the Le Mans Pack. Either way, the PCARS2 Porsche pack will be one of four DLC packs covered by the Season Pass. It’s due out some time between now and autumn 2018.

With details yet to be known on the DLC packs, we expect news from SMS soon on the contents and release dates.

Thanks to Alxander for the tip!

Featured image by Nato_777

SO EXCITED FOR THIS PACK!!!

I need to know who started race 2 on Sunday and didn't finish. If it was multiple drivers I will also need the order they went out.

Thank you

I need to know who started race 2 on Sunday and didn't finish. If it was multiple drivers I will also need the order they went out.

Thank you

I know we lost phillips blew his engine up first, then we lost ONESPACE. That is all I know, did we lose anyone else?

I thought we had 10 start race 2, and 7 finished? I don't remember who the third retirement would have been though.

@Alex ONeill

There is a macros you can run that will hide all of the columns in that spreadsheet that have a grey background. Really, all anybody cares about is their current total. Everything else is a bit redundant, albeit necessary. Basically, that'll just simplify what is shown and since there is less width, it will post a bit larger and easier to read for everybody.

@Dimse91, I just wanted to reach out to you today and see if you were still interested in running as an active driver this season? We currently still have room for a couple of drivers.

-Haz

Sorry, won't be here this weekend.

With that being said, I took the car to Long Beach. I think we're going to have to get some clarity on track limits, and pit exit line. It's an interesting situation since I don't think it's just the walls as boundaries, and the pit exit line is an existing road line. Also, car setup is going to be huge at Long Beach.

Back