PITS 2-[Project International Touring Series 2]PS4 

• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
I'm gonna try to update the full race 1 replay. I didn't get race 2 but between @SGETI and @Alex ONeill the racing was Crazy fun. But we can't forget @coltsjugg he was throwing down all night from the shadows lol .

@ONESPACE I hope you sort out the wheel bro
i turned all ffb up all the way and it feels pretty darn good, Only ran a few laps at historic Monza, felt as good as the T500. I have to give it a few races before i can say its better.

Here are the points after round 1 of the Ferrari 355 series:

S9R1.jpg

Good morning. This is Fallenlog of PITS2 news with your weather for this week.

It is looking like a rain filled day with rain in the morning and a cloudy midday, back to rain in the afternoon.

See you on the track Thursday.
Does this weather report for tonight's race still stand or is there going to be a update?

Megello lol , is that tonight , predicted text ,how do I turn that thing off , its almost 9pm here in rainy uk , actually it's been heavy rain for almost 2 weeks and that's after 4 months of hottest weather on record,well apparently, as a kid I thought 1976 was hotter,
Enough of my bumbling and mumbling,do we ever practice for tonight's up coming race and if we do could someone kindly send me a invite for some practice and tuning advice,

Season 9 Points after round 2!!

S9R2.jpg

We had a great night of racing with 15 drivers, thank you all for coming out last night! There was some great, close racing. Stance has added to his lead over Colts with Sgeti and BigTime Dave just behind, should be an awesome chase for the championship.

Next week we are running 2 - 45 min races at Imola, see you all next week!

Back