PITS 2-[Project International Touring Series 2]PS4 

• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
@ONESPACE what wheel are you using with Drive hub? Do you ever get any sense of lag in the FFB?
Granted I only used it for the last 2 days and only two different cars. It felt just fine. I did adjust a setting in the actual wheel rim for the GT3 Cadillac, last night. It made the car feel so much better, just a few clicks on the wheel. No issues with FFB.
I didn't see any bad reviews with the drive hub, and I'm going to leave a thumbs up review and I'd recommend it. The mic situation sucks, but if ya have a usb mic, your in there. This is what I used on my ps4.
20181130_182338.jpg

@potvinsuks post made mine look stupid, just seen his. lol.
But if a person can read two small sentences (mainly controller turned off) and plug a square hole into a square hole, by George ya got it made. And no problems with FFB.

Last edited:
Here are the points after round 2 of the GT3 series;

View attachment 783456

We had some great racing last night guys, thank you all for being the best part of PITs!! @HazardLvL4 is now 2 for 2 on wins and poles this season with @Stanc03 finishing second and 4 points behind in the series. @Zii1993 brought his GTR to a 3rd place finish. @yogi bear is holding on to 3rd in the championship 2 points ahead of @bigtimedave.

Next Thursday we start our new weekly series in the X Bow GT4!
So we are racing this week and not taking a one week break?

Granted I only used it for the last 2 days and only two different cars. It felt just fine. I did adjust a setting in the actual wheel rim for the GT3 Cadillac, last night. It made the car feel so much better, just a few clicks on the wheel. No issues with FFB.
I didn't see any bad reviews with the drive hub, and I'm going to leave a thumbs up review and I'd recommend it. The mic situation sucks, but if ya have a usb mic, your in there. This is what I used on my ps4.
View attachment 783581

@potvinsuks post made mine look stupid, just seen his. lol.
But if a person can read two small sentences (mainly controller turned off) and plug a square hole into a square hole, by George ya got it made. And no problems with FFB.
@potvinsuks @ONESPACE

cool. Thanks for the replies. I'll likely order one next week.
Awesome I'm glad to hear that it helped :).

Also remember, the Drive Hub is used for a variety of different things as well. One of which is it's ability to be able to mix n match different Sim Hardware.. So, say someone bought a Thrustmaster T-300 and was really happy with the wheel but then decided to upgrade pedals to Fanatec V 3's, he can and so on.

Another thing that I love about the Drive Hub is that you instantly get 2 different RPM Indicators. The Drive Hub itself is a lighted Tachometer and that DS4 that is needed to be connected to the system, also turns into a RPM indicator, as the light on the controller changes from Red to Yellow to Green in in a variety of different speeds, depends on where you are in the Rev Range.

Here are a few pics as you can see the Drive Hub on the right and the DS4 to the left.
20180902_171445.jpg
20180902_171440.jpg
20180902_171437.jpg

The LED revs on the drivehub didn't work with the Fanatec wheel. I think because the wheel base has working LED revs.
No, it's because you're using the X-Box version of the wheel.. Yes, this time it is because of a Microsoft wheel :lol:.

The DS4 is lighting up though?

No, it's because you're using the X-Box version of the wheel.. Yes, this time it is because of a Microsoft wheel :lol:.

The DS4 is lighting up though?
Yes the DS4 makes some lites. But it was usually on the floor, after it falls off. So I didn't pay much attention to it. Plenty of lights on the wheel and base.
You should put that G27 on a shelf and buy my Fanatec Xbox wheel.

Shiiiiiit ,I better update my t300 , , I won't invest in a csl until ps5 and need to buy triple monitors for my PC ,

I've got far too many car and motorbike projects to finish and sell for new projects lol,

!!!IMPORTANT!!!

T300RS users, there is a new Firmware update available, version 29. Improvements to Auto-Calibration. Make sure to update your wheels!

That is all.

Well in one sense we have to praise mr bell for a great sim racer in Pcars 2 ,yeah it had many many bugs that were ironed out and still has a few left ,
The only thing I didn't like was the banning of people for any comments that didn't suit,

In life as we all know we have to take the rough with the smooth but banning people what did that show .

My apologies for not being able to make it to the last couple race nights. On a Saturday about 2-3 weeks ago my G29 started acting up. Same thing as the previous one did....screen jumping without any notice to "Share" and whatever else menu screen while on the Home screen and/or in-game....and that was the end of that. Anyway I ended up doing what I always wanted to do when the time arose that I would have had to purchase another wheel, bit the bullet and order a Fanatec CSL Elite Starter Kit for PS4. I just received it this afternoon....still in the boxes soon to be unpacked.

I have next to get it hopefully to someone who has a Windows-based PC to do whatever Firmware and Driver updates. Hoping to do so this weekend Saturday or Sunday. Then apply whatever settings etc, practice and acclimatise which will take more time again but hopefully would be back on ASAP.

Back