PITS 2-[Project International Touring Series 2]PS4 

• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
MotoGP @ Mugello, and sports cars / Indy cars in Detroit @ Belle Isle Park. Also, Blancpain America & Europe this weekend guys, some good **** on this weekend. Enjoy!! :cheers:

[and I got laundry and the freakin' yard to mow!! :mad:]
GregariousImmediateAllensbigearedbat-size_restricted.gif

View attachment 674355

Welcome to the Project International Touring Series, a.k.a PITS. PITS 2 is the next evolution in the series as we move forward to Project Cars 2. However, there is more to this then just altering our league's name. Our existing format, carried over from Project Cars, will remain the primary framework we operate by for all weekly season races. As part of our goal of continuous improvement, we will be promoting more special events, enduro offerings, and setup shops for all who are apart of our community, and even those individuals who happen to just stop by. PITS 2 will continue to strive to be the series that offers the best place to race for serious drivers. Now "serious" doesn't translate to "fast", anyone and everyone of all skill levels are welcome in PITS 2. We use the term "serious drivers" because PITS 2 operates by a series of rules and regulations outlined below this post. All drivers actively participating in PITS 2 must obey these rules, and MUST remember this is a game and it is meant to be fun. This newest iteration of the league wants to continue to build on the great community we fostered during the era of Project Cars. We want PITS 2 to be a place where great memories are made on and off the track, by the wonderful people who make up this community. To all new drivers a hearty welcome to you from @Alex ONeill and @HazardLvL4, and to all returning drivers, we want to say thank you for your continued support of PITS. Look forward to racing will all of you on track in this new era of sim racing.

-PITS 2 Directors

@Alex ONeill & @HazardLvL4

I would like join the race

I would like join the race

Good Evening @Osprey_c4,

Welcome to PITS racing we are glad to have you. I saw you already sent me a friend request, but also make sure you send one to @Alex ONeill as well. Please make sure to visit page 1 of our thread and read through all the league rules, regulations, race formats, and season information.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ason-14-may-30th-thursdays-8-30pm-est.359106/

Once you have completed going over all our information please choose a color choice for the Aston Martin Vulcan which is our car for the current season. Hope to see you on track soon!

Again welcome!

-Haz

MotoGP @ Mugello, and sports cars / Indy cars in Detroit @ Belle Isle Park. Also, Blancpain America & Europe this weekend guys, some good **** on this weekend. Enjoy!! :cheers:

[and I got laundry and the freakin' yard to mow!! :mad:]
MotoGP race was insane!!!

5 way fight for the lead until Jack Miller fell, than 4 way fight to the end. Freight train on all laps. Who cares about F1 anymore... That's racing!!

Well here's an update. I'm all settled in my new apartment and got internet tonight.
The landlord supplies internet and cable to his tenants. The thing is I've found the internet is very slow. I did a speed test and got 22-24 mbs download and 5 mbs upload which is much slower than I was accustomed to. And I'm getting internet via WiFi. Lord it's slow like ass. I think he has the lowest package. I don't know how I'll make out for online gaming with that speed.

Well here's an update. I'm all settled in my new apartment and got internet tonight.
The landlord supplies internet and cable to his tenants. The thing is I've found the internet is very slow. I did a speed test and got 22-24 mbs download and 5 mbs upload which is much slower than I was accustomed to. And I'm getting internet via WiFi. Lord it's slow like ass. I think he has the lowest package. I don't know how I'll make out for online gaming with that speed.

connection-issues-have-you-may.jpg

Upgrade your internet, deduct from monthly rent, done. Tell him to get his **** together, this isn't 1993. . .

Latest Posts

Back