PITS 2-[Project International Touring Series 2]PS4 

• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
@Stanc03, What time are you opening up the lobby?

Yeah Stanc, you planning on keeping the original start times as close as possible to the first page, OP. I'm not sure who all is PST besides Alex and Shaun... Is anyone else on the left coast?? I wonder if starting "at a different" time would help with attendance. Earlier or later... wonder if it would help.

@HazardLvL4 You gonna be able to make it tonight?!? My race position just keeps dropping . . . :sly:

Hope you make it bud! 👍

Race night tonight @slthree Jump in if'n you can, man!

I am going to make an effort to attend, and don't worry you will do just fine, I don't have a tune for this car yet, so you should be safe.

. . . and don't worry you will do just fine, I don't have a tune for this car yet, so you should be safe.

ki87.gif

Dude, you went to the back of the pack, I think twice, on Tuesdays race and you still won. :rolleyes:

Hey guys. Good luck with taking over the reigns:cheers:.

Thanks for the invites :gtpflag:.

It's been a hell of a past 3 months for me with moving and some life issues.

Unfortunately, I won't get home till closer to 11pm est. from work tonight but, I'll be looking to make the races going forward work permitting.

We can start at 11:15 est if that helps! :lol:

and yes, sometimes life is just a bore, huh?! [ <--- insert sarcasm! ]

Last edited:
We can start at 11:15 est if that helps! :lol:

and yes, sometimes life is just a bore, huh?!
Ha.. Unfortunately, it's been anything but a bore for me lately but, I wish it were a little :lol:.

11:15 pm est.?? Really? Sure but I wouldn't want to screw anybody else over either.

By the way, I tried seeing what the Car's/Track is for tonight but no luck. What are we running?

View attachment 865874 Here's the first official series
McLaren Longtail GT1
Full damage
Accelerated tire wear/ fuel normal
Pit stop errors
No mechanical Failure
New 5 minute caution period that last from minute 25 to minute 20 during the race. Pits will be open during this time. If your a lap down keep racing until u catch up. This will be explained more on race night

Race Week1
11/21/2019
Red bull ring Gp
10x time progression
Summer :Start time 9am R1: 4pm R2
Weather : Clear, Overcast, Light fog / race 1
: light Fog, overcast, clear/ race 2

Race Week 2
12/5/2019
Monza Gp
5X Time progression
Summer : Start time 11am R1 : 2pm R2
Weather : Light rain, overcast, light cloud, clear / race 1

: Clear, light cloud, med cloud, light rain / race 2

Race week 3
12/12/2019
Fugi Gp
15x Time progression
Summer : Start time 3am R1 : 12 pm R2
Weather : Clear, Clear, med cloud / race 1

: med cloud, clear, clear / race 2

Race week 4
Daytona Road Course
20x Time Progression
Summer : Start time 4pm R1/ 1am R2
Weather : Heavy cloud, med cloud, light cloud, clear/ race 1

: Clear, light cloud, med cloud, heavy cloud / race 2

@HazardLvL4
@Alex ONeill
@potvinsuks
@bigtimedave
@SGETI
@coltsjugg
@sgohsixthree
@davidt33
@ONESPACE
@yogi bear
@Stanc03
@CB_racer
@Mike Lobban
@Senna94f1
@swjaxon
@barryf1fan
@Hanable

Ha.. Unfortunately, it's been anything but a bore for me lately but, I wish it were a little :lol:.

11:15 pm est.?? Really? Sure but I wouldn't want to screw anybody else over either.

By the way, I tried seeing what the Car's/Track is for tonight but no luck. What are we running?

Was just kidding about the late start, pots!! Brother, that's too late for my old ass to be starting 90 minutes of racing.

@Stanc03, What time are you opening up the lobby?
I'll be opening the lobby at 730 eastern time
And I'm gonna do a long 45 minute quali which means race one will start around 815 820 no later

Also if anyone needs a tune I have a really good base tune already so that's going to eliminate half the struggles for setup.

I already took the time to get rid of all the bad habits yall just need to show up get the tune and adjust it to your liking and your all good

@potvinsuks all good bro we will be looking out for u over the next few weeks. I'm trying to wrap up the racing by 10 1015 the latest lol

Last edited:
I was really looking forward to racing last night but just couldn't get going without getting disconnected. :banghead:. Dammit. Before going on track....disconnect. As soon as I exited the pit...disconnect. Lord put a hand. I rejoined around 5 times and every time it happened until I had to give up. Perhaps the problem was escalated because we're currently experiencing fluctuating drops in internet in my area for the last 2 or so weeks. The speed test results are pathetic. Was hoping the internet service provider would have fixed by now but it hasn't. They say they're working on it. I've called them multiple times and told them we're expecting a rebate on the bill.

The strange thing is it seems to be happening mainly with Pcars in online lobby. After I had to give up, just out of curiosity I said to myself let me fire up Wreckfest and see if the same thing would happen.....private racing though. I raced on WrecKfest for 45 minutes straight with no disconnection.

Anyway, hope they resolve the issue soon and we'll see how it goes. They are aware of it and were hoping to resolve already because others in the neighbourhood have complained too. Keeping fingers crossed and hopefully would be able to race with you guys next week.

I know there was only a few of us, but fun race tonight guys. Looking forward to the next one already, and man, having Full Damage on makes it tricky, huh?

I was really looking forward to racing last night but just couldn't get going without getting disconnected. :banghead:. Dammit. Before going on track....disconnect. As soon as I exited the pit...disconnect. Lord put a hand. I rejoined around 5 times and every time it happened until I had to give up. Perhaps the problem was escalated because we're currently experiencing fluctuating drops in internet in my area for the last 2 or so weeks. The speed test results are pathetic. Was hoping the internet service provider would have fixed by now but it hasn't. They say they're working on it. I've called them multiple times and told them we're expecting a rebate on the bill.

The strange thing is it seems to be happening mainly with Pcars in online lobby. After I had to give up, just out of curiosity I said to myself let me fire up Wreckfest and see if the same thing would happen.....private racing though. I raced on WrecKfest for 45 minutes straight with no disconnection.

Anyway, hope they resolve the issue soon and we'll see how it goes. They are aware of it and were hoping to resolve already because others in the neighbourhood have complained too. Keeping fingers crossed and hopefully would be able to race with you guys next week.

Sorry @davidt33 idk what happen last night why you couldn't join
@coltsjugg also what happen with u dude

And the damage had me driving at about 60 percent didn't wanna push too hard and make a mistake

Idk if your still interested in racing but we have a new season coming up today if you have friends also bring them

Sorry @Stanc03 , not sure why i didn't get an email notifying me about your reply, I was on and would've love to race. I'll set a reminder for next Thursday to hop on with you guys, add my PSN: Canita and ping me through there if you're on.

Disclaimer: I've been concentrating mostly on Assetto Corsa (for some reason i like the Tyre model more :D), which has made me a bit slow on PC2, but nonetheless I'm pretty clean. Also, do any of you play AC here?

Sorry @Stanc03 , not sure why i didn't get an email notifying me about your reply, I was on and would've love to race. I'll set a reminder for next Thursday to hop on with you guys, add my PSN: Canita and ping me through there if you're on.

Disclaimer: I've been concentrating mostly on Assetto Corsa (for some reason i like the Tyre model more :D), which has made me a bit slow on PC2, but nonetheless I'm pretty clean. Also, do any of you play AC here?
It does have a better tire model I will add you on psn and I also play assetto corsa I love that game

I prefer full damage, it makes it more realistic. And thanks for sharing the set up. With everyone in the same car and set up it like a road race of champions. Do they still have those?
Oh yeah they're still going on Bear. Vettels team won it last time around in Mexico City. They've also added the e-ROC which involve the Sim Racers and the finalists in that category (digital drivers) race the (analog drivers :lol:) for the finals.

By the way, this just shown on Fanatec's Twitter.. Interesting, I wonder if my T300 Alcantara would fit in there somehow :eek:.

@Stanc03 @HazardLvL4 @Alex ONeill Just make sure I did this right.

Thanks to those that showed up to race last night - The McLaren F1 GTR L/T is a great car and we had some good close racing last night, even if there was only a few of us. Hope more can show up after Turkey Day. 👍
We all had some good battles at multiple points during the race, and I sure thought that Old Bear was gonna somehow pull that win out. Running with full damage is also a welcome challenge and keeps you on your toes.
Congrats to @Stanc03 and @sgohsixthree for putting on a 20 minute show to end the race!! :cheers:

enhance

And thanks a ton to Stanc for getting us going on Thursday night again! :bowdown:

Thanks to those that showed up to race last night - The McLaren F1 GTR L/T is a great car and we had some good close racing last night, even if there was only a few of us. Hope more can show up after Turkey Day. 👍
We all had some good battles at multiple points during the race, and I sure thought that Old Bear was gonna somehow pull that win out. Running with full damage is also a welcome challenge and keeps you on your toes.
Congrats to @Stanc03 and @sgohsixthree for putting on a 20 minute show to end the race!! :cheers:

enhance

And thanks a ton to Stanc for getting us going on Thursday night again! :bowdown:

@barryf1fan, yes you did the presentation for the scoring correctly.

Sorry I didn't make it last night, I came home from work at 6:00 pm and passed out. Woke up at 10:00 pm and was like s***....

enhance

Well blow me down. The very Alex was on last night?

Back