[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

• Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
I got your invite Jake thanks. But it says "failed to join game. Session is full or no longer available". I take it the room is full? Or do I need to do something special (Im a PCars noob)

SEASON 6 ROUND 2

Brands Hatch GP
Track time 08:00
Time progression x2
Weather clear
Tire wear x4
Mandatory Pit Stop

Brands Hatch GP_zpsrynv400s.jpg

Below are the current Active Drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Brands Hatch GP by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00 pm eastern on Wednesday) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I confirm). I will update the list accordingly.

If there are less than 15 drivers confirmed, we will not need KOQ this week and will open the Lobby to all drivers @ 8:30pm Eastern. If there are more than 15 confirmed drivers this week, we will implement the original KOQ process (see post #1) and only the top 10 Confirmed drivers will be locked in, all other drivers will need to go through KOQ as usual.

1. Adrenalin-Confirmed
2. Joe-Confirmed
3. mopars-Confirmed
4. ONESPACE-Confirmed
5. vovik-Confirmed
6. Hazard-Confirmed
7. racer-Confirmed
8. USER-Confirmed
9. SGETI-Confirmed
10. jaxon-Confirmed

aerolite-Confirmed
Lobban-Confirmed
McTrucker-Confirmed
cheezz-Confirmed
Zii-Confirmed
Bear-Confirmed

@Harley Owen
@vsfit
@Matthew Barry
Jakedog-Confirmed
@austindeckerGT5
@VonSlamStone
@FlipJ
Alex-Not racing this week

If I missed any new drivers please let me know. Any previous drivers not on the list are now retired.(see post#1)

Last edited:
SEASON 6 ROUND 2

Brands Hatch GP
Time progression x2
Weather clear
Tire wear x4
Mandatory Pit Stop

Brands%20Hatch%20GP_zpsrynv400s.jpg~original

Below are the current Active Drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Brands Hatch GP by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00 pm eastern on Wednesday) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I confirm). I will update the list accordingly.

If there are less than 15 drivers confirmed, we will not need KOQ this week and will open the Lobby to all drivers @ 8:30pm Eastern. If there are more than 15 confirmed drivers this week, we will implement the original KOQ process (see post #1) and only the top 10 Confirmed drivers will be locked in, all other drivers will need to go through KOQ as usual.

1. @Adrnlinplease
2. @JoeW
3. @irmopars
4. @ONESPACE
5. @vovik05
6. @HazardLvL4
7. @racer420
8. @USERID_77a23
9. @SGETI
10. @swjaxon

aerolite-Confirmed
@Mike Lobban
@McTrucker
@cheezzus
@Zii1993
@yogi bear
@Harley Owen
@vsfit
@Matthew Barry
@Jakedog23
@austindeckerGT5
@VonSlamStone
@FlipJ

If I missed any new drivers please let me know. Any previous drivers not on the list are now retired.(see post#1)
Confirmed

SEASON 6 ROUND 2

Brands Hatch GP
Time progression x2
Weather clear
Tire wear x4
Mandatory Pit Stop

View attachment 629535

1. @Adrnlinplease
2. @JoeW
3. @irmopars
4. ONESPACE-Confirmed
5. @vovik05
6. Hazard-Confirmed
7. @racer420
8. @USERID_77a23
9. @SGETI
10. jaxon-Confirmed

aerolite-Confirmed
Lobban-Confirmed

@McTrucker
@cheezzus
@Zii1993
@yogi bear
@Harley Owen
@vsfit
@Matthew Barry
Jakedog-Confirmed
@austindeckerGT5
@VonSlamStone
@FlipJ
@Alex ONeill

Ready to race

As official lobby host for race night,starting this next race we will be starting on time,no if's and's or but's about it,I hope everyone is prepared,that is all.
SEASON 6 ROUND 2

Brands Hatch GP
Time progression x2
Weather clear
Tire wear x4
Mandatory Pit Stop

View attachment 629535

1. @Adrnlinplease
2. @JoeW
3. @irmopars
4. ONESPACE-Confirmed
5. @vovik05
6. Hazard-Confirmed
7. @racer420
8. @USERID_77a23
9. @SGETI
10. jaxon-Confirmed

aerolite-Confirmed
Lobban-Confirmed

@McTrucker
@cheezzus
@Zii1993
@yogi bear
@Harley Owen
@vsfit
@Matthew Barry
Jakedog-Confirmed
@austindeckerGT5
@VonSlamStone
@FlipJ
@Alex ONeill

The bear will be there

Thanks for allowing me to practice with you guys for a short time last night. Like I said in the lobby, I lost my HUD and had no rear view in any views other than cockpit. I did my best to stay the hell out of the way. By the time I figured it out I think you guys had just finished. (I mustve "toggled off" the HUD, in my case left arrow)

PCars is a completely different animal than GT. Going to take some time to learn the new physics and keep it between the ditches.

Do I need to ask for an invitation to the practice lobby everytime? Or if I'm psn friends with someone in the lobby already am I able to join their game without an invitation?

Looking forward to more practice

Do I need to ask for an invitation to the practice lobby everytime? Or if I'm psn friends with someone in the lobby already am I able to join their game without an invitation?

Yes, you will need an invite everytime to a private room. Just hit up one of your friends and ask. If one of your friends is in a public room you can join without invite.

confirm

Back