SEASON 6 ROUND 2

Brands Hatch GP
Track time 08:00
Time progression x2
Weather clear
Tire wear x4
Mandatory Pit Stop

View attachment 629535

Below are the current Active Drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Brands Hatch GP by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00 pm eastern on Wednesday) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I confirm). I will update the list accordingly.

If there are less than 15 drivers confirmed, we will not need KOQ this week and will open the Lobby to all drivers @ 8:30pm Eastern. If there are more than 15 confirmed drivers this week, we will implement the original KOQ process (see post #1) and only the top 10 Confirmed drivers will be locked in, all other drivers will need to go through KOQ as usual.

1. @Adrnlinplease
2. Joe-Confirmed
3. mopars-Confirmed
4. ONESPACE-Confirmed
5. vovik-Confirmed
6. Hazard-Confirmed

7. @racer420
8. USER-Confirmed
9. SGETI-Confirmed
10. jaxon-Confirmed

aerolite-Confirmed
Lobban-Confirmed

@McTrucker
cheezz-Confirmed
Zii-Confirmed
Bear-Confirmed

@Harley Owen
@vsfit
@Matthew Barry
Jakedog-Confirmed
@austindeckerGT5
@VonSlamStone
@FlipJ
Alex-Not racing this week

If I missed any new drivers please let me know. Any previous drivers not on the list are now retired.(see post#1)

also i had chosen the #1 livery before shake and bake was a confirmed team. i'm not going to break up thier liveries now and will choose another one, but i am surprised thier choice was up held because of that.

x15f61wjw8hy.jpg

SEASON 6 ROUND 2

Brands Hatch GP
Track time 08:00
Time progression x2
Weather clear
Tire wear x4
Mandatory Pit Stop

brands-hatch-gp_zpsrynv400s-jpg.629535

Below are the current Active Drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Brands Hatch GP by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00 pm eastern on Wednesday) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I confirm). I will update the list accordingly.

If there are less than 15 drivers confirmed, we will not need KOQ this week and will open the Lobby to all drivers @ 8:30pm Eastern. If there are more than 15 confirmed drivers this week, we will implement the original KOQ process (see post #1) and only the top 10 Confirmed drivers will be locked in, all other drivers will need to go through KOQ as usual.

1. Adrenalin-Confirmed
2. Joe-Confirmed
3. mopars-Confirmed
4. ONESPACE-Confirmed
5. vovik-Confirmed
6. Hazard-Confirmed
7. racer-Confirmed
8. USER-Confirmed
9. SGETI-Confirmed
10. jaxon-Confirmed

aerolite-Confirmed
Lobban-Confirmed
McTrucker-Confirmed
cheezz-Confirmed
Zii-Confirmed
Bear-Confirmed
TomMang-Confirmed
Jakedog-Confirmed

VonSlamStone-Confirmed
@Harley Owen
@vsfit
@Matthew Barry
@austindeckerGT5
@FlipJ
Alex-Not racing this week

If I missed any new drivers please let me know. Any previous drivers not on the list are now retired.(see post#1)

Last edited:
18 confirmed drivers for 15 slots.
And the day's not done yet!
First time in this series I've been outside the top ten and it's going to be the first time some drivers will not be able to participate, argggg! I am very concerned as my times are not good in this car.
But wait a minute Z, shouldn't directors and scorekeepers have an automatic bye into the race, :sly:

Yes directors and scorekeepers are in. Same as host. However I will not be partaking in that bye as I would like to compete for my place. As scorekeeper and hosts you guys are locked in the main event.

Yes directors and scorekeepers are in. Same as host. However I will not be partaking in that bye as I would like to compete for my place. As scorekeeper and hosts you guys are locked in the main event.
I was just kidding, it's easy for someone to save screenshots of results in PCars dash and send them to me. If I can't make the race through the regular process then tough. I don't want an automatic bye either!

@vovik05 Hey Vlad, if I don't make the race, can you please get PCars dash screenshots of Qualy and races and send them to me after. I know you do this anyways and you will definitely be racing. Thanks.

Also I would need someone to keep track of any drivers that get DC'd, DQ'd or leave, and in what order they left. @Lessen, Josh, you could probably easily do that for me?

I was just kidding, it's easy for someone to save screenshots of results in PCars dash and send them to me. If I can't make the race through the regular process then tough. I don't want an automatic bye either!

@vovik05 Hey Vlad, if I don't make the race, can you please get PCars dash screenshots of Qualy and races and send them to me after. I know you do this anyways and you will definitely be racing. Thanks.

Also I would need someone to keep track of any drivers that get DC'd, DQ'd or leave, and in what order they left. @Lessen, Josh, you could probably easily do that for me?
I'll do it but how about we get on a bit earlier and I'll take a look where you can shave time off of your lap like good ole days? Just a thought. :)

Oh I'm rooting for them...but they didn't waste any extra time on making it look cooler this season. Same with Williams.

I'm not really rooting for them, but I see your point. It's hard to root for something that looks bad.

I'll do it but how about we get on a bit earlier and I'll take a look where you can shave time off of your lap like good ole days? Just a thought. :)
Thanks, I'd love too but it's going to be a scramble just to get on in time for KOQ!

Back