SEASON 6 ROUND 2

Brands Hatch GP
Track time 08:00
Time progression x2
Weather clear
Tire wear x4
Mandatory Pit Stop

brands-hatch-gp_zpsrynv400s-jpg.629535

Below are the current Active Drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Brands Hatch GP by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00 pm eastern on Wednesday) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I confirm). I will update the list accordingly.

If there are less than 15 drivers confirmed, we will not need KOQ this week and will open the Lobby to all drivers @ 8:30pm Eastern. If there are more than 15 confirmed drivers this week, we will implement the original KOQ process (see post #1) and only the top 10 Confirmed drivers will be locked in, all other drivers will need to go through KOQ as usual.

1. Adrenalin-Confirmed
2. Joe-Confirmed
3. mopars-Confirmed
4. ONESPACE-Confirmed
5. vovik-Confirmed
6. Hazard-Confirmed
7. racer-Confirmed
8. USER-Confirmed
9. SGETI-Confirmed
10. jaxon-Confirmed

aerolite-Confirmed
Lobban-Confirmed
McTrucker-Confirmed
cheezz-Confirmed
Zii-Confirmed
Bear-Confirmed

@Harley Owen
@vsfit
@Matthew Barry
Jakedog-Confirmed
@austindeckerGT5
VonSlamStone-Confirmed
@FlipJ
Alex-Not racing this week

If I missed any new drivers please let me know. Any previous drivers not on the list are now retired.(see post#1)

I was hoping to give it a shot tonight...or is it too late?

@Adrenaline @vovik05 @SGETI @swjaxon

These drivers improved their championship standings positions with their race #2 results. Good job fellas!

Whatever you think I did, I'm innocent. Haven't played PCars in about a year, but now I'm tempted. Have fun with the series and best of luck, just wanted to clear up that it is not me you are racing with. :P (Unless he wins, then I'll totally take credit!) I'm rooting for SGETI though 👍

Oh SGETI, what a heartbreaking finish to race 2. Glad to see you at least retained the 5 spot. Your car looked pretty sketchy to drive the last couple laps.

Good Racing everyone I really enjoyed my first night out. It also helps me with what I need to work on:)
One favor to ask is if it is possible to share replays of race 1 with someone could I please get it?

A very entertaining night to watch. Great recovery from last week Zii, and an impressive drive by Mopar tonight. Beginning of race 2 showed some cool battles, especially from VonSlamstone pressuring for the lead, sorry it didn't pan out VonSlam.
Keep up the great work everyone, you all look good out there.

One favor to ask is if it is possible to share replays of race 1 with someone could I please get it?

Unfortunately, it is not possible to share replays of this game due to where in the file system they are stored. The PS4 won't allow it unless the system being used to view is using the same PSN login as the one tha created (saved) it.

I will say, qualifying for tonight race had six people all with-in .600 of each other, that was awesome!

The 2nd race, lap 2, someone's car and mine stuck together side by side and sent both of us off into the gravel in turn 1. Sorry who ever that was, I know we both gave each other room, but something happened.

Towards the end of the 2nd race, I had about a 18 second lead with 9-ish minutes left. I didn't want to drive it balls to the wall still and spin being careless, and throw first place away, so I dialed it back a bit. Ran 26-27's and I seen OneSpace was gaining ground, but I still had a little tired grip left incase he caught me.

Latest Posts

Back