[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

• Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
Six. Then Racer had a problem and Zii disconnected.

FYI @Zii1993 & @Alex ONeill Viewership was considerably lower last night as well. Ill be bold and honest here. I don't see a ton of value in the All Star Race.
Me and @ONESPACE had a heck of a race regardless.
But yeah, I wish more people would show up. I suppose we've never done a confirmation before the race, so that could've contributed to that possibly? I'm not sure what the deal is, at the beginning of the season it seems like there are enough people to do 2 rooms but by the allstar race only 6 people show up.
I don't necessarily think allstar race is a bad thing, but it just doesn't seem to be put priority on. I think past champions and race winners could be invited to the even if they're not part of the current season. Just a thought. That's the way Grimm used to do it back in RCS days.

Hey guys, sorry to see such a poor turn out. I would like to return but, the damage setting scares me away. Very seldom do I finish any race without one or more mishaps messing up my night, especially in that Killer Corvette..... Ain't got time fo dat. Ya, I suck, so what.
Get Consistant Bro
In my very limited and ignorable opinion, you should be finding guys who can compete with the same two or three constant winners. Pits could be presented as an elite league to draw the best Pcars racers out there, not just from Snail. Throw some invites to the best racers from other leagues and get them involved. This won't help me to join again, but if the league grows the way it could, I'll be proud to have been here at the start.
I love the broadcasts, the guys have gotten so much better, but the actual racing is boring to watch with only a few battles mixed in with a lot of guys just turning laps by themselves.
I really enjoyed watchin Jax compete with the big boys, way to go buddy.

Back