[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

• Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
R3.1_zpsy8llebha.jpg~original

R3.2_zpsqfvratfu.jpg~original

Is it gonna be the same 3 or 4 guys for practice tonight?
Ran some yesterday, hit a 1:05:997. But then of course I had to screw with the setup, and only could get to low 1:06's

Ran some yesterday, hit a 1:05:997. But then of course I had to screw with the setup, and only could get to low 1:06's
I'll try to make it. I need a working setup. Not being competitive on Wednesdays doesn't work for me.

I'll try to make it. I need a working setup. Not being competitive on Wednesdays doesn't work for me.

I know in the past you have had some success with my numbers, give it a try, hopefully you can tweak a little and find the numbers that work for you. I think we are going to have the same issue with the left front getting hot. This tune has rear bias, helps me put down the power on the exit of the turn. Be sure to check the gearing and change for this track.

http://projectcarssetups.eu/#/viewsetup/87085933

I know in the past you have had some success with my numbers, give it a try, hopefully you can tweak a little and find the numbers that work for you. I think we are going to have the same issue with the left front getting hot. This tune has rear bias, helps me put down the power on the exit of the turn. Be sure to check the gearing and change for this track.

http://projectcarssetups.eu/#/viewsetup/87085933
will give her a shot :)

Sorry man I went away for the weekend and didn't even hook it back up last night, I was super tired. I'll hook it up tonight after I cut the grass.

Alright I think I'm ready to join you guys. I've been running Mike and Aeros proving grounds lobby for awhile now which has really helped me. I'm somewhat confident in running side by side with others under race conditions now.

GTP: SAMHAIN85
PSN: SAMHAIN85
Livery: TBD (I'll figure out one tonight)

Edit: #10 ICT (I checked first post and it looks available)

I know you guys are already halfway through the season, so if were over max capacity on race night I'll kindly opt out. I dont want to be "that guy" who comes in just to bump someone out whos been here since race 1. But I'll try to be signed up for R1 next season.

Maybe @Rednose58 and I can team up.

Last edited:
Alright I think I'm ready to join you guys. I've been running Mike and Aeros proving grounds lobby for awhile now which has really helped me. I'm somewhat confident in running side by side with others under race conditions now.

GTP: SAMHAIN85
PSN: SAMHAIN85
Livery: TBD (I'll figure out one tonight)

I know you guys are already halfway through the season, so if were over max capacity on race night I'll kindly opt out. I dont want to be "that guy" who comes in just to bump someone out whos been here since race 1. But I'll try to be signed up for R1 next season.

Maybe @Rednose58 and I can team up.

I'm pretty sure there's plenty of room for you bud. Don't sweat it. 👍

Can't make it tonight:grumpy:.

Good luck tonight. I did a few laps with @SAMHAIN85 last night. After he left I got the times into the 1:06's. I think it is going to be a blast. Difficult to pass = close racing. Turns 2 and 3 and the bus stop - what a thrill

Back