[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

• Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
What is the time progression supposed to be at? I've ask before, but no answer. 4x progression doesn't exist. 5 is closer to 4, but it was set at 2 last week. 2 seems a bit off from a 4.
Is it just a typo?

@Alex ONeill - I just verified what @ONESPACE has posted, and he is spot on. The first question is what has been the time scale for the last 3 races, (x2) or (x5)? I have a feeling it has been (x2), which if that is the case we need to remain consistent and run the remaining races with (x2) Time Progression. @Alex ONeill please confirm, and then update the first page in the thread to reflect this for Season 8.

What is the time progression supposed to be at? I've ask before, but no answer. 4x progression doesn't exist. 5 is closer to 4, but it was set at 2 last week. 2 seems a bit off from a 4.
Is it just a typo?

@Alex ONeill - I just verified what @ONESPACE has posted, and he is spot on. The first question is what has been the time scale for the last 3 races, (x2) or (x5)? I have a feeling it has been (x2), which if that is the case we need to remain consistent and run the remaining races with (x2) Time Progression. @Alex ONeill please confirm, and then update the first page in the thread to reflect this for Season 8.

I have updated the schedule to show a x2 time progression.

Worked a bunch of OT a couple weeks ago and the 9-hour shifts probably won't end for a while. My amazing wife gifted me a rather large check for Fathers Day. I like my Elite controller, but let's just say it will soon be my lazy option for racing...

I'll take #92 for wednesday night. Was wondering if any of you have tested yet at dubai. My tires are only lasting 4-5 laps and was wondering if thats about normal or if i am killing them with my poor ds4 control. My best lap so far is a high 2.22 but my average is more like 2.33 with at least one spin or sideways moment a lap. I dont think i will ever get good at this game. Every time i think ive got it figured out i find myself pointing the wrong direction next turn. It is so unforgiving.

I'll take #92 for wednesday night. Was wondering if any of you have tested yet at dubai. My tires are only lasting 4-5 laps and was wondering if thats about normal or if i am killing them with my poor ds4 control. My best lap so far is a high 2.22 but my average is more like 2.33 with at least one spin or sideways moment a lap. I dont think i will ever get good at this game. Every time i think ive got it figured out i find myself pointing the wrong direction next turn. It is so unforgiving.

Yes, @Alex ONeill and I tested at Dubai in the thunderstorm/night conditions yesterday. Depending on your setup the wets will either last 4-5 laps or much longer. I know for me they are last probably 2.5 times longer than that. However, again this is due to my setup, and I use a wheel. It is known that controller use in PCars will destroy tires. I agree with you there, PCars doesn't hold hands, that's for sure.

I hope you can do better then a half doze laps on RAIN tires at x3 setting. I tested in the thunder storm on rains and could see 11-12 laps with rubber to spare. The issue is how hard to enter or exit a turn to keep the car heading forward. I don"t know what result I will get with a 2:20 avg lap, but it was exciting to run in the rain. And it seems the heavy weather is working the PS4 hard because its fans is running at full speed to cool all the processing going on from the weather engine. Good thing it's not a 24 hr race or the PS4 may breakdown like a Toyota. lol.

I hope you can do better then a half doze laps on RAIN tires at x3 setting. I tested in the thunder storm on rains and could see 11-12 laps with rubber to spare. The issue is how hard to enter or exit a turn to keep the car heading forward. I don"t know what result I will get with a 2:20 avg lap, but it was exciting to run in the rain. And it seems the heavy weather is working the PS4 hard because its fans is running at full speed to cool all the processing going on from the weather engine. Good thing it's not a 24 hr race or the PS4 may breakdown like a Toyota. lol.

Thunderstorm setting will drop my frame rate by nearly 30 on PC.

Thunderstorm setting will drop my frame rate by nearly 30 on PC.

Yea, there was a Youtube video showing the FPS drop on PS4 vs. PS4 pro running PCars in heavy rain. The PS4 struggled at times to maintain 45 FPS, and would drop to 30 FPS regularly. The PS4 PRO would float between 45 - 55 FPS after it received the update 4.00 for the PS4 PRO with Boost Mode.

Yes, @Alex ONeill and I tested at Dubai in the thunderstorm/night conditions yesterday. Depending on your setup the wets will either last 4-5 laps or much longer. I know for me they are last probably 2.5 times longer than that. However, again this is due to my setup, and I use a wheel. It is known that controller use in PCars will destroy tires. I agree with you there, PCars doesn't hold hands, that's for sure.
You might need to help me on a setup because I only last the same as whitey and I'm on a wheel

For the livery, I forgot to announce it last week. I chose that purple one, sorry I don're remember # of it :P It's the only purple one available though. Ha.

We just had some rain at few of our sessions at the track this weekend so I got some practice for a wet race :P

Well I guess I'll be the spoiler with lap times. My fastest with 50 liters is a 2:16:6xx. @HazardLvL4 would love to know your tires pressures, I'm having a problem with tires only lasting so many laps too.
I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to try my setup. And try and figure out better tire wear.

Well I guess I'll be the spoiler with lap times. My fastest with 50 liters is a 2:16:6xx. @HazardLvL4 would love to know your tires pressures, I'm having a problem with tires only lasting so many laps too.
I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to try my setup. And try and figure out better tire wear.

I usually don't like to "show and tell" my lap times prior to the day of the race, but since you posted, I will say my best on 50L is 2:16:5xx.

@sharkie and I will be there tonight. Who's setting up a room and what time? @HazardLvL4

Anyone is more than welcome to host the room for a practice session tonight. Just make sure to set the time of day to 22:00 at a time progression of (x2) with thunderstorm conditions, and x3 tire wear. As far as what time it starts and who wants to host it, I leave that up to you guys in the league. I will attend if I can.

For the livery i will be taking the #96 or the #98 can't remember which one buts its a Project Cars livery

@Whitey093 Can you please choose a different livery, Vovik is already using that one.

@Jakedog23 Can you find out which number you want as neither you mentioned is a Pcars livery.

Thanks guys.

Ill check whats available tonight. I checked the 1st page to see what was available and thought 92 was but ill check again. Is there a better place to look to see who has what?

Ill check whats available tonight. I checked the 1st page to see what was available and thought 92 was but ill check again. Is there a better place to look to see who has what?

That is the best place to look. Vovik has been running that livery but I didn't get it put in on the page. sorry for all the hassle.:banghead:

Back