[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

• Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
Sorry if I was lagging guys, I shown several people at 1500ping.
In the 2nd race, turn 1, race lap 1, I was flung into the wall by someone. Lag mostly, but I limped it to the pits to repair damage right away.

Good run at the end of race 1 @ONESPACE , was hoping I could pass you.

Thanks for letting me join last night. Pcars is still very disorientating for me. The menus are foreign, the hud is foreign and the physics are just a nightmare for me on the pad. Either way it was a fun night. In the first race a couple guys were lagging dramatically for me so i dropped back. My pace on fresh tires wasn't too terrible and i ran some 19's and 20's and caught a lagger and took big damage forcing me into an early pit stop. From there i had some good runs with decent lap times but 4 laps into a run my tires became unmanageable and i would spin no matter how carefully i took corners. Limped it home 9th.

In the second race i felt like i had a better handle on things and was running a fairly decent pace just out of harms way of 2 horribly lagging cars just ahead. Having learned my lesson race 1 i just hung back at a safe distance and was going to try to get past them through the pit cycle but i was suddenly booted from not just the room but the entire game. Never seen that before. Nonetheless it was a fun night and an awesome experience. You guys are fast and consistent and i am definitely impressed with the series you guys are putting on.

I am less concerned with being competitive and just focused on getting competent enough to not be dangerous. I still lose the rear without warning a lot. Thats why i dropped to the rear to start race 2. I saw cars teleporting all over the track and am not fast enough or competent enough to feel comfortable leading the field into turn 1. If i had ruined someones race i would feel horrible. Finishing last i'm used to and ok with.

Controller settings are definitely something that each user will need to fiddle with. I don't think there is anything magical about my controller settings. I just got it to where I like it and work on driving after that.

Interesting side note: I was NOT able to simply copy settings from my PS4 DS4 to my PC Xbox Elite controller. I changed almost everything insofar as the major actions because the controllers simply feel and work differently.

I feel like my settings are ok. I even have found good tuning advice to set the car up better. Now i need to get my driver to be less of a knob.

Drivers,

I give you your Season 8 standings as of Round 4. There's a little bit of movement toward the top of the field with a couple drivers moving up a couple spots. @Alex ONeill still holding onto that 4th spot as @HazardLvL4 & @Xradkins move up.

Attachments

• PITS Scoring no macros (1).xlsx
    284.6 KB · Views: 28
Drivers,

I give you your Season 8 standings as of Round 4. There's a little bit of movement toward the top of the field with a couple drivers moving up a couple spots. @Alex ONeill still holding onto that 4th spot as @HazardLvL4 & @Xradkins move up.
I've tried two different tablets to open file, and everything is blurry. Is there a special file opener for it? I even email to myself . Still blurry. I haven't been able to read to points standings, easily all season. I can usually scroll in on it, but then I get lost trying to see what's what.

Interesting. I am able to open it on my iPhone and it is legible. I've been experimenting with different methods of copying the finalized sheet so I can post. This one was actually a spreadsheet with the entire contents of the original sheet pasted as an image instead of cells. I can't upload the actual file I use because it has macros enabled and the website won't allow a macros enabled file. I'll try a different method.

Interesting. I am able to open it on my iPhone and it is legible. I've been experimenting with different methods of copying the finalized sheet so I can post. This one was actually a spreadsheet with the entire contents of the original sheet pasted as an image instead of cells. I can't upload the actual file I use because it has macros enabled and the website won't allow a macros enabled file. I'll try a different method.
I opened the file on my laptop, using Excel 2010. The file was in a protection mode, but all data of clear as day.
I didn't try to open the file on my phone.

Good news everyone!, today I got tucked over by scheduling. Turns out I won't be able to take part in the rest of races so that's it for me for this season... Twas fun while it lasted, but I'll be back when I can, I hope.

Confirmed, as long as I get this leak fixed
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG

Back