Plaster Master Bastard!

• Thread starter vat_man
  • 11 comments

vat_man

Staff Emeritus
Guys

Having all sorts of problems with the Plaster Master mission, where you need to knock the guy out of the ambulance.

I can do enough damage to get the guy out, but the police hammer me the moment I try and run him over, or get out to blow him up!

Any tips!

I've got most of the other missions sorted on Island 2, but this one is giving severe irrits.

Originally posted by vat_man
Guys

Having all sorts of problems with the Plaster Master mission, where you need to knock the guy out of the ambulance.

I can do enough damage to get the guy out, but the police hammer me the moment I try and run him over, or get out to blow him up!

Any tips!

I've got most of the other missions sorted on Island 2, but this one is giving severe irrits.

Use an OL Barracks like I did. It was pretty easy for me. Took a couple of hits and bam the guy popped right out. Ran over him only once to kill him. Hope that helps.

Originally posted by viper_maniac

Use an OL Barracks like I did. It was pretty easy for me. Took a couple of hits and bam the guy popped right out. Ran over him only once to kill him. Hope that helps.

Thanks - I had one go at it in the truck but the ambulance got away after one of the police trucks managed to nudge me off the express way.

I used the OL Barracks for the Tanner mission (the last one from Akira) - I wrecked his car with a glancing blow and had to do a handbrake turn to go after him and there he was running down the road. Squishtastic!

if thats the one where you gotta kill the guy in the bulletproof bodycast the easiest way is to use the tank..and the code that takes away wanted level :)

Originally posted by GOLDBERG
if thats the one where you gotta kill the guy in the bulletproof bodycast the easiest way is to use the tank..and the code that takes away wanted level :)

Hmm - want to finish the missions before I even think about the cheats.

Hmm - want to finish the missions before I even think about the cheats.

Thats what I am doing. The only code I have used is the tank one. I just do that to mess around with. I never do any missions with it. Just plain cheating doing that.

Originally posted by viper_maniac

Thats what I am doing. The only code I have used is the tank one. I just do that to mess around with. I never do any missions with it. Just plain cheating doing that.

I love messing around in GTA3 - just head out and either shoot, blow up, or burn a big bunch of people, and then lead the police on a merry chase, and then find somewhere high and secure to blow up the helicopter.

Have you gone nuts in the tunnel with the rocket laucher? That is comical!

Guys

Any tips!

Be sure you have a rocket launcher.

once you start the mission go to the police station (there is a SWAT van with an M16 cop. BLOW IT UP) now wait until the ambulance comes. but only blast it AFTER the ambulance spotted you and then blast the bodycast too. :D EASY :D

Got it guyus - just used the Barracks OL, didn't realise you needed a bit of a run-up at the body. Was good to see those wanted stars disappear.

Thanks for your help guys - having trouble with the Donald Love mission where you assasinate Kenji.

Thanks for your help guys - having trouble with the Donald Love mission where you assasinate Kenji.

Ah... that aint difficult either. Just get a Cartel Cruiser (driving around the construction site, there are some parked too) and get to the garage. When the guys see you quickly drive over the guy with a blue arrow dancing above is head (:D). The best way to escape the garage is to go to the upper level and use the small ramp in the corner to jump you way to freedom.

yeah, nick the car, then respray it ( behind the car park) to clean it up completely.

When u get to the car park reverse up the last ramp before the cut scene. this saves time when you go up after him as you can just accelerate up the last ramp. Then kill Kenji and jump off the side of the building and hope you dont roll. You dont have to drive far b4 u can dump the car. It took me loads of gos b4 they didnt wreck my car. :mad:

Back