play asia .com

• Thread starter angel4
  • 7 comments
if i buy the game from play asia will it work on my ps2 im in the uk with a standard ps2.

please say it will. i cant wait no longer...

angel4
if i buy the game from play asia will it work on my ps2 im in the uk with a standard ps2.

please say it will. i cant wait no longer...

If it's a PAL release, then yes - If it isn't, then you'll need to get your PS2 chipped.. I recommend the DMS4pro....

The only versions on sale on Play Asia at the moment are the Chinese version and the Japanese release (NTSC-J), neither of which are PAL or will work on your unmodified UK PS2 - there is currently no release date (or even any confirmation there will even be one at all) for the PAL version of the game :indiff: But, if I were a gambling man, with the game due for release in Japan in the next couple of days, and a scheduled NA (North America) release soon too, the European version should be out within the next few months, probably 3-6 months... - but that's just a guess.... keep your eyes on this forum however, as any new info regarding TT will be posted here first :D

hi , how long did you have to wait for Tourist trophy from the day you order/pay and the day you have it in your hand ?
i´ve orderd mine from play-asia/chinese version and ups delivery.
like to gear some infos caus i cant wait no more

mototr3
hi , how long did you have to wait for Tourist trophy from the day you order/pay and the day you have it in your hand ?
i´ve orderd mine from play-asia/chinese version and ups delivery.
like to gear some infos caus i cant wait no more
I've never waited more than 4-5 days from ordering. If it's stuff they have in stock that is...

play-asia is located in Hong Kong so with the Chinese New Year celebrations they are closed from Jan 28-31. So if your game didn't ship last week, like mine didn't, it won't ship until at least Wednesday.:grumpy:

Once it ships it usually takes about 7-8 days for me to get it in California, so might be quicker for you.

ah the chinese new year ... thats why nothing happend to my order yet ...
thanks for the info 8400rpm ... so both have to be pacient

Back