Play DC Import games

I have the Innovation Converter which came with the European Shenmue II. They work just fine. I'd just go ahead and get the DC-X/Innovation Converter, cause their easy to use and no installation.

I agree, Modding can only decrease the life of you mahine, and the Dreamcast will be hard to replace due to it's limited run. :( And it has several games that are still worth playing. :D

Originally posted by space
I have the Innovation Converter which came with the European Shenmue II. They work just fine. I'd just go ahead and get the DC-X/Innovation Converter, cause their easy to use and no installation.

Thats the reason why I'm asking this cuz I'm ordering the European Shenmue 2. I just happened to see that DC-X on ebgames.com. I'm gonna have to change my order with NCSX and drop the mod chip now. Thanks for the help guys.

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
I agree, Modding can only decrease the life of you mahine, and the Dreamcast will be hard to replace due to it's limited run. :( And it has several games that are still worth playing. :D

Thats why you stockpile 'em ;) :)

I just happened to be inthe right place at the right time;)

My friend was having some school problems and his parents were making him get rid of some of his consoles (he got to keep the games, i dont know why). and i bought that off of him, and a sega sturn too, really cheap.

Originally posted by space
I just happened to be inthe right place at the right time;)

My friend was having some school problems and his parents were making him get rid of some of his consoles (he got to keep the games, i dont know why). and i bought that off of him, and a sega sturn too, really cheap.

Lucky bastard.

Gameshark works as a boot disc also. I used it to play my import copy of Sega GT. Which reminds me...I still need to get Headhunter. It's supposed to be one of the best
Dreamcast games ever.

B00005RCK4.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

for my dreamcast I used a boot disk called utopia in order to play my (pirate) games and import games to play eventually the pirate games came with self booting mods which made eventually even made the boot disk usless (unless you wanted to play import or orlder pirate games) this is what happens when a consoles operating system is made by microsoft which is easy to hack and pirate ultimatly destroying the dreamcast

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Headhunter is coming out on the PS2 pretty soon. And in all honesty it's not that good. :(

thats if you conpare it to something like mgs2 which will thrash it in everyway on the otherhand I think that headhunter is on the same level as syphon filter which for me in my opinion makes them both very good games

Originally posted by keeno_uk

thats if you conpare it to something like mgs2 which will thrash it in everyway on the otherhand I think that headhunter is on the same level as syphon filter which for me in my opinion makes them both very good games

Actually I didn't like MGS2 all that much, in fact I didn't even bother to finish it. :(

WOOOHOOO! I just got Shenmue 1 & 2 in the mail. I just got one thing to ask, can i use my save from the US Shenmue 1 to continue on my Euro Shenmue 2?

The memory car that lets you connect to the internet

Also, One of the free ISP's (Juno, Netzero, Bluelight, etc..) Can get you online with the Dreamcast. juyst run a search for it on google

Yes, to get send yourself the save, to convert it.

You *might* be able to do it with one of the pc>dc cords, dunno if it would work though.

You can also skip the file converting, and just download a PAL shenmue 2 save, but unless its perfect(I mean perfect, all toys, mveds mastered, scrolls etc...) just convert your save.

Be warned, there is a "perfect save" floating around out there. Its not perfect, doesnt have very many toys, not all the moves are mastered (it does have a lot though) etc.

Anyways, if you can do it, just convert your own save:D

Back