PlayStation 5 Games Reveal Event Confirmed for June 4

rt4y54756.jpg

Activision delayed Call Of Duty: Warzone's Season 4 launch and the Warzone subreddit is a bunch of crying babies.

The base Modern Warfare subreddit is also a dumpster fire currently. It's truly remarkable how hostile people get when an update (meaning the base product is still very much usable) to a very non-essential service is delayed.

Lmao imagine defending Activision Blizzard, the same company who banned an e-sports player for showing support to the Hong Kong Democracy movement.
I may have given Sony the benefit of the doubt but this is deceptive.

P.S. All this talk of brands yet Nintendo haven't said anything on their Twitter yet

I hope we don't have to wait a month for PS5 reveal. I don't care that much about the other games they're going to show, it's probably mostly about third person narrative driven games anyway, which I'm not a fan of. I'm only interested in GT7.

Lmao imagine defending Activision Blizzard, the same company who banned an e-sports player for showing support to the Hong Kong Democracy movement.
I may have given Sony the benefit of the doubt but this is deceptive.

P.S. All this talk of brands yet Nintendo haven't said anything on their Twitter yet
Yeah, these companies are hypocrites, they are no better than cops that abuse their power. Taking advantage of the tragedy so they can have easy social media points, shameful. Sony and Blizzards were silence during the Hong Kong protest because they don't want to offend that commie Winnie the Pooh. But now they act like the ally of the protesters and care about equality.

Yeah, these companies are hypocrites, they are no better than cops that abuse their power. Taking advantage of the tragedy so they can have easy social media points, shameful. Sony and Blizzards were silence during the Hong Kong protest because they don't want to offend that commie Winnie the Pooh. But now they act like the ally of the protesters and care about equality.

I'm sure there might be some companies that are genuine in their expressions of support but they are overshadowed by these opportunists.
I was also just about to post this video talking about it (it mentions Activision and Sony briefly):

I'm sure there might be some companies that are genuine in their expressions of support but they are overshadowed by these opportunists.
I was also just about to post this video talking about it (it mentions Activision and Sony briefly):

I honestly don’t care if there is a sinister motive behind postponing it. This doesn’t need to be Sony’s time this week.

Maybe I'm weird. I'm definitely excited to hear about the PS5 games that are coming, but I really just want to see what the damn console looks like.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm weird. I'm definitely excited to hear about the PS5 games that are coming, but I really want to see what the damn console looks like.

They’re apparently set to start manufacturing this month, if it isn’t shown soon it’ll no doubt be leaked

Event has been postponed due to the unrest currently going on in the world with the protests.
They want the voices to be heard.
In the world? It is so funny and typical, that Americans think, that only what happens in the USA is necessary. :D Nobody protest outside of the USA. Maybe because of the Anti-Corona-Anti-sanctions, but not for rascism issues.

Greetings from Germany :)

Well thats not me. Do you guys have even access to foreign news? They is war all over the world in a lot regions of the middle east, war in the Krim region, in parts of Africa and so on. Sony didn't care about this at all, but now some pre-civil-war protest in one market (well a big one to be honest) and suddenly the canceled the PS5 presentation. Well... the World minus USA, rest would like to have this presentation.

It becomes always pathetic when big companies try to be somehow political, they should just do they business and nothing else!

Lets keep in mind that, even if, say, Sony so heartless that they doesn't care about current events and happenings, its still a bad idea to announce new product / Playstation because any of those will quickly overshadowed by the current events plus the tone deafness of it will have detrimental effect on the bottom line in the end.

Most (normal) people will care about real life catastrophe than some gaming delays.

And to add, lets be honest, large portions of developers and playerbase (for consoles anyways) are in the US. Plus its likely a week delay anyways.

Well thats not me. Do you guys have even access to foreign news?
What's not you? Either way, you're still wrong. Everyone that has a computer or a handheld device has access to foreign news.

Stop whining. An event delay isn't the end of the world. The funny thing is that if this isn't a political stance, it's quite literally business oriented like you're clamoring for.

TS050: well ok, than USA and UK. Didn't hear about protest in the rest of Europe, Asia or even Africa. I mean, I get it, there are bad things that go on in the USA, but there are many other crisis in the world going on and I doubt that Sony would have canceled the presentation because of any war which is going on.

I just don't like the connection of politic with company businesses.

It’ll take too long for me to list all the countries that are protesting, but here’s a link of a protest going on in your own country.

But yes, only the UK and USA are protesting. Sure

It’ll take too long for me to list all the countries that are protesting, but here’s a link of a protest going on in your own country.

But yes, only the UK and USA are protesting. Sure

I'm not going to make any reference to rights or wrongs of protest - this is not the thread for that, this is about the Sony presentation and its delay as @Famine has said TWICE already.

Sorry, I'm not intentionally singling you out, half of this page is off topic!

I dont see the delay being longer than end of June, because Sony can't avoid leaks that long and they must know that.

(Please remember the 2 metres and masks tomorrow though @matrix_gt1 unlike the people in that Berlin clip who didn't ...)

Last edited:
I'm betting next week we'll get to see PS5 games reveal. It's extremely disappointing they postponed it, but what can we do? It's not appropriate to celebrate a PS5 event when there's chaos going on in America. They're the biggest market of PlayStation after all.

Back