PlayStation Store Black Friday Deals Announced: DiRT Rally Leads the Way With 50% Off

50% ... !? :eek:

I would say that I should have waited, but it is a really good game and I am glad that I have played it before now. :D

First of all, not sure I like this new "comments" system that just links you back to the forum. @Jordan Would it not be possible to at least transclude a live feed of the comments onto each news post? I think that would be a little more convenient for the user.

Concerning the news: 50% off DiRT Rally is a pretty hefty sum! I'll definitely have to check that out. :)

I've been keen on picking up DiRT Rally after playing DiRT 3 again on Steam. Will have to wait and see what Lord GabeN brings to the store this winter.

Bought Dirt Rally, had to search for it on PSN but it sure is nicely priced at €19.99.

It doesn't appear in the sale lists for some reason.

Might pick up The Crew: Complete Edition. Looking up YouTube videos to see if it's worth it.

I like/hate the crew - like it as a sit down, can't be arsed with steering wheels open world racer sort of thing, it truly is an excellent open world car game.
But I hate the inbuilt pay-to-play shiat
From constant links to Wild Run content, through to real money for 'crew points' (IIRC) to upgrade cars it feels like a constant money grab and I've stopped playing it because of that to be honest.

DiRT Rally is actually 70% off in the UK PS Store until Saturday, it's only £15.99.

I'm glad I peeked at the other choices in this! As a rule I don't buy digital retail games, but The Crew: Complete Edition for $14 is too good to pass up. Since it's apparently always-online, a disc probably won't do any good for the day the game is shut down, so it makes no difference.

I'm glad I peeked at the other choices in this! As a rule I don't buy digital retail games, but The Crew: Complete Edition for $14 is too good to pass up. Since it's apparently always-online, a disc probably won't do any good for the day the game is shut down, so it makes no difference.

GameStop had it on sale for like $20. Then again, I was in a rush, so I can't remember if it was the complete edition or not.

Tempted on getting DiRT Rally...

First of all, not sure I like this new "comments" system that just links you back to the forum. @Jordan Would it not be possible to at least transclude a live feed of the comments onto each news post? I think that would be a little more convenient for the user.

Concerning the news: 50% off DiRT Rally is a pretty hefty sum! I'll definitely have to check that out. :)

I've been keen on picking up DiRT Rally after playing DiRT 3 again on Steam. Will have to wait and see what Lord GabeN brings to the store this winter.
If you like racing games Dirt Rally is a must at todays price even if you only get 3 weeks out of it. I'm annoyed though because i bought it a while ago, I'm only annoyed because i love bargains though and not because i paid double. COD legacy is a decent deal too. I might bite the bullet now just for MWR

"transclude".....had to look that up

Dirt Rally disc version is $35 on Amazon.ca. Got myself a copy. I think it's easily the best rally game I've ever played. I can't think of anything that even comes close in terms of how the game feels.

Back