Pleasant Surprises from Challenge Mode?

Are there any bikes which you wouldn't have ordinarily driven (due to appearance, power/weight ratio, etc) that you unlocked in challenge mode and found that you enjoyed driving?

For example, I would have never driven the Honda VFR '05 on my own, but since I had to unlock it, I discovered a seriously sweet handling bike. What about you, any surprise discoveries?

No pearls for me yet, but I am digging the challenges. The R6 RM challenge is my favorite to this point. Light/nimble great brakes... I want to win it so I can drop the front alittle and see how nimble I can get it.

the old 4 stroke 400s (cb400ss rm for example) may not be the prettist bikes in the game, but, their really fun. really nimble, but, not unstable. they still reach at least 132mph on stock gearing despite only having 32hp.

im not sure if theyve a challenge or not, i just rode the honda at suzuka for a photoshoot and was impressed enough to lap the ring :)

a lot of those 250 2 strokes were a lot faster than expected, expecially the newer versions of the TZR and NSR. The TZR250 street bike can power wheelie LOL.

most of the naked bikes were disappointing, great turn in but they all push wide as hell on exit. They also dont wheelie for crap. IRL the speed triple and brutale are both known for being able to power wheelie with ease. In the game the buell city X was easier to wheelie (this was at last true to form, buell lightnings are known for being easy as hell to wheelie)

Back