Please help me!!

• Thread starter SandStorm
  • 15 comments
Hi Jazza, You can go to ebay.com if you have GT1 and GT2 I would recconmend a gameshark pro 3.2. I hopes this helps. crb

Try computer fairs.
Most of them have got gamesharks and other gadgets for the playstation

Hope this helps

- - - -
Rob

Originally posted by Fiery
We probably could if we knew where abouts you are......I though crb answered it, as well....

I'm in Carnarvon, Western AUSTRALIA
hear that? AUSTRALIA!!!!

Thanx
Mr GT2

Originally posted by Jazza

What is a computer fair?

It is basically a huge gathering of people selling memory, cd-rom drives, computers, motherboards, basically everything in a computer and everything else you can imagine!

I really dont like using gamesharks. I think its cheating. no offense to those who do use it though.

It doesn`t offend me BUT, to enter a topic JUST to voice your opinion on a matter you do not like surely amounts to nonconstructive criticism.

My point being, would YOU be offended if I entered a topic involving Vipers just to add a derogatory comment about people who choose to race Vipers?

This is a hybrid forum, those of you who share this narrowed minded view that all that use carts must be cheating, are not forced to enter, stay out and chill....

Jazza, I have a mate in Thailand who can send me down a games cart at a good price, let me know..

Originally posted by ZeroCool85

It is basically a huge gathering of people selling memory, cd-rom drives, computers, motherboards, basically everything in a computer and everything else you can imagine!

Thanx, ZC!! :D

Back