PLmatt91's TT Gallery | NEW UPDATE :: 5.2.06 :: Trick*Star ZX-10R

• Thread starter PLmatt91
  • 142 comments
Welcome To My Photo Gallery!

I got TT on 4.5.06 and I said to myself that I won't take pics until I get the bike I want...So I got my first bike and started taking pictures :D I'll be updating once a week now probably, so yeah, comment if you like, good or bad, but try and not to swear, thanks 👍​

Tourist Trophy Updates : (Fromt newest to oldest)
Trick*Star ZX-10R Suzuka 8H '05
Suzuki GSXR 1300R Hayabusa '05
MV Agusta F4-1000S '05
Triumph Speed Triple RM '05
Yamaha YZF-R1 RM '05
BMW K1200S RM '05
Honda XR250 Motard '05
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R '05
Honda 400four '74
Yamaha YZF-R1 '05
Aprilia RSV1000RR Factory '05
Suzuki GSX-R 600 '05

Wow those are really nice! Did you do a lot of editing to them on the computer? Once my fingers start to hurt from playing I hope to take a break and post some photo mode pics too!

subarurallyfan
Wow those are really nice! Did you do a lot of editing to them on the computer? Once my fingers start to hurt from playing I hope to take a break and post some photo mode pics too!

Yeah, those are all edited :D It took about an hour but I kind of rushed it too so yeah :indiff: I'm glad you like 'em :)

Dang! I get the game before you and you beat me to a gallery. Wish I didn't have to go to work!!! Oh well. Your shots are great. With all the detail in this game even unedited pic look clean and smooth!! Look forward to seeing more of your shots man!

BMWteamPTG - Thanks, no problem, there will be ;)

speedy_2 - Hahahah, yeah :indiff: LOL Thanks Speedy, I'm glad you like them. And my originals looked fine but I wanted to add some of my "flavor" ;) :lol:

lmracer - Thanks, and it does rock. PWNGAGE!!! :lol:

Good pics, I ended up rushing mine too, thats why my update was only 3 pics, I didn't want to edit the other ones. (I need more patience)

PERFECT BALANCE
Good pics, I ended up rushing mine too, thats why my update was only 3 pics, I didn't want to edit the other ones. (I need more patience)

Hahahaha, you're getting rusty at PS again I see ;) lol Thanks man. How do you think I've improved over a couple of months??

Update 2

Aprilia RSV1000RR Factory '05

I won the Arpilia...It was a sexy bike, so ... Sexy Bike + Nice Track Day = Good pics :D Comment if you like :) Oh, and I experimented on some pics, so tell me if you see a little difference. The new 16:9 Method they gave you in TT works great :D

[empty space] - Wheelies and endo's are teh best! Thanks for the comment :)

Duċk - Thanks D, do you like Sepia's a lot? I am thinking of doing an update with an old bike with an old track to give it an old look...

A lot of good shots there matt. I can see you got better at PS, as the colors look better. The angles are good too. Nice overall update, keep it up.

Nice, Matt.
Those 16:9's look great. The last vertical is great as well.
Also, how do you get the thumbs to line up so nicely?

Wow, a motorcycle around Monaco?
Now that's something I've really never seen.

Makes me want to try now, though.
Great pics. 👍

Vonie - Thanks a lot Vonie :) The 16:9 method will be used a lot by me in the future :D As for the thumbs to line up...I put the codes like this (I'm not using the actually code, but it's gonna shorten it down) :

(After you get the amount of images going down vertically, I go to each one and backspace at the beginnig.

That's how it should like when you backspace. Then the numbers or code would be long but just backspace and it'd look like step 1 but preview often to see if you mess up. Then instead of leaving gaps for each row, I backspace once so they'll be like this:

Preview that so there's however many you want in a row and how ever many you want going down. Sorry it's soo long Vonie, but I didn't know another way to explain it :indiff: Hope this works.

*McLaren* - Hehe, I thought it'd be something new ;) Thanks man. I'm glad you like them. This game really kicks ass in graphics riding or standing still :)

Krame
Nice pics. You're taking some really good shots in TT.

Thanks Krame :) I think the Photo's that TT lets you take are better than GT4, these kind of make the bikes look good riding and staying still, how cool is that??

I was bored so I took a few pics about 2 hours ago and edited them, I hope you like.

Update 3

Yamaha YZF-R1 '05

It's been raining for the past 4 days and it's been wet out for like a week, so I didn't go any where really so I was playing TT and took some more pics :lol: Here they are, comment if you like.​

Back