PLmatt's Photo Gallery :: Mazda Protege :: 8.4.06 :: NEW UPDATE!

• Thread starter PLmatt91
  • 940 comments
Welcome to My Photo Gallery!

1799cr.jpg

(NO!, the picture was not taken by me)

Well, it's ekmatt9 and MKthreeGTi :lol: This is my last and final user name guys / girls. I will not be changing my name any more or starting any more new galleries again. Plus, I know it's confusing and I am getting all you people mad sometimes :indiff: But remember, this is my last user name :D

I will be updating 1 - 3 times a week now but I might not always post in my gallery a lot. So check back often or when ever you see my title changed with the Update #. Thanks every one, enjoy my pics :)

My Updates : (From Newest to Oldest)
Mazda Protege
Honda Civic Type-R
Nissan 240sx (S14)
Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34)
Mazda RX-8
Subaru Impreza Wagon STi
Lotus Elsie
Lexus IS200
Real Life Jetta Photoshoot
Jaguar S Type-R
Honda Civic SiR-II
Spyker C8
Audi RS6
Audi TT
Lexus GS430
RUF RGT
Ford Focus ST170
Honda Fit
Dodge Viper
Mini Cooper S
Chrysler Hemi 300C
BMW M Coupe
Mitsubish Evo 8
Artistic Comp Entry Week 4
Subaru WRX STi
Chrysler Crossfire
Audi S4 ('98)
Toyota Supra RZ
Acura RSX-S
Toyota Celica '89
RUF 3400S
TVR 1500 Spitfire
Mazda RX-7('98)
BMW M3
Audi A3
Aston Martin Vanquish
Peugot 206
Volkswagen Golf R32
BMW Z4
Ford Mustang GT
Honda S2000 (From Honda Dealer)
Citroen C3
Honda Civic Type R (EK)
Mazda Miata '89

Update #1

Mazda Miata '89

I hope you like these pictures. It took me about 3 hours to edit (With a break in the middle) :lol: So please comment once you see them, and remember to not judge them by the thumbnail quality. The thumbnails take the quality away once it's small. Thanks every one :)

They all look really good, some really good angles and reflection, the only thing I would recommend making them a bit brighter.

garnettrules21 - What's the point of taking pictures at a night track and make them brighter? Just a thought...Thanks for checking these pics now :)

Vonie - The last row is my favorite, just cause they're verticals and my angles...Thanks yo.

gabibyte - Thank you dude...I wanted to glow out all the reflections...

Thirdeye - Thanks Thirdeye. In the third picture, I tried getting the look of a "fish eye" lense like in a camera...But it didn't come out to my expectation.

I just really liked the lighting and the angle, and plus it looked extremely realistic.

Oh, that's cool. It does look realistic from the middle of the car to the front and down that way...The rear of the car looks like garbage in that pic :indiff: I'm glad you like it though :)

Rohrl-fan - I like this Miata update but I don't at the same time. There are certain pictures that don't look the bes to me, and I didn't know how to fix it up either...and I checked out your latest update :D Thanks Rohrl :)

appie17 - Thanks dude 👍 :D

New update will be up shortly...I have inspiration from it too :D

Update 2

Honda Civic Type R (EK) '97

My Inspiration for this update...

(Not my car, it's a car from a shop in Washington (I think) so here)

Not too satisfied with the PT pictures (As Usual) so I hope you like the pics at Laguna Seca better :D Please comment!!

olm_2003 - I love my scenery shot with my LS picture. I even set it as my background :D Thanks for commenting Olm.

Vonie - Yeah I agree, I might stick with Photo Mode shots for now and give the Photo Travel a rest :) Thanks Vonie.

Thanks both of yous!! :D

nice pictures man! the first update i like the most because of the lighting and reflections, very good quality. at first, i thought the first 2 pictures of ur civic update were from the game, almost pissed my pants :lol:

Damn, another username change again. Anyways, nice pics. The wheels on the miata look good on it. The pics are also very smooth and crisp. The EK set is also pretty good. I like all the shots from laguna.

Blake - Those two pics are my favorite, even the scenery is still my favorite out of all the pictures I did in my life so far :D Thanks Blake.

wrxrex - I think I over - softened that one picture with the corkscrew. It was my best cork screw shot out of the 5 that I did. Thanks man.

FaLLeNAn9eL - The first update is only known for it's relfections in my opinion :lol: I wanted to replicate the first 2 pictures that I posted so it would like those, but it was too much time for me and do that...Thank FA.

Master_Yoda - Thank MY. I love my gallery so far. I love my pics so far. I've gotten more used to PS now and I got some tips from the best here ;)

Krame - Yes, another user name |sigh| :lol: I love those wheels on the Miata. I was going to put those wheels on my update for tonight, but I went with another pair of deep dishes. You taught me how to get the smooth and crisp pictures, so that also influenced me. The EK is by far the best update I did with a Civic at LS. I personally think so. Thanks dude.

appie17 - Thanks dude :)

R32mania - I think so too R32. Thanks man 👍

New update will be posted tonight around 6 - 8 PM around where I live :D

Update 3

Citroen C3

I'm very satisfied with these pictures this time. Not my best, but I like the Photo Mode shots (about 4 or 5 out of the 6) Remember to comment :D

Latest Posts

Back