[PM] - [Fujimi] 1980's Toyota Soarer 2.0

Well, it's time to start posting what I got, I'm going to start taking shots of the progress on this model. Unfortunately, you'll have to wait for the other models I have, their all at home. (FYI. I'm at college.)

Because I think it would be wise to imitate how Automotiveforums did it. Post per product, to reduce the length of the thread. That, and eventually there will be categories in the Hobbies thread to help divide the interests.

Anyway, here's a shot of the box. (Don't mind the quality of pic, it's from my Palm pilot.)

Here's a shot of just the model. Notice the puddy on the roof, used to fill in the moonroof. I don't like them. The hood is also removed, because I'm making an induction hood for it.

Originally posted by eddieturner2002
What have a Car modelling forum with a In Progress and Completed Sum-forum within it?

Now you're catching on. :D

Now here's a shot with the engine(completed, non-painted), the custom exhaust(completed, non-painted, the 6 barrel intake(completed, non-painted), and the exterior mods I am choosing from the kit to use. I will be custom fabbing a ton of other exteriors, including an aluminum exhaust from the header back, sideskirts that follow the bodylines and eccentuate the flares chosen, a rear lower valance with fins that'll have carbon fiber decals on them.

Latest Posts

Back