Pocky's Garage -Updated; Revamped format

• Thread starter pocky
  • 32 comments
*Edit* I went ahead and removed all the pictures in my thread, and will be placing all the photos in my first post in small thumbnails courtesy of ImageShack. I will update like usual and place them here.

Well, I'd figure I share some photos with the community. You can never get enough of GT4 right? :dopey:

I will constantly update my thread like the others with new photos.

Hope you guys like my cars, as I have enjoyed viewing the other member's cars.

BMW:

M3 CSL

Honda:

Accord Euro-R

Civic Type R (EP)

NSX Type S Zero (Monaco Blue Pearl)

NSX Type S Zero (Lime Green Metallic)

Mazda:

Rx-7 Spirit R Type A

Nissan:

Skyline R34 GT-R

Subaru:

Impreza WRX STi

Nice pictures man, just like others - I really like the last STi one. The winter background match great with the white STi! Great shots!

I don't normaly reply to these type of threads but I can't believe how good that Subaru picture is! Keep it up!

I really like these. I couldn't make up my mind whether to use the Subaru or the CSL as wallpaper, but went for the CSL eventually. I just can't wait for the opportunity to take that out onto the 'Ring.

Cool pics. Will we get to see more? These are the only things that keep me going till release over here!

Thanks again everyone! I'm glad you guys like the photos I take. I personally think I'm not much of a photographer.

I was going to post a few more last night, but GTPlanet went down. Anyway, I'm going out to lunch, and I'll take more photos later, and post tonight.

Here is two of the Acura CL-S. Pictures came out a tad blurry. Not sure why.

-EDIT- Removed pictures

Is your CL Type-S from used cars or new from dealer?
Someone posted pics of CL before, also came out the very poor car texture
most likely a bug or something

the wrx pic is sick... very nice! Love the rims on the M3 too... funny i have the rims you have on the CL on my Prelude... Honda's love em i guess ;)

The NSX and M3 CSL are perfect. 👍

But just a small request at if you wish to.

Do you mind if I see a picture of your NSX there, bt turned around? :)

what! the last picture (The WRX STi)'s rim looks bigger than mine?
is it stock...?
and you're ride height is .... it seems lower than mine!

oh man, my mind is playing tricks on me

franz; That one I bought from the dealer new.

phantasm; Thanks, yeah..I saw your pics. Your lude looks hot too. :D

JW31, Yes, it is playing mind tricks on you. :dopey:

McLaren F1GTR, I do have another pic of it from the back side, but it's not exactly at that location. I'll post it up anyway. I already changed the wheels on it, I'll take a pic of it with the new wheels, if you would like.

Plus, I just took pics of my newly aquired Monaco Blue Pearl NSX (Even though they call it Blue Circuit Pearl in the game).

More to follow tonight, after I catch up on some Anime. :crazy:

-EDIT- Removed pictures

good job Pocky!
I felt piss that most old school Japanese cars never get a 16+ wheels even with racing tires :mad:

franz
good job Pocky!
I felt piss that most old school Japanese cars never get a 16+ wheels even with racing tires :mad:

I believe the rigth way to write it would be.
I felt piss! :boggled: :eek: Most old school Japanese cars never get a 16+ wheels even with racing tires.

What does the first part have to do with anything, honestly! And isn't it something you ought to keep to your self? :embarrassed: :boggled: :yuck: :eek:

:D :D :D :D
But seriously i agree with you, it's very lame that you aren't able to slap on some decent rims on older cars :dunce: :odd:

Just picked up a Ford GT, that car is awesome. I also got some pics of my Accord Euro R. G'night all.

-EDIT- Removed pictures.

Back