Police Cars & Drag Racing

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hello everyone,

Today I decided to venture into one of the 70mph uk law rooms today and I found someone using a police car, how did they get it?
Also just wondering what the best tracks are for drag racing and if there is any good drag racing servers already out

Kindest regards
Curtis

For drags, anywhere with a level, long straight. Use your odometer to track 1/4, 1/2, and 1 mile drags. No idea how you can signal starts. Unless you had a third car parked in front. The two racers flash head lights when ready, the parked car hits the brake lights to start the race. The racers that wins turns on his hazards.

There are several tracks all with different lengths. There are always a handfull of drag lobbies running it seems. Blue moon speedway is a good one for short 1/4 - 1/2 mile type races. Tokyo is more popular but they are like 2 mile races.

As far as the comment on starting the race. Yes either a 3rd car has to flash his lights or you go to the chat and put the seconds you want to go on and you both use the server clock in the bottom left corner. So if your clock says 1:32 and counting up. You would want to say 20 or 30 seconds in advance so you just post "00" on the in-game chat and ehen the clock his 2:00 you launch

From what I have noticed So far unless you have the GTR your screwed.

I would imagine lots of tuning and perfecting your gear change points. It's not going to be easy to set your car up.
I'm pretty sure Sharpie meant "how hard can it be to implement an official drag strip?", not "how hard can drag racing be?"
It's not very hard, you make a flat plane with lights, scenery and a tree, then program a ray to determine when the cars are pre-staged, staged, deep-staged etc, timing, connect timing to the animation of the lights... All simple programming, if it wasn't there wouldn't be so many drag racing flash games.

There are several tracks all with different lengths. There are always a handfull of drag lobbies running it seems. Blue moon speedway is a good one for short 1/4 - 1/2 mile type races. Tokyo is more popular but they are like 2 mile races.

As far as the comment on starting the race. Yes either a 3rd car has to flash his lights or you go to the chat and put the seconds you want to go on and you both use the server clock in the bottom left corner. So if your clock says 1:32 and counting up. You would want to say 20 or 30 seconds in advance so you just post "00" on the in-game chat and ehen the clock his 2:00 you launch

From what I have noticed So far unless you have the GTR your screwed.

Luckiky Route X is out now, so you only have to use the numbers on the ground. 400m is a 1/4 mile.

Back