PoliniJake - "Motarded"

• Thread starter PoliniJake
  • 45 comments
eeb4bdca.jpg

Hi guys, this is my Tourist Trophy gallery, all my pictures will be unedited as i havn't got access to photoshop and i'm rubbish anyway! So yeah they're straight off the flashdrive, usually at different locations too, rather than one set track - i will be updating a lot more in two weeks time as my exams will have finished, so here goes:

Ducati 999

eeb4bdc3.jpg

eeb4bd92.jpg

eeb4b997.jpg

Thats it for now :)

Nothing wrong with straight off the flashdrive pics. You just have to learn where you lose quality. There are a few ways to use that to your advantage and the pics looks great. Like the 3rd shot. You will find your nitche

Gotta love ghost rider in real life. Crazy what he does..
Great shots you made of the r1 with the black rider. It's a pitty you can't get the gsx-r 1000 in real black.

Haha, love the bucket loads of smoke, and the wheelie shot as he's looking at the camera... true ghost rider style :lol: nice pics dude.

That crash was caused my me clipping the armco at monaco, bike whent one way the rider whent the other :D

At last! i have a basic version of photoshop! (4, old i think lol) so i've tried some basic editing, just messing around with contrasts, saturations etc, so here goes, my first photoshoped(ish) update;

ee96e294.jpg

ee96e1ec.jpg

ee96e1a2.jpg

ee96e22e.jpg

Hope you like 'em :)

I like first 4 pics 👍 , the left side fairing of the 1st pic somehow seem weird :odd: . Can see you gotten all gold on super license, congrats :cheers: .

Nice gallery and some very well composed shots.

I suggest having a looka round the GT4 photomode forum now that you have some editing software as you will find a lot of guides about cleaning up some of the nasty pixelation and jagged edges that GT4/TT throw up.

Keep it up, some nice stuff here.

Regards

Scaff

Very nice set.👍 👍 I like this in particular. Did you make the opponent go down on purpose and check back just to make sure he goes down?:sly:

Cheers fot the comments guys 👍

kaede
Very nice set.👍 👍 I like this in particular. Did you make the opponent go down on purpose and check back just to make sure he goes down?:sly:

Nah, it's the aftermath of the 6th pic, its the 2nd to last corner, i took the wrong line and tagged him on the exit, oops :crazy: made a decent photo though :D

Great gallery man, the black bike pics are fantastic, I like the menacing look they have! My fave is the last wheelie pic with the guy loking at you, how do you get him to turn like that? I also like the Moriwaki update too, there is a fantastic array of angles and action shots there! 👍 Great stuff, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Back