POLL: Bring Back Shuffle Racing In GT6! (it's possible again in GT5, see post 330)

• Thread starter VBR
  • 329 comments

Do you want online Shuffle racing back in GT6?

• Total voters
ATTENTION ALL SHUFFLERS! There are 410 votes & counting in this poll, but only 162 & counting in the new GT Planet Suggestions forum. Come on, let's get Shuffle Racing to the top of the list! :D Follow this link & like the post to vote it up the forum.

:cheers:

Last edited:
It still baffles my brain as to why this feature was removed, they obvioulsy had it sorted in GT5, so why not just move it across to GT6, then if improvements were needed then they could go from there.

why remove it completely? I wont attempt online again until (IF) this feature is brought back.

I am honestly starting to think they dont listen or even care about us there fans :banghead:

VBR
ATTENTION ALL SHUFFLERS! There are 410 votes & counting in this poll, but only 162 & counting in the new GT Planet Suggestions forum. Come on, let's get Shuffle Racing to the top of the list! :D Follow this link & like the post to vote it up the forum.

:cheers:

Thanks to your votes Shuffle has made it up to P4, just another 19 votes & we'll be on the podium with a well deserved P3!

:lol:

I haven't played GT6 in over a month because I find no interest in it without shuffle. I used to play GT5 shuffle several times a week.

I would Shuffle several times a month. It was so easy to just jump straight into a race without having to worry about setting up a car etc. Also, there were many rooms with clean drivers in that were relatively easy to find, especially as the most of the guys on my list were clean Shufflers.

I so hope they're planning on bringing this back via an update soon.

I'm going back on GT5

Did that on January the 7th, had trouble finding a good Shuffle room as there was only 1 available at the time. Managed to get in it & had a jolly good time too. :D Maybe you could set something up via the GT5 Online Racing forum.

VBR
Did that on January the 7th, had trouble finding a good Shuffle room as there was only 1 available at the time. Managed to get in it & had a jolly good time too. :D Maybe you could set something up via the GT5 Online Racing forum.

We can drive together, i can be online every day after 15:00.My nick is Pedaltotheend send me friend request.

Why only saturday?
I'm shuffling almost everyday

For several reasons. Because many people have moved on to GT6, & it's not always easy to find good quality Shuffle rooms. Because Saturdays would allow more people from different time zones to race together. Because if it was everyday, not everybody would want to Shuffle everyday. Because if we all go Shuffling on the same day at the same time, there will be LOADS of great rooms to choose form. Because turning it into a weekly event & making a lot of noise about it, might get PD's attention.

👍

VBR
For several reasons. Because many people have moved on to GT6, & it's not always easy to find good quality Shuffle rooms. Because Saturdays would allow more people from different time zones to race together. Because if it was everyday, not everybody would want to Shuffle everyday. Because if we all go Shuffling on the same day at the same time, there will be LOADS of great rooms to choose form. Because turning it into a weekly event & making a lot of noise about it, might get PD's attention.

👍
Keep one place for me this saturday

Keep one place for me this saturday

I'll be opening a room up tonight at about 19:00 hours GMT. There's no way of keeping a place for you, but if you turn up early you should be able to get one.

Anyone else planning on Shuffling tonight?

VBR
I'll be opening a room up tonight at about 19:00 hours GMT. There's no way of keeping a place for you, but if you turn up early you should be able to get one.

Anyone else planning on Shuffling tonight?

I'll be there

VBR
Dear Kazunori,

I've still not forgotten about the lack of Shuffle racing in GT6.

Yours sincerely,

VBR.

Mr. VBR,

Thanks for expressing your interest in our Gran Turismo franchise. We sincerely appreciate all our fans and are committed to putting out the most bestest "real driving simulator" possible. We plan to have monthly track DLC and have already had several major and minor updates to the game to tweak it's performance and keep us on the cutting edge. We hope you enjoy GT6 and keep an eye out for GT7 Prologue, coming soon.

Sincerely,

Every corporate form letter ever written.

3178269.jpg

Back