Poll: GTP F1 2010 Online Custom GP - Gauging 360 Interest

• Thread starter icelt
  • 8 comments

For Online GP play, which competitions will you participate in?

• Total voters
icelt
II icelt II
Ok, so we know there is a fair bit of interesting in the PS3 online mode... but how about specifically for the 360?

I, for one, am now leaning towards the 360 version. As I am a controller racer I definitely find the 360's shoulder triggers far preferable for gas/breaking compared to the PS3 triggers. However if only a few people are planning on racing on the 360, then it might not be worth the effort to put together a separate series.

Might as well add a poll to make it doubly easy to see where everyone stands. Besides who doesn't like a new poll ;)

Hey, don't you think you're forgetting the PC users among us a little?

Now that you mention it, yes I do. However it wasn't intentional ;). Was mostly just trying to get a feel for the number of 360 vs PS3 users.

Ok, was planning to rent it but looks like BB does not plan on even carrying it (it would seem they have other matters more pressing ;). Anyhoo... I just ended up buying the darn thing so as the weeks progress us 360'ers can start to think about how/if we want to put together online events.

Go to any GameStop and get a pair of Real Triggers. There is another company that makes them too, Walnart has those.

Problem solved, get off that wretched Micro$oft thing

Back