POLL: How old are the GT sport players ?

How old are you?

• Total voters
Yep, lot more than ya think. I'm 66 going on 16, curently using a praiano tune and racin' softs on my walker.

Could you give me a link on where I can purchase the racing softs for my walker?

The racing hards that came installed on it have a good lifespan but I keep losing the back end every time I take the lefthander into the hallway goin to the JON!

Think maybe installing the racin softs will cure that.

Could you give me a link on where I can purchase the racing softs for my walker?

The racing hards that came installed on it have a good lifespan but I keep losing the back end every time I take the lefthander into the hallway goin to the JON!

Think maybe installing the racin softs will cure that.

They are proto types I've been testing. Unfortunately Kaz read my post and has now deemed them illegal. Plus I've recived a 28 sec penalty I have to scrub off before I can use the jon.

Last edited:
38 1/2

2d8bdm.jpg

Jerome

34 for another 5 weeks, been playing GT since the first at the stores back when I was 14. I couldn’t afford a PlayStation, had to wait till one of my friends got it.

Last edited:

GT fan since Christmas 2000. Ended up with a busted PS2 over the holidays so as gesture of goodwill Sony sent me a copy of Gran Turismo 2. Mind blown and what a journey it’s been ever since!

From the very beginning the series has been a big influence on me. Be it stoking my interest into general car culture, motorsport (visits to Le Mans), travel (Italy, Andalusia and the Alps have all pinged on my radar partly because of GT), discovering new music (Boys Noize, Oliver and Culture Shock in particular), and perhaps even a career change. Currently considering an entry into automotive design and engineering, which without GT I doubt I’d even be considering.

A true lifestyle game. I’ve outgrown various other game franchises over the years but I’ve always come back to Kaz’s magnum opus. To many more years of racing!

Last edited:
Legitimately shocked by these results. Ive heard motorsports are dying in popularity especially among younger gens. If that's true this poll makes a lotta sense.

Yeah I kinda agree but what you are really getting here is a sample size of the age groups who are on :gtpflag: rather than a sample of users age playing GTS. Remember, if you're not on :gtpflag: your vote does not count because you dont see the poll. This poll on a website geared toward younger users would show very different results as it would on an AARP site :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The GT community is the only community that I've been a part of where most of it is middle-aged men.
People stuck with this franchise since the first GT.

I'm 20
My Playstation 1 came with GT 1
I remember playing GT 2 Arcade Mode rally races
Skipped GT3
My PS2 came with GT4 Prologue,played that alot
Skipped GT5 and GT6 because i didn't have a PS3
Played a little of GT Sport at my friend's house(i don't have a PS4 yet)

Latest Posts

Back