POLL: Should online credits/xp be increased

As in the thread title...

• Yes

Votes: 80 86.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 14.0%

• Total voters
I vote yes. Because you are racing someone real and not the AI. So real people make better driving choices to win then the AI. Just my thoughts:idea:

I think the credits/xp should be increased both on and offline. I have said this elsewhere on this website but here it is again: By my calculations, if you were to Grind Indy for 40hrs. a week (most full time jobs work about this), it would take you about 2 months to be able to get enough credits to “buy” all the cars without any form of “cheating”. That is only IF you could get the cars to come up in the UCD in the right order and didn’t upgrade or tune any of the cars. Who in their right mind would want to WORK that hard and long for a game instead of PLAYING the game and having fun? PLEASE FIX THIS, PD nobody wants to grind that much ! ! !

Voted "no". Sorry. :( Online racing is so addictive, the constant grinding earns me enough money and XP as it is. Do we really need more?

Guess lots of people will say "yes we do need more". lol. Oh well.

I think yes, because I feel it is a real pain to play against some people that are playing like they were driving dodgems, no but seriously, it could be a bit more. But as Parnelli Bone said, we do get enough rewards offline.

I didn't vote.

It makes sense to increase the payout, but then more people will try and glitch.

Are you serious? The only reason people glitch is because its the most effective way to get Cr and XP. If thye payouts were reasonable no one would waste time glitching.

Sure you have certain people who want every car and glitch forever, but you also have people like myself who have a life and dont want to grind over and over to get a car.

I did the nurburg glitch one time got 6 million Cr, bought a couple cars and have 4.5 mil left. That was a week ago since then all I have done is race online and Im actually able to enjoy the game and not worry about grinding Cr.

They can patch every Cr Xp glitch in the game and they still wouldnt have fixed the problem. In fact if they raise rewards they wouldnt have to fix the glitches because 99% of people wouldnt bother with them.

I dont see any kind of advantage gained where it affects other peoples experience, Im still crap at driving and dont know how to tune and no matter how many times I do the glitch I still wont get any better at driving or tuning.

If PD added a zero to all rewards for racing it would be a good start.

If they doubled the current XP and credits, then people who glitch will be able to get to level 40 very quickly and easily. It's already bad enough so it's only right to not make it worse.

No. Fact is it would likely attract more of the type of people you don't want to face online than those you do.
I wouldn't object to winning prizes like horns and paint chips (no chromes or mattes).

Most people on here are so narrow minded, if brains were dynamite they wouldnt have enough to blow their nose.

I guess I forgot forums are where the ignorant go to complain because no one will listen to them.

Every time someone suggests adding something positive to the game all the trolls come out to flame it, and instead suggest taking something away.

Thank you ignorant people for ruining trading cars, because they were upset that some chose to exploit it. They still didnt fix the real problem (duping) which allowed people to exploit trading.

Think before you post and stop complaining and acting like a bunch of 5 year olds.

Yes, because a historic premium race car costs 20 million credits :crazy:

I have nowhere near enough credits and I have not bought one yet!

Did spend 10 million credits on an F1 car! :ouch:

And I do not do B-Spec :)

Besides; the prices for race mods, tuning upgrades. paint. rims. aero packages, oil change, yada, yada you need a lot of ongoing credit accumulation :crazy:

Most people on here are so narrow minded, if brains were dynamite they wouldnt have enough to blow their nose.

I guess I forgot forums are where the ignorant go to complain because no one will listen to them.

Every time someone suggests adding something positive to the game all the trolls come out to flame it, and instead suggest taking something away.

Thank you ignorant people for ruining trading cars, because they were upset that some chose to exploit it. They still didnt fix the real problem (duping) which allowed people to exploit trading.

Think before you post and stop complaining and acting like a bunch of 5 year olds.

Implying this poll has any bearing on what PD will choose to do...

If it kills you so much, do B-Spec remote grinding while you sleep or something, no need to rage...

Are you talking about human v human races? I think it should be an option for the room leader to set the purse amount, within reason. Or it could be based on the kinds of cars/xp of players. Maybe even everyone could chip in to a pot and it would be redistributed by order of win. Then again that isn't realistic to racing, I don't think. So maybe not.

As for the seasonals...I don't know. I guess they should have at least one or two that are high xp/credits and a few that are more niche races with less, like for instance certain country/vintage era.

Implying this poll has any bearing on what PD will choose to do...

If it kills you so much, do B-Spec remote grinding while you sleep or something, no need to rage...

I dont want to grind or navigate menus, I bought this game to race which I have been doing and thoroughly enjoying.

Im not raging Im just tired of stupid people telling everyone else how they should play the game, and how Kaz intended you play.

I believe If you own the game it is yours to play how you want to play. If you want to grind, grind, and if you want to glitch, glitch all day if it makes you happy. Me Im going to race, I was under the impression this was the main theme of the game.

Yes, because it's the only thing that keeps me coming back to GT5.

I'm the same. I would also love a few prize cars of the seasonal events too, that doesn't seem like an unrealistic request to me. They reduced the prize money in like the wind in an earlier patch, why not return that to where it was?

Yes because online is a lot harder than a spec, also I only realy play online, ive hit level 30 with hardly doing any of the a spec races

The online racing is where I get my fun. It really needs more money I would rather race 500pp street cars online than try to offline grind endurance races don't give nearly enough CR or XP for the effort involved.
We need to keep people happy. Who wants to grind offline for 2 hours just to pay the 1000000CR repair bill. Because someone crashed into your ride.

they increased the xp substantially with patch 1.06. wouldn't mind seeing the credits increased back to what it was in update 1.05

Again lol, I usually get 15,000 cr if I do a 5 lap race with about 8 people in the room. I think thats a huge upgrade to what they had before.

Are you serious? The only reason people glitch is because its the most effective way to get Cr and XP. If thye payouts were reasonable no one would waste time glitching.

Sure you have certain people who want every car and glitch forever, but you also have people like myself who have a life and dont want to grind over and over to get a car.

I did the nurburg glitch one time got 6 million Cr, bought a couple cars and have 4.5 mil left. That was a week ago since then all I have done is race online and Im actually able to enjoy the game and not worry about grinding Cr.

They can patch every Cr Xp glitch in the game and they still wouldnt have fixed the problem. In fact if they raise rewards they wouldnt have to fix the glitches because 99% of people wouldnt bother with them.

I dont see any kind of advantage gained where it affects other peoples experience, Im still crap at driving and dont know how to tune and no matter how many times I do the glitch I still wont get any better at driving or tuning.

If PD added a zero to all rewards for racing it would be a good start.

I agree 100%. I glitch occasionaly between the lame credit rewards, the insane prices of cars and 500k engine and chassis rebuilds its a wonder anyone who doesn't glitch can advance in the game at all.

YES! I don't care much about XP but please increase the credits. You have to grind like crazy just to buy ONE top race car not to mention all the others. I'm trying to collect all the cars but it's going to take years at this rate.

Yes, but only because it makes sense that you should be rewarded more in online races then in AI races. However, I'm fine with the XP increase as it is.

Back