POLL: The Beauty or The Ugly?

The Beauty or The Ugly?

• Total voters
Not Bad it's Actually good looking car. but at least the looks is better than Mercedes Benz AMG VGT or mitsubishi VGT.....

But BMW is the winner for the best VGT so far then this Nissan GT-..... sorry i mean Nissan Concept 2020 VGT

Last edited:
As someone previously said, this car makes me feel like I'm a kid again... and there's something amazing about that since I'd never expect a Nissan to make a good poster car. Now, Lamborghini and Pagani will always have better poster cars, but this is just... awesome.

Thread-sabotage posts are not appreciated. :grumpy:

The :censored:box thing was a joke that isn't funny anymore. :P

The car is pretty nuts. :crazy: I'll drive it once and then go back to the other cars I haven't driven yet.

Last edited:
Hopefully it will be paintable, might look better in different colours...

Red for instance...
nissan-concept-2020-vision-gt-2.png

or maybe blue...
nissan-concept-2020-vision-gt-1.png

:)

In the beginning I thought what an ugly car, but now the more I looked the more I like this car especially if it is rear-wheel drive :D

It causes me to stare at it, so there must be something interesting about it.
I think it looks better than the Toyota one, and way better than the Mitsubishi hunk of junk.

On a side note, you want a believable concept car? Give it a 🤬 windscreen wiper!

To me, it reminds me of the Tokyoshow GT-R that we first saw and drove in GT4. While it was a world different from the previous models, it's still just a concept car.

Who knows, this may become the next iconic car for Nissan. I'm definitely not going to judge cars by appearances.

I think it is not as good looking as the BMW but better than the others so far. It looks like it will be fast ;)

It's a concept no need to slam it or drive it , lets see what concept cars you can design I bet yours would look a lot worse.

Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder and concepts are there for brand awareness and obviously Nissan succeeded by that.

What's with this "trend" of angular, sharp, menacing looking design of "futuristic cars" designers concepts lately? :confused:
My guess would be jets. I think most of us gear heads just like fast things and what's the fastest thing around? Fighter jets of course. Look at these hyper cars and concepts then look at a modern fighter jet, the resemblance is remarkable. Personally I prefer the long curvy lines of the 50's and 60's, but I suppose that is just personal preference.

Could be fixed with some more realistic proportions. For example; regular sized wheels, taller cockpit with less steep windscreen (currently it's horizontal) etc. IE more like a Koenigsegg profile. However it would require 1000hp to go with it's extreme features.

Back