• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cytoria

Premium
France
France
Cytoria

POLL : REMINDER OF THE THEME

This week, you can use your daily driver as a canvas. Last winner @Cytoria set this theme, let's hear what he has to say :

After seeing the highest end of racing cars, we'll now jump into the entry level. The hot hatches are the powerful versions of everyone's duty machine. These cars are often the affordable access to the world of sports cars. Their range (in the game and in real life) include a lot of various propositions, from the punchy city cars like the Swift to the supercar-time capable A45 AMG.

Also, with the end of the holidays, we all have busy weeks ahead, so the rules for this round will be easy : total freedom.

CARS :

- N class cars only
- Produced after 2000
- 3 or 5 doors

- Abart 500 2009
- Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4T Sport 2009
- Citroën DS3 Racing 2011
- Ford Focus ST 2015
- Honda Civic Type R 2015
- Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG 4MATIC 2013
- Mini Cooper S 2005
- Peugeot 208 GTi by Peugeot Sport 2014
- Renault Clio RS 220 EDC Trophy 2015
- Renault Clio RS 220 EDC Trophy 2016
- Renault Megane RS Trophy 2011
- Suzuki Swift Sport 2007
- Volkswagen Golf GTI 2014

LIVERIES :
- No Restrictions
- Original designs are encouraged, but replicas are allowed

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS :
- No Restrictions
- The car doesn't need to be Sport Mode compatible

BONUS PICTURES SETTINGS :
- No Restrictions

USER MADE DECALS :
- No Restrictions

POLL : THE RULES

The poll will end on January 29, 2019 (23:25, CEST/GMT+1)
(5 days to vote, and this will leave a full week for the winner to set up his theme.)

You can vote for 3 entries.
You can NOT vote for your own work.

POLL : THE ENTRIES

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02

Poll Option #03

Poll Option #04

Poll Option #05

Poll Option #06

Poll Option #07
OPgv7Vu.jpg

8GbSuSC.jpg

voWPKjn.jpg

Poll Option #08
slender1.jpg

slender2.jpg

slender3.jpg

Poll Option #09

Poll Option #10

Poll Option #11

Poll Option #12
V9Uulwe.gif

Poll Option #13

Poll Option #14

Poll Option #15

Poll Option #16
View media item 47149View media item 47148 _____________________________________

Poll Option #17

Poll Option #18
View media item 47186View media item 47185[/QUOTE]

Poll Option #19

Poll Option #20

Poll Option #21

Poll Option #22

Poll Option #23

Poll Option #24

Poll Option #25

Poll Option #26

Poll Option #27
teal1.jpg

teal2.jpg

Poll Option #28

Poll Option #29

Poll Option #30

Last edited:
I'm gonna go with.....

11 - The design really caught my eye. I love the idea of making the bumpers and such looking like carbon.

24 - It reminds me of the Red Bull RB14 Disruption Edition (test version) and I like that.

26 - The gray and blue combo works well for the A45.

Great designs for all entries! :)

#6 is just the best in general. #8 was also very close behind, but I felt 6 was more creative than a Castrol Honda. Ended up voting for both and a random third anyways.

#2 and #21 just like straight out from manufacture modified, and #11 just killing it with carbon detail.

I like #16 color pattern anyway

How amazing is this round ! The quality and diversity of the liveries is awesome. I'm also very happy to see that each of the 11 cars got at least one spot. I admire @Strax to have had the guts to start with such a "simple" car. I think without this one, we might not have the other "road cars" of the week.

But with that said, there is one HUUUUGE drawback, though : how can I select only 3 ?

I eventually went for #6 @Baliwa Gillette A45 AMG, #9 @BigJimmy Clio Cup and #11 @D-Max Time Attack Civic. Whether it was the idea, the colour choice, the details, these three pocket rockets stayed in my mind while I was thinking about my votes.

If I had more options, I would have add #2 @Strax Clio Williams, #12 @MMX blue Clio and #29 @machine1121 JAL Civic.

I've started a list of honourable mentions but everyone was in, for a reason or another.
So I'll just conclude by saying that I am really proud of this community, the work and dedication you put in these competitions, and even if you don't reach the podium, be sure that your work is appreciated.

:cheers:

But with that said, there is one HUUUUGE drawback, though : how can I select only 3 ?
I've been scrolling up and down for 10 minutes, saying oh and this one is great too, can't miss it! Yeah but this one deserves it too...

I feel sad for those I didn't vote for, I could have voted for 10 cars! :banghead:

Loads of great entries, I went with #9, 20# (I'm a Matt Neal fan so had to go for this one!) and #21

(despite the entry image settings being wrong :rolleyes:) #27 has a nice look to it which I could see existing in the real world and #15 is a great idea!

I know my posts are starting to look the exact same, but...it's getting harder to choose every poll! This was impossible, took me almost two days and eventually voted for 9, 15 and 20. I can't name any particular reason as there were other 15 liveries I would have voted, those three just managed to get stuck in my head for longer, lots of masterpieces and variety in this competition!

And wth is going on, am I really fighting for the victory? :eek::eek::eek:

How does it feel? How do you like the smell of of the podium?👍
Apparently I'm fighting for zero votes this round.:nervous:
Unreal...never thought the podium may have been in my grasp with you fighting for what is usually my streak of zeros...what's with the world? :nervous:

I can't remember the numbers I went for but I went for three with Touring Car style liveries. You can't beat an intense TC race.

Loads of great entries this time. Well done all.

Congratulations @Strax ! Your courage led you to the top !
Congrats to @BigJimmy and @D-Max for the podium, and also to @Baliwa who was third ex-aquo until the last hour !

:cheers:

The winners' post is updated with the pictures and the links.

:gtpflag:
I honestly cannot believe it...there must be something terribly wrong, for me to win a LEC...

Really thanks a lot to everyone, I'm glad you liked the livery so much, it was fun doing it for me, I thought it may just grab a few votes from lovers of the old Williams like me. It definetly went way better than expected! Again, thanks! :cheers:

Back