• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cytoria

Premium
France
France
Cytoria

POLL : REMINDER OF THE THEME

This week, you'd better like your work. Last winner @JKcreativeworks set this theme, let's hear what he has to say :

I am curious about where or what company the contestants work at. And about what they drive. So whats a better way than to show your company car for this contest! What do you drive? And if the company you work at doesnt have any company cars, then you need to represent the company on a car!

And if you care enough, write a little story about it! Give the people an idea about what you do!

CARS :

- N class cars only
- BMW i3 and Tesla Model S from Gr.X allowed

LIVERIES :
- No Restrictions
- Inspired by your company

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS :
- The car has to wear brand identity of your company (I.E: Their logo, colour scheme, and shapes that define the companies identity)
- Replicas are allowed, as it's your company car.
- The car doesn't need to be Sport Mode compatible

BONUS PICTURES SETTINGS :
- The bonus picture has to be urban locations (city streets for example, anything that has to do with the civilization).

USER MADE DECALS :
- No Restrictions

POLL : THE RULES

The poll will end on February 12, 2019 (23:58, CEST/GMT+1)
(5 days to vote, and this will leave a full week for the winner to set up his theme.)

You can vote for 2 entries.
You can NOT vote for your own work.

POLL : THE ENTRIES

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02

Poll Option #03

Poll Option #04
View media item 47634View media item 47635 _____________________________________

Poll Option #05

Poll Option #06

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09
teal231.jpg

teal232.jpg

teal233.jpg

Poll Option #10

Poll Option #11
View media item 47595View media item 47594 _____________________________________

Poll Option #12

Poll Option #13

Poll Option #14

Poll Option #15

Poll Option #16
View media item 47653
View media item 47652

Poll Option #17

Poll Option #18

Last edited:
Crap! I meant to vote for #6, and my fat finger hit 7, and voted for myself. Is there a way to fix that, without resetting the poll?

I went for #6 and #17, though I also wanted to vote for 1, 5 and 13 badly. But the votes are limited, so I had to pick two.

Raphaele's Mini caught my eye since the first second, so I had to vote for it. As for #6, the work is so convincing and well made, that it made me vote for a Tesla. A Tesla! This is unbelievable! :P

I went for #6 and #17, though I also wanted to vote for 1, 5 and 13 badly. But the votes are limited, so I had to pick two.

Raphaele's Mini caught my eye since the first second, so I had to vote for it. As for #6, the work is so convincing and well made, that it made me vote for a Tesla. A Tesla! This is unbelievable! :P

Thankyou anyways!

Thanks. It took so much time doing that Tesla! As I said before, it’s all proportioned to perfection with no uneven boxes! It’s all in the detail

I’d personally vote for it for the spoiler haha. What were the odds

I went for#6 @D-Max’s Enercon Tesla for the very professional style yet a real « livery », and #9 @Teal’s UnderCutter F150 for the humour and because it could clearly be a vehicle for a secondary job where you don’t need to be 100% serious.

My other choices could have been #7 @MMX’s Focus for the same exact reasons of the Tesla, #10 @KK78’s Tractor F150 because it is also very credible, and finally #13 @officialgtrch’s Golf for the creativity of using the maps on the car (and a big step for your first entry, welcome!).

Now excuse me, but I have a movie to shoot :D

Yeah just like @D-Max and @ghostrider135 , I’m sorry to see that and I think you deserve a good position but since we have only two votes and not points to give, the odds of statistics don’t play well this time for you.

Anyway, it’s in my collection now !

I'll get back to my podium places again eventually, Life has been a bit hectic the past few months and I think it shows, My entries have been nowhere near the quality that I've done in the past.

Like in every LEC, as a voter, I'd like to have many more votes than available. I'm very happy to see that this time every entry gained at least one vote. Should be motivating for future comps. Keep it going guys!

I was going to mention about every entry getting votes but @Raphaele got there before me, Its good to see and shows the quality we have all come to expect from these comps, As far is I'm concerned everyone that enters is a winner because lets be honest now these liveries right here in these competitions are some of the best in the whole of Gran Turismo Sport and everybody that enters is tough competition to compete against.

Congratulations @D-Max and @officialgtrch :cheers: Competing against you was both pleasure and honour. I hope that I will also win one of these comps one day....
Thanks to everyone for voting in this comp (for me too, of course :)).
And special grazie to my friend @Strax for this fabulous theme.
I am going to update the LEC Hall of Fame as soon as possible.
:gtpflag:And as always, mercie bien to @Cytoria for hosting and finding nice words at any time!
============================================================

Back