• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cytoria

Premium
France
France
Cytoria

THIS FORTNIGHT'S THEME

This week, you will be in charge of a multi-class racing team. Last winner @KK78 set this theme, let's hear what he has to say :

I would like you to create your own racing brand, design 2 liveries on 2 different cars from 2 different racing disciplines (Open wheel, GT4, GT3, GT2, GT1, Gr.B and selected Gr.X cars- see below)

Both liveries will be from the same team stable, the liveries can be similar or different but must have the same main sponsors and similar colour/design schemes (so you can easily tell they are from the same racing stable)

You can create a works, corporate or private team, think Monster Energy, Red Bull, Renault Sport, BMW M Racing division...but must be your own design(s)

Strictly no replicas or liveries which are heavily inspired by established racing stables.

CARS :

- 2 cars from different racing disciplines.
- Competitive racing cars only (Gr.4, Gr.3, Gr.2, Gr.1, Gr.B and a selection of Gr.X and N class cars listed below)
- VGT are not permitted, even the Gr.1/Gr.3 versions of them.

- The permitted Group X cars are :
F1500T-A / Pagani Zonda R / Subaru BRZ ’17 / McLaren P1 GTR / Dallara SF19.
- The permitted N class ars are :
Amuse S2000 GT1 / Aston Martin Vulcan / KTM X-Bow / Mazda MX-5 Touring Car / Toyota SFR Racing Concept
- Racing Karts and X2014/X2019 cars are not permitted.

LIVERIES :
- Original designs only, no replicas.

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS :
- The two cars must have at least one common sponsor and a similar colour scheme or design (so you can easily tell they are from the same stable)
- The main sponsor and the team name can be existing or original ones, as long as the design itself is original (i.e. you can have a Michelin Racing Team, a Mazda Racing Team, etc)

BONUS PICTURES SETTINGS :
- For this particular round, you'll have to take 7 pictures :
- 4 main pictures in the mandatory scapes :

-> 1 front shot and 1 rear shot of each of your cars.
- 3 bonus pictures :
-> 1 shot of each car in it’s native race environment and a 3rd shot of both cars together.

USER MADE DECALS :
- Allowed.

POLL : THE RULES

The poll will end on August 29, 2019 (10:00, CEST/GMT+2)
(5 days to vote, and this will leave a week for the winner to set up his theme.)

You can vote for 3 entries.
You can NOT vote for your own work.

POLL : THE ENTRIES

Poll Option #01
Dragon Alliance Racing

Poll Option #02
Half The TSR Gone

Poll Option #03
SLENDER group.jpg

Miku Racing GT Team

SLENDER gt3 1.jpg

SLENDER gt3 2.jpg

SLENDER gt4 1.jpg

SLENDER gt4 2.jpg

SLENDER gt3 race.jpg

SLENDER gt4 race.jpg

Poll Option #04
Saxton BMW British GT 2019 Entries

Poll Option #05
48459080356_745439fff1_z.jpg

Coca-Cola Multimatic Racing Mustangs

48459245862_f20414cdc3_z.jpg

48459080671_4d7af098df_z.jpg

48459080506_2659396d8c_z.jpg

48459245512_d824be3e66_z.jpg

48459080161_98e3ed062b_z.jpg

48459079991_d377a315ef_z.jpg

Poll Option #06
View media item 52684Square Go Racing Team Japan

Poll Option #07
Bose SRT Motorsports Team (Formula 1 & GT4 Series)

Poll Option #08
Team HG Racing, main sponsor Mirpuri Foundation (Clean Seas initiative)

Poll Option #09
View media item 52784Teens On Acid, OTAKU RACING

Poll Option #10
Jägermeister Racing Team

Poll Option #11
Team Virgin Racing Porsche

Poll Option #12
Lazarus Racing Team

Poll Option #13
Jupiler Racing Team

Poll Option #14
Guinness Racing Team

Poll Option #15
Mazda Tuna Racing Team

Poll Option #16
Team Scarlet Line

Poll Option #17
View media item 52930Escudaría Jugà Coursa

Poll Option #18
View media item 52940Audio-Technica Team Porsche

Poll Option #19
AMG Haribo Japanese Team

Poll Option #20
AMG Le Mans 2020

Poll Option #21
Mopar Racing

Poll Option #22
48591005807_2a50993f4a_z.jpg

Sonnaville Racing Team

Poll Option #23
Team Dram Turismo

Poll Option #24
48608757882_0d92221f57_z.jpg

Harman / Schneider Racing Team

Poll Option #25
Hyundai 호 준 Ho-Jun Racing Team

Last edited:
What a huuuge poll with 175 pictures! Eventually, for each team I've added the team picture at the top to highlight the theme. It's still quite a lot of images to look at when loading the page so I wonder if the cars' shots may need to be in a spoiler too?

Anyway, lots of great entries, thank you. And also a special thank to those who strictly respect the posting rules, it's very time saving in the event of such big polls!

What a huuuge poll with 175 pictures! Eventually, for each team I've added the team picture at the top to highlight the theme. It's still quite a lot of images to look at when loading the page so I wonder if the cars' shots may need to be in a spoiler too?

Anyway, lots of great entries, thank you. And also a special thank to those who strictly respect the posting rules, it's very time saving in the event of such big polls!

Hats off to you mate, that was a lot of picture juggling. :cheers:

A real Friday night party animal. :lol:👍

Struggled with my votes but ultimately it came down to very fine details such as minor detail and reused liveries on new cars. That’s not a shot before anyone takes offence. And of course I preferred the use of different brands or car types, not gr3/gr4 similar counterparts.

Even removing those that fall in these categories, I still found it hard to vote!

@Cytoria Let's have 10 votes next time please. It's too hard to choose…:banghead:
Finally I went for #6, #10 and #13. Just because I had to cast my three votes. Not because these three are the outstanding best. All the other entries are also so well-executed pieces of artwork and it's sort of bitter to leave them behind. Well done guys – I am happy to be ignored this round.

Damn, I was aiming for best team back story.

Picking was very hard. My votes could have really gone for a number of entries. I notice one entry is very very similar to a previous winner though. :irked:

Edit to add... Actually its not as similar as I first thought.

Last edited:
I feel betrayed! I really love my cars, and it hurts my feelings I’m not winning :lol::nervous:

@D-Max I know the feeling.......

@everyone, I hope you are not not-voting on my entry due to a lot stranges votes a couple of competition ago. Because I had nothing to do with that. I want to compete fair and square. That's why I addressed it to Cytoria before the Poll was over.

Firstly, an incredible effort everyone :gtpflag:

I'm really pleased so many of you liked my theme and made such a huge effort to put together some fantastic racing teams!!

When I came up with the theme my main idea was to have racing teams that I could realistically imagine been real-life teams, this meant realistic sponsors, designs, colour schemes and sponsor combinations but not too heavily reliant on existing real-life racing stables. In terms of the results, all I can say is WOW!!

After much deliberation, in the end, I went for numbers 6, 12 and 19

No.6 is a clean look and a realistic one too, I like the sponsor choices and their placement, you can easily tell they are from the same stable and have a cohesive design

No. 12 is just a superbly sublime design, not over-designed with clean lines, a nice colour scheme, good sponsors and great synergy between the 2 designs, choosing to change to the McLaren was a good move!

No.19 is probably my top pick, beautiful lines on both cars, clean and realistic, I feel the sponsor set suits both cars very well

There were so many good entries it was very hard to choose and I'd give notable mentions to 2, 3, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 17 and 24 which were all very close to getting a vote!

Thank you all for taking part :cheers:

Firstly, an incredible effort everyone :gtpflag:

I'm really pleased so many of you liked my theme and made such a huge effort to put together some fantastic racing teams!!

When I came up with the theme my main idea was to have racing teams that I could realistically imagine been real-life teams, this meant realistic sponsors, designs, colour schemes and sponsor combinations but not too heavily reliant on existing real-life racing stables. In terms of the results, all I can say is WOW!!

After much deliberation, in the end, I went for numbers 6, 12 and 19

No.6 is a clean look and a realistic one too, I like the sponsor choices and their placement, you can easily tell they are from the same stable and have a cohesive design

No. 12 is just a superbly sublime design, not over-designed with clean lines, a nice colour scheme, good sponsors and great synergy between the 2 designs, choosing to change to the McLaren was a good move!

No.19 is probably my top pick, beautiful lines on both cars, clean and realistic, I feel the sponsor set suits both cars very well

There were so many good entries it was very hard to choose and I'd give notable mentions to 2, 3, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 17 and 24 which were all very close to getting a vote!

Thank you all for taking part :cheers:

After someone commented on one of my liveries today that my entire gallery is "mediocre" I appreciate the kind words. 👍

24, 6, and 12 is my pick.
24 and 6 clearly give same vibes on livery, loud and modern, while 12 I always seeing that as cool one and very racecar-ish.

my another pick 11, 9, 14, 18, and 2 damn this all is give lot detail! and not feeling lacking something or what.

certainly I wanna join if my PS still here (finally being sold to my cousin yet already getting rid the data lol)
if my PS still in here maybe I'll throw some modified or update livery from my local community that I made livery for them.
always planning to update both but always forget about it till I sell my PS duh
20190403170357.jpg

20190320223441.jpg

Congratulations @Noisy for your second victory in this season, and the third overall.

Well done @AlfoDesigns, it's the first time since the LEC 23 that a "Rookie" comes to the podium, hopefully you'll stay around. Nice job to @hairless_ape too, between the three of us and even @D-Max, the poll was very close and positions sometimes changed from an hour to another.

I'm very happy to see that we still attract newcomers even almost two years after the game's release. Also, it's cool to that everyone got at least one vote, it was very hard to choose only three with all these great entries.

The winners' post is already updated!

My personnal thoughts :

I voted for #6, #12 and #17.

I hesitated with the #2, @D-Max, the white/red/black pattern work well, but I finally went for the great purple carbon of @AlfoDesigns. It was also clever to switch his 4C Gr.4 which was too similar for the P1 GTR.

@Sian used the 4C both in Gr.3 and Gr.4, but the designs were specific enough to show the "double" creativity I was looking for in the entries. And the bonus shots were truly amazing.

Finally I could have voted for @ZappaD "Clean Ocean" Lexus, because I like the simplicity and complementarity of the colour scheme, and that could also be a strategic move "against" Noisy. But he really deserved credit for these designs and hence the Square Go Team get another win after the one in the In-House Series. My only drawback is that they were not created specifically for the theme, but he was not the only one and that's not against the rules, so...

Also @hairless_ape, after shooting all the cars for the Hall of Fame, I wonder how someone could say they are "mediocre" on your gallery. Surely someone who has dental issues and can't eat Haribo's anymore!

Back