POLL : The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 38 (As long as it's PINK) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 33 comments

As long as it's PINK

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cytoria

Premium
France
France
Cytoria

THIS FORTNIGHT'S THEME

This week, you’ll have to reduce your colour palette. Last winner @Noisy set this theme, let's hear what he has to say :

A man once said "you can have any colour you want as long as it's pink". I may have misremembered this quote but let's give one of the rarer colours seen in motorsport a chance to shine.

Almost no restrictions for this contest, just as long as it's pink.

CARS :
- No restrictions.

LIVERIES
:
- Original designs only, no replicas.

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS
:
- The main colour of the livery must be pink.

BONUS PICTURE SETTINGS :
- Up to two pictures.
- No restrictions.

USER MADE DECALS :
- Allowed.

POLL : THE RULES

The poll will end on September 25, 2019 (20:30, CEST/GMT+2)
(5 days to vote, and this will leave a week for the winner to set up his theme.)

You can vote for 3 entries.
You can NOT vote for your own work.

POLL : THE ENTRIES

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02

Poll Option #03
ADAM1.jpg

ADAM2.jpg

ADAM3.jpg

ADAM4.jpg

Poll Option #04
SLD4.jpg

SLD5.jpg

Poll Option #05

Poll Option #06

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09

Poll Option #10
828649-8eba9550dac656e23b8d100dcb9c3614.jpg

828648-be90685df4be9862c3ba223a871f0038.jpg

Poll Option #11

Poll Option #12
View media item 53588View media item 53589 _____________________________________

Poll Option #13

Poll Option #14
NIHEI1.jpg

NIHEI2.jpg

NIHEI3.jpg

NIHEI4.jpg

Poll Option #15

Poll Option #16

Poll Option #17

Poll Option #18

Poll Option #19

Poll Option #20

Poll Option #21

Poll Option #22

Poll Option #23

Poll Option #24

Poll Option #25

Poll Option #26

Poll Option #27
TEAL1.jpg

TEAL2.jpg

TEAL3.jpg

TEAL4.jpg

Poll Option #28
View media item 53787View media item 53788 _____________________________________

Poll Option #29

Last edited:
Just a quick reminder of the posting requirements for the entries. I do agree that the picture settings in the OP need an update (especially White Sands) and I'm working on that.

But for the hosting of your pictures, for the next round please follow this tutorial :
Guide: How To Enter the GTPlanet Photo Mode Competitions

For every picture outside this technique, I had to save it, resize it and host it myself in the post. I'm loosing time and you're loosing quality.

@Adam Barber (Resized from 1920px to 640px /hosted)
@Slender_Man (Main pictures were fine, but the bonus ones were resized from 3240px to 640px / hosted)
@tankuroded They fits the rules, but you'll gain a lot of quality with one of the methods above
@GTNihei (Resized from 800px to 640px / hosted)
@Teal (Resized from 800px to 640px / hosted)

Thanks in advance for your help!

Just a quick reminder of the posting requirements for the entries. I do agree that the picture settings in the OP need an update (especially White Sands) and I'm working on that.

But for the hosting of your pictures, for the next round please follow this tutorial :
Guide: How To Enter the GTPlanet Photo Mode Competitions

For every picture outside this technique, I had to save it, resize it and host it myself in the post. I'm loosing time and you're loosing quality.

@Adam Barber (Resized from 1920px to 640px /hosted)
@Slender_Man (Main pictures were fine, but the bonus ones were resized from 3240px to 640px / hosted)
@tankuroded They fits the rules, but you'll gain a lot of quality with one of the methods above
@GTNihei (Resized from 800px to 640px / hosted)
@Teal (Resized from 800px to 640px / hosted)

Thanks in advance for your help!
My apologies, I'll get it done properly for the next round

Once again, I'm left spoilt for choice... but in the end, it comes down to these three:

#06 - Beautiful. The two-tone effects and pinstriping on this are especially sublime.

#15 - Simple, sharp and a fun play on words.

#26 - Not familiar with the show it's based on, but really impressed with the starfield and gradient effects here.

Everyone deserves a vote here. It's a shame that we're only able to put three in!

Once again, I'm left spoilt for choice... but in the end, it comes down to these three:

#06 - Beautiful. The two-tone effects and pinstriping on this are especially sublime.

#15 - Simple, sharp and a fun play on words.

#26 - Not familiar with the show it's based on, but really impressed with the starfield and gradient effects here.

Everyone deserves a vote here. It's a shame that we're only able to put three in!
I didn't mentioned them but you're totally right for these three!

Great work on the lines of the #6.

Congratulations @VulcanSpirit! Your second entry, and a victory, well done! This was a tought battle. Although the top 4 was quite established early, the positions sometimes switched from an hour to another. Great podium again for @Higny too.

The winners post is already updated.

My personal thoughts :

#6 Fittipaldi @MaRcvdl1. Purity at its best. The lines are very clean and work well with the body of the car. Also the pink is bright but still soft so it looks classy.

#9 Mistral @VulcanSpirit. Great use of the fantasy brand and nice contrast between the pink, black and white lines.

#12 Otaku @teensonacid. Pink master striked again. It's bold and flashy, but nicely balanced with the black part, the prominent branding and the graphic elements. My first vote.

#14 BuenaVista @GTNihei. For a first attempt, this is great. The darker shades of pink makes it very elegant, althought even harder to show in the pictures.

#16 Amuse @Thorin Cain. Nice use of the S2000 bodywork. It would indeed not feel apart in the firsts F&F movies.

#17 BWT @RealJaySee. This is great. Althought recognizable at first sight, this is a totally modernized approach of the BWT colours, which works insanely good on the futuristic AMG VGT. My second vote and my personal favourite.

#23 Nascar @Higny. Realistic and bold Nascar interpretation of the theme. Danica Patrick could ride that! I like how it looks simple from a distance, and very detailed when closer, so this is my third vote.

#26 Itasha @KK78. What a job. So many details, shapes, colours (that multi-layered diffuser...). Althought not an Itasha fan, this gets my total respect for the work involved on it.

#27 Hooters @Teal. Looks better than the real RedBull promo Minis. Bring this on the road!

Honorable mentions :

#7 Fila @Nuschel01. Who would made a car out of a backpack? Damn it still looks pretty good!

#13 Barbie @Raphaele. Yeah, someone had to. Congratulations for putting it on the table.

#15 Pink Pantera @autonomous. From a livery design point of vue, I couldn’t vote for it, but this is probably the car which made me smile the most in this contest. So clever.

Quick look at the stats :

- This is the 8th podium and third win for Honda (NSX Gr.4 in LEC #01, Civic type R in LEC #08).

- This is the second time that a pink Mistral NSX Gr.3 is on the podium (previous one was @KK78’s third place in LEC #25).

- Once again this is an hegemony of Gr.3 cars on the podium. If we don’t count the rounds with mandatory classes, Gr.3 cars represent more than a half of the podiums and victories.

- This is the closest win since LEC #28 (which needed a tiebreaker poll), and the closest Top 4 since LEC #14.

- With « Hot Hatches » (LEC #22, 30 entries) and « Suprasized » (LEC #30, 30 entries), this is the most popular LEC since the 14th round. I wasn’t expecting that, great pick, @Noisy!

[QUOTE="Cytoria]

#27 Hooters @Teal. Looks better than the real RedBull promo Minis. Bring this on the road. [/QUOTE]

I’m actually going to buy one of those.

Back