• Poll closed .

Cytoria

Premium
France
France
Cytoria
BANNER.png

THIS FORTNIGHT'S THEME

This week, you’ll have to pay a tribute to Polyphony’s imagination. Last winner @VulcanSpirit set this theme, let's hear what he has to say :

Anyone who has played GT Sport might have noticed that it has its own share of unique imaginary brands. When was the last time you ordered from Nicola Pizza Delivery, or booked a stay at Hotel Bellevue? Perhaps you might have heard of Mistral Motorsport, a fairly new but fast-growing racing team…

Your task is to create a custom livery based on one of the game’s fictional brands, found in the Fantasy Logos section of My Library. The brand you choose must be the primary sponsor, although other secondary or tertiary sponsors (including appropriate manufacturers) can be used as required.

Feel free to choose any paintable car you like. Anything from racing liveries to promotional wraps, or even something like a delivery vehicle or hire car, is welcome.

Good luck, and get creating!

CARS :
- No restrictions.

LIVERIES :
- As long as it’s safe for work, anything goes.

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS :
- The Fantasy Logo/brand must be the “primary” sponsor.
- Secondary and tertiary sponsors (including manufacturers) allowed where appropriate.
- For racing liveries, Sport Mode compatibility is recommended, but not compulsory.

BONUS PICTURES SETTINGS :
- Two bonus pictures.

USER MADE DECALS :
- No restrictions.

POLL : THE RULES

The poll will end on October 24, 2019 (23:00, CEST/GMT+2)
(5 days to vote, and this will leave a week for the winner to set up his theme.)

You can vote for 3 entries.
You can NOT vote for your own work.

POLL : THE ENTRIES

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02

Poll Option #03
MW551.png

MW552.png

MW553.png

Poll Option #04

Poll Option #05

Poll Option #06

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09
View media item 54110View media item 54111

Poll Option #10

Poll Option #11

Poll Option #12

Poll Option #13

Poll Option #14

Poll Option #15
CRAZ1.jpg

CRAZ2.jpg

CRAZ3.jpg

CRAZ4.jpg

Poll Option #16

Poll Option #17
SLMA1.jpg

SLMA2.jpg

Poll Option #18

Poll Option #19

Poll Option #20

Poll Option #21

Poll Option #22

Poll Option #23

Poll Option #24

Poll Option #25

Poll Option #26

Poll Option #27

Poll Option #28

Poll Option #29

Poll Option #30

7/13/17 for me.

They just appeal the best. No particular reasons which is odd for me. Normally I manage to pull it down to one or two details but most entries were great this round!

So many more votes would’ve been given!

Since nearly everyone was stressing on the importance of feedback from the last round, I thought I'd give my two cents this time (or an afternoon rather :lol:). I've tried to be as fair and constructive as possible with any improvements or differences that could've been made (mainly from an design perspective), but some liveries I didn't pick simply because I didn't get what was meant to be achieved with some of them. These are my opinions and my perspective after all, not facts. I'm open to criticism myself if anyone else wants to do some.

My Votes:
#9 - Quite a bold, bright and intense colour scheme that heavily contrasts with the matte black. The colours aren't too overpowering in the way that they are used in the design, but are powerful enough to scream 'Apex' at you (if Apex was a well known brand anyway). The sponsor decals are perfectly placed with no feeling of clutter about them. I get a Time Attack or other aggressive racing vibe from this one.

#13 - Similar case to #9, there's a lot of brand signature incorporated into this one with the red gradient, white outline and the bold black. At the same time, it innovates from the logo; creating large swooping, perfectly proportioned curves across the car in almost an tribal/modern style mixup. I can definitely see that on a Super GT grid (or DTM, idk :lol:)

#26 - Reminds me a bit of the stealth cars from GT5/6. The rainbow colour effect is subtle enough to accent the black & white livery and oddly enough, helps bring out the colour of the sponsors too. Simple but effective and distinctive.

#3 - I love how simple yet effective this design is, and I could see it as part of a one-make racing series with other liveries of a similar style.

#5 - Very clean cut and patriotic. Nothing screams Ford, the Michigan Automobile Club and the USA better than this livery. Reminds me a lot of the Morrison Corvette #96 IMSA. If I had a fourth vote, this would be it.

#6 - A very contrasting livery overall in comparison to the other entrants. It incorporates the loudness of emergency vehicle liveries while still keeping within the logos colour scheme. The otherwise overly bold metallic flake is controlled and utilised well as to not overpower the livery. Overall great design, and I love the extra decals you've added to really bring out the 'emergency pharmacy service' feel.

#7 - Quite a simple, modern design that leaves space suitable for sponsors. An even use of colours that takes into account and compliments the dark carbon fibre body panels, so much so that neither the white, black or red used is too overpowering. The first time I looked at the image, I thought the '8' shaped rear brake light was part of the livery :lol:

#10 - Immediate touring car vibes that more than make up for the lack of aerodynamic parts it would otherwise have. Simple and strong.

#11 - A nice contrasting yellow & black design that reminds me a bit of the P1 GTR's yellow and green stripe style. The only thing I feel knocks it down slightly is some of the shapes used. The black bonnet design is OK as it is but I feel like it could be a bit squarer, and the black line echoing the side panel gap ends sharply instead of a more rounder shape that the black fill-out does. Other than that, very nice. Has a slightly retro feel to it.

#14 - A rather nice subtle livery overall. Simple and bold with a retro vibe. The only thing I'd say is that in the preview picture, the Toyo Tires logo looks a bit too dark and over-powering for the eyes but other than that, great!

#15 - If it wasn't Bullet Express, I would say that Porsche have re-coloured one of their existing 919 liveries. It does seem like the other 919 liveries were used as a basis for this livery but whereas the existing liveries are greyscale, this has quite a bit of colour. Sponsor placements are perfect. One I could see at Le Mans.

#17 - Very nice livery that incorporates a range of different styles to 'break the car up'. The only thing I'd say is maybe the front is too covered with the triangular shading pattern, but it would only need a bit of blue here and there to break it up, maybe from the lower bumper side intakes or the bonnet vents.

#18 - Again, rather simple yet effective. The flowing lines of the multi-gradiented design link well with the flowing lines of the logo. The colour scheme works very well too, not too loud but not boring. Nothing wrong with this one.

#19 & 20 - Nothing wrong with either of these, although I better get my pizza quick enough from both of you :lol: Both are very simple and clean; ideal for company branding & advertising; and both include the Italian origins of the pizza in their design colours. Great designs.

#21 - Not too cluttered of a design, simple yet effective. The design is consistent, incorporating sharp lines leading to rounded areas of the car. IMO the slopes enhance the car's aerodynamic & aggressive looks. Reminds me of a mixture of the old SARD liveries mixed in with a TRD3000GT grey. The only thing that put me off was there being too much red at the front. I feel like either the splitter or the intakes need to be in black, but I'll give credit where credits due, the FT-1's odd shaped front end is hard to work with.

#23 - A rather well rounded design. Pink was the right colour to use to bring out the shapes. The only thing I would say would be the sponsor placements; some of them seem a bit too big like the Logitech at the rear fenders, while others wouldn't seem like conventional placements like the pink Subaru stars on the boot/trunk and the diagonal Qizilbash logos on the back, although I could see the Qizilbashs swap with the Enkei logo; having Qizil' in the middle and two Enkeis either side. Other than that, again a well rounded design.

#24 - A simple livery design that utilises the body panel divisions as areas of different colour as opposed to lines and curves. It does look a bit basic because of the panel-only colouring; but the colours used mixed with the metallic side skirt, bold Pirelli accents and the British flag in the rear side window area more than make up for it.

#28 - An overall good design with lots of complimentary elements from the original logo used. The only thing I would say is that the arrows look too cluttered and over powering on some areas of the car. If the arrows were 'pulled back' a bit, by that I mean with more coverage on the black areas, possibly over the fenders, and opening up the white area a bit more, then I think it could look better, but the potential is definitely there.

#29 - Definitely got that military aeroplane look. Lots of nice details with the bolted panels and the straight-edged panel gaps that capitalise on the Huracan's sharp edges, even the faint camouflage. The matte grey is the perfect colour, not too military for the track unlike perhaps an olive green. Very well done.

#1 - To me, it seemed a little too simple. I'm assuming this livery would be on a company car. The purple iridescent colour would be eye-catching for advertisement, but the stars and other little logos wouldn't be something I could see a professional company wanting to promote around town. A good effort though.

#2 - Too bold. The purple, white and red colour scheme probably could work in the right amounts, but this needed some fine tuning to make it work better. The Sonax logo at the front over the metallic purple is too conflicting for the eyes; get a version of the red Sonax logo with a white outline or just a white Sonax logo to make it easier to see. The red outline that separates the white from the purple on the bonnet works well, but isn't thick enough along the sides. Maybe continue the black & white cowhide design through the front bumper, with the red division connecting with the red stripe through the headlights.

#4 - A nice design overall, but the sponsor placements seemed a bit off. I could see the Fittipaldi logo at the side moving back maybe to the spoiler, and shrink the Fanatec logo down to accommodate. The Goodyear bootwing logo at the front looks cut off. I don't think you needed to leave space for the Fittipaldi badge on the lower side, as the space looks a little odd, so the Burn and Goodyear logos there could move in and utilise the space better. The colour scheme is great, as are the designs, although if you weren't going to move the Fittipaldi logo back, try decreasing the size of the side black design a bit.

#12 - I feel like it needed more of what was already there. The hexagonal design could've been added and utilised elsewhere, maybe as a stepped design going down from the front fender to the splitter. The red could've been used a bit more behind the front wheel or on the bonnet, whereas the rear window section may be adding too much red to the rear overall, so maybe put that in black. The sponsor placement seemed too spaced on the door; stretching the Lempel logo out more and moving it up a little to give more space at the bottom and moving the sponsor strip up to the window line may make it look better. The front definitely needs more to it, either sponsors or designs, to break up the full white appearance.

#16 - A nice colour scheme, but the sponsor placement is a bit off. There are these areas at the sides where the sponsors appear to be all bunched up together without enough space from each other, along with the little red Petroheads logo at the front, which makes it look a bit messy. I also probably wouldn't put an Understeer logo at the very bottom of the rear because it looks too squashed. The red, white and black designs are pretty cool though; kinda gives me a Japanese vibe about it.

#22 - Similar to #2, blue and red are very full-on powerful colours that can work well if done properly but probably shouldn't be left wide open. Maybe the blue could've been broken up more with more sponsors here and there. I would say to break it up with more red and white, but the dominant blue colour does seem to work well. The size of the white lines that break up the blue & red seem to change and are not consistent around the car, leading to an un-neat appearance. Some of the sponsor placements look bunched together too tightly (i.e. Hyundai & TransUrban at the rear) and would look better with a bit of space. I'd say maybe extend the red section on the stabiliser plane onto the roof scoop.

#25 - I'd say the red version is better because it blends the designs together better. The silver version brings out the scatter-fest of some of the designs. I understand this style of livery is pretty common nowadays but it's just not the type of livery I would go for or work out how to improve. Sorry.

#27 - Too simple. Again, the bold pink and purple colour scheme could work well if utilised properly, but here it's left too bare. A good base design but it needs more sponsors or extra designs to break up the bold colour scheme. I recall that the creator put a lot of effort in on changing the colour of the Apex logo within the livery editor, and it is filled in pretty well.

#30 - Yet again, bright blue and green are a lethally bold combination of colours, but in this instance it seems to be split up well enough. However, I do feel that the livery may have needed more sponsors to work as a competition-spec drifter, and also to break up the design better.

Since nearly everyone was stressing on the importance of feedback from the last round, I thought I'd give my two cents this time (or an afternoon rather :lol:). I've tried to be as fair and constructive as possible with any improvements or differences that could've been made (mainly from an design perspective), but some liveries I didn't pick simply because I didn't get what was meant to be achieved with some of them. These are my opinions and my perspective after all, not facts. I'm open to criticism myself if anyone else wants to do some.

#3 - I love how simple yet effective this design is, and I could see it as part of a one-make racing series with other liveries of a similar style.

#5 - Very clean cut and patriotic. Nothing screams Ford, the Michigan Automobile Club and the USA better than this livery. Reminds me a lot of the Morrison Corvette #96 IMSA. If I had a fourth vote, this would be it.

#6 - A very contrasting livery overall in comparison to the other entrants. It incorporates the loudness of emergency vehicle liveries while still keeping within the logos colour scheme. The otherwise overly bold metallic flake is controlled and utilised well as to not overpower the livery. Overall great design, and I love the extra decals you've added to really bring out the 'emergency pharmacy service' feel.

#7 - Quite a simple, modern design that leaves space suitable for sponsors. An even use of colours that takes into account and compliments the dark carbon fibre body panels, so much so that neither the white, black or red used is too overpowering. The first time I looked at the image, I thought the '8' shaped rear brake light was part of the livery :lol:

#10 - Immediate touring car vibes that more than make up for the lack of aerodynamic parts it would otherwise have. Simple and strong.

#11 - A nice contrasting yellow & black design that reminds me a bit of the P1 GTR's yellow and green stripe style. The only thing I feel knocks it down slightly is some of the shapes used. The black bonnet design is OK as it is but I feel like it could be a bit squarer, and the black line echoing the side panel gap ends sharply instead of a more rounder shape that the black fill-out does. Other than that, very nice. Has a slightly retro feel to it.

#14 - A rather nice subtle livery overall. Simple and bold with a retro vibe. The only thing I'd say is that in the preview picture, the Toyo Tires logo looks a bit too dark and over-powering for the eyes but other than that, great!

#15 - If it wasn't Bullet Express, I would say that Porsche have re-coloured one of their existing 919 liveries. It does seem like the other 919 liveries were used as a basis for this livery but whereas the existing liveries are greyscale, this has quite a bit of colour. Sponsor placements are perfect. One I could see at Le Mans.

#17 - Very nice livery that incorporates a range of different styles to 'break the car up'. The only thing I'd say is maybe the front is too covered with the triangular shading pattern, but it would only need a bit of blue here and there to break it up, maybe from the lower bumper side intakes or the bonnet vents.

#18 - Again, rather simple yet effective. The flowing lines of the multi-gradiented design link well with the flowing lines of the logo. The colour scheme works very well too, not too loud but not boring. Nothing wrong with this one.

#19 & 20 - Nothing wrong with either of these, although I better get my pizza quick enough from both of you :lol: Both are very simple and clean; ideal for company branding & advertising; and both include the Italian origins of the pizza in their design colours. Great designs.

#21 - Not too cluttered of a design, simple yet effective. The design is consistent, incorporating sharp lines leading to rounded areas of the car. IMO the slopes enhance the car's aerodynamic & aggressive looks. Reminds me of a mixture of the old SARD liveries mixed in with a TRD3000GT grey. The only thing that put me off was there being too much red at the front. I feel like either the splitter or the intakes need to be in black, but I'll give credit where credits due, the FT-1's odd shaped front end is hard to work with.

#23 - A rather well rounded design. Pink was the right colour to use to bring out the shapes. The only thing I would say would be the sponsor placements; some of them seem a bit too big like the Logitech at the rear fenders, while others wouldn't seem like conventional placements like the pink Subaru stars on the boot/trunk and the diagonal Qizilbash logos on the back, although I could see the Qizilbashs swap with the Enkei logo; having Qizil' in the middle and two Enkeis either side. Other than that, again a well rounded design.

#24 - A simple livery design that utilises the body panel divisions as areas of different colour as opposed to lines and curves. It does look a bit basic because of the panel-only colouring; but the colours used mixed with the metallic side skirt, bold Pirelli accents and the British flag in the rear side window area more than make up for it.

#28 - An overall good design with lots of complimentary elements from the original logo used. The only thing I would say is that the arrows look too cluttered and over powering on some areas of the car. If the arrows were 'pulled back' a bit, by that I mean with more coverage on the black areas, possibly over the fenders, and opening up the white area a bit more, then I think it could look better, but the potential is definitely there.

#29 - Definitely got that military aeroplane look. Lots of nice details with the bolted panels and the straight-edged panel gaps that capitalise on the Huracan's sharp edges, even the faint camouflage. The matte grey is the perfect colour, not too military for the track unlike perhaps an olive green. Very well done.
Thanks for your feedback 👍
I was actually thinking about it with the front end but ran out of time due to family
Stuffs. Been looking into updating the livery soon anyway :)

#2 - Too bold. The purple, white and red colour scheme probably could work in the right amounts, but this needed some fine tuning to make it work better. The Sonax logo at the front over the metallic purple is too conflicting for the eyes; get a version of the red Sonax logo with a white outline or just a white Sonax logo to make it easier to see. The red outline that separates the white from the purple on the bonnet works well, but isn't thick enough along the sides. Maybe continue the black & white cowhide design through the front bumper, with the red division connecting with the red stripe through the headlights.
Thanks, really appreciate the feedback :cheers: I wish I got this before the comp ended :lol: Maybe I‘ll revisit this one day and take your ideas in account :)

Last edited:
@LaSupra thanx for you big explanation. It is a mind-blowing piece to read and very thorough.

I totally agree with your remarks on my livery. But as you have read, I didn't have to much time to create the livery. It definitely needs more colour and an extra wow factor. To compete for this time for a top spot. But I just wanted to compete instead of staying on the bench once again....

@everyone who voted for me did expect this many votes. (wrote the part above before I voted)

I clearly have no taste. My own design isn't getting much love and, tellingly, nor are the ones I voted for!
You have YOUR taste, which is what matters. You clearly like simplier and sleeker designs rather than outrageous shapes and colours (well, except the last vote ;) ).

Also thank you @LaSupra for the comprehensive review of the entries. I might not review all but definitely will have a go for some when the poll is other.

Thank you to @LaSupra for providing so much feedback. As a fairly regular albeit unsuccessful competitor I don’t feel as though my feedback should count for very much. But in the spirit of sharing, I have decided to spend a little time to type out a few thoughts. This is the first time I've taken the risk to do this. Please forgive me if I am a little blunt - but I do hope that these comments provide some insight into my perspective.

My Votes

#6 - Stunning. Just stunning. I like how you’ve used the colours from the logo, and added other shades to produce such an appealing and well executed design. Fantastic Job

#17 - Amazing, absolutely amazing. I am less keen on the positioning of the numerous sponsors, but other than that, it looks great. I don’t get a clear sense of how the bonnet and roof appear from the bonus pictures. Awesome Job.

#23 - Very nice livery, with some small twists on things I try to incorporate in some of my designs. I like the consistency of the colour scheme - appearing to carefully use the 3 main colours, which all contrast nicely. I think the Falken logo uses pink rather than red, if so - that is fantastic attention to detail. The black strip has a nice pattern with doesn’t distract from the main sponsor. Brilliant Job

#2 I really like the first impressions of being bright with some nice lines, although I’d probably pick a different colour to outline the purple, maybe black or yellow? I’d prefer the Sonax on the front wing to stand out a little more. Is the rear of the design meant to be representative of a cow? I wonder about the positioning of the sponsors? Nice livery

#5 Liveries that combine Red, White and Blue will usually appeal to me, especially with the beautiful blue you selected. A very nice looking design, I like the lines. The double white lines that run along the top of the car don’t quite gel so well with the rest of the design in my eyes. Good Job.

#12 A nice design, it appears to be a relatively simple design (which are the types I create, and so I tend to vote for designs that make me go wow, I’d never come up with that!) A few of the sponsors could stand out a little more and could possibly go for a more consistent scheme (at the back, on the red, there are white, blue and black). Nice livery.

#13 On first impressions, this is very eye-catching livery. Then I noticed that the thickness of the white stripes looks a touch inconsistent. The white window surrounds distracts my eye a little. It appears as though that a gradient has been used on the red - which makes it look like a different shade to the one in the main sponsors logo. The choice of car means that the main sponsor is a different size on each side. A really interesting and very difficult design to produce - you have definitely given me some inspiration to see if I can produce a similar style, thank you for that. Good job.

#18 In one of my many practice attempts, I used Absolum, but the default blue isn’t a particularly nice shade. You have done really well with this, and like how you appear to use a gradient decal to nicely get around this.

#21 A really very nice livery. It very slightly jars that this isn’t on a front wheel drive car - but this wasn’t a factor in my voting decision. The placement of the sponsor logos looks really well judged. The choice of black stripes blends neatly into the red and grey, but I wonder if it is the best colour. I’d prefer the rear wing to be white on grey rather than red?

#24 I like the colour combination. I wonder how this would look if the secondary sponsors were a little smaller?

#28 It appears that so much thought and work has gone into this, and applaud this effort. It is one of those liveries I want to like, but something doesn’t quite gel in my eyes. However, the livery looks so much better in the bonus shots. I used to be a little bit of a photographer, and so I view liveries pieces of artwork. With this livery my eye as first confused where to look, it is pulled between the red Total logo on the bonnet (it's a Peugeot so I get it) and the large area of matt black. This produces some conflict as I know that I should be noticing the ‘Voyage’ of the main sponsor. But I do appreciate the time and effort that has gone into this.

#29 Great idea and execution, although I really like this livery, the standard is so high in these competitions.

#30 Definitely caught my eye, and as the drift scene isn’t one that I have very much awareness of, it makes it a little harder to make any meaningful comments.

I thought I’d struggle to get votes as I found developing a concept really difficult. The thickness of the white lines was meant to vary in proportion of the red stripe - but this appears to degrade from the appearance. I only created one decal myself and found picking an appropriate font almost impossible - as I wanted to try to tie in too many other decals with Transurban and Zero. I deliberately kept the rest of the car fairly clean - for two reasons, 1. I could decide on a flow for the tertiary sponsors, and 2. I have developed minor RSI over the last couple of weeks and my hand/wrist/ arm was hurting like hell! (I’ve rested it and the pain has almost disappeared, so I’m hoping it was a temporary thing!)

#23 - Very nice livery, with some small twists on things I try to incorporate in some of my designs. I like the consistency of the colour scheme - appearing to carefully use the 3 main colours, which all contrast nicely. I think the Falken logo uses pink rather than red, if so - that is fantastic attention to detail. The black strip has a nice pattern with doesn’t distract from the main sponsor. Brilliant Job
Thank you! :cheers:
A much as I appreciate the feedback 👍 and am happy that you liked the livery :). I have to be honest. The Falken logos don't contain the pink chevron :embarrassed:. It is something I would normally do to preserve my self-imposed 3 colour rule :crazy: . But I felt the pink I ended up using was close enough that it didn't really need to be changed. If I had used larger decals, I probably would have to.

I am however, now very glad that I made the patterning a bit more subtle than originally planned on the black parts.

Super feedback, thank you again!:cheers:

I clearly have no taste. My own design isn't getting much love and, tellingly, nor are the ones I voted for!

Not sure I can agree with you regarding having no taste!
#16 Your livery is nice, in which you have used the lines of the car, complementary colours and placed the sponsor decals in a tasteful way. To my eyes, there are no obvious errors as such, it is a good livery.

#8 A nicely produced livery, tying in the colours of the main sponsor with Ralliart. I think you intended this to look as though it was a 1990s factory backed entry, and I am not sure I fully get this vibe. This of course could be me that is misreading the intention.

Last edited:
#8 A nicely produced livery, tying in the colours of the main sponsor with Ralliart. I think you intended this to look as though it was a 1990s factory backed entry, and I am not sure I fully get this vibe. This of course could be me that is misreading the intention.
You were mostly right. I only picked up after I did the design colouring that the Penrose Tackie colours were similar to the Ralliart colours, but it would've been a private entry into the JTCC. Thanks for your views by the way, I appreciate the comments. Might have to stay more modern from now on though, my entry's the only dated-looking one in there :lol:

Thank you to everyone who entered this round. Some cracking liveries once again and a rather diverse selection of cars used, too.

First up are my votes. As per usual, I've been finding it difficult to pick my top three, and wish there were more votes for us to cast. But in the end, it comes down to these:

#05 - Gorgeous base colour enhances this overtly patriotic design. Can't see any issues with this supposedly 'rookie' entry.
#08 - As a sucker for 'what-if' liveries, I have to say this is a distinctive but still believable take on an early-90s JTCC scheme. Refreshing to see a retro approach for this and #11, and I particularly like the bonnet/side swooshes here.
#21 - As I said in the main LEC #40 thread, the dark grey and red makes for an especially striking design that happens to complement the FT-1 VGT perfectly.

Second is an apology to those who thought this round's theme was too similar to LEC #25. The reason I chose 'Fantasy Brands' is that I really like designing liveries around them, and felt that as my winning entry from LEC #38 was based on one, it would be fitting to let others have a chance to work with those brands. Next time I choose an LEC theme, I will try to make sure that it doesn't have too many similarities with those that came before it.

Well done to all, and to all, good luck!​

Last edited:
Thanks for the vote Vulcan, glad you like the livery. I enjoyed this theme and wouldn't worry that it was similar to asn old one, this happens and to be honest, it's a good theme that hopefully returns again as it makes the creator put originality at the forefront of their design.

I voted for
#9 #12 & #25
So many great liveries once again I can't even tell which one I'm sorry I didn't vote for!

I've liked what you three did for different reasons but the result is very good and I wanted to give you some points even if (because?) I "knew" you wouldn't be the winner.

Sorry I didn't participate this round, but I didn't have inspiration and even less time to find it!

Great job everyone, I could have voted for at least half of the entries, no kidding!

5- Didn't think too much about this one until I opened the spoiler images. Wow! That blue really brings life to the car in the right environment. If we didn't include the extra photos I would have easily looked past this one, but I'm glad that's not the case.

17- This was my easy vote. I just love everything about this. The different blues contrasted against the white in that diamond pattern is done so well and would make the car and sponsor unmistakable on the track.

18- My third vote was the hardest to place by far. I chose this car out of a gut feeling. It looks really good in motion when I saw the spoiler image. I also appreciate the fade job with the subtle strips. The livery fits the logo very well. It was a toss-up between this and number 11(Sorry for bumping you from the leading tie.:nervous:)

Really tough voting. Such great work. I'm glad the competition seems to be going strong since I had last participated. Hopefully I can put the time into running regularly again.

Thank you for the feed-back, @LaSupra. I'm happy you liked mine! I read all of your other critiques as well and found plenty of good information to keep in mind moving forward.

Back