POLL : The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 40 (Fantasy Brands) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 37 comments

Fantasy Brands

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations @Slender_Man !

That was close indeed. @UnkaD broke the tie with @D-Max in the last hour, so did @Draggon between @NBDESIGNZ and me!

Those who follow me on Flickr know that I’ve even uploaded his Pharmacy Safety Car because when I took the pictures yesterday he was still in fight for the first place!

First places were close, but so does all the set. The level was very high and there was no « bad » entry, nor one which was clearly above everyone like we sometimes experienced this season.

I’ll post my feedback on the entries tomorrow, as long as the updated stats of the 4th season.

Thanks everyone for your participation, looking forward to some rally Mustangs now!

I’d like to thank everyone who voted for my entry #3, this theme was my personal best finish so far (3-way tie for 5th), and the most amount of votes I’ve accumulated in a single round (8).

I’ll keep trying to chase the podium and even though it’s very unlikely to happen because I’m just simply not as good as the top talent around here, I’ll at least walk away from GT Sport with a huge portfolio of designs I enjoyed making.

Back