• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cytoria

Premium
France
France
Cytoria

THIS FORTNIGHT'S THEME

This week, we are giving our heart and talent for a cause! Last winner @LaSupra set this theme, let's hear what he has to say :

In the month that brings Movember and Armistice Day, and in inspiration of Jimmy Broadbent's 'Race For Mental Health' earlier in the year; this fortnight focuses on creating two racing liveries for a team to use in a theoretical fundraiser race weekend.

The main sponsor: any charitable, non-profit or non-government organisation; national or international, that serves to help others and improve the overall quality of life. You can pick a well-known charity whose logo design gives you more creative freedom, or one that isn't as well known in order to raise awareness and popularity of it's work.

Each team that enters has to race one Group-spec car (Gr.3 or Gr.4) and one Support series car (see below). The cars chosen for the event would compete in their respective Group or One-Make series races to determine the winners. Prize money from each race would go to the charity that ran those cars, so make sure you pick well.

CARS :
Livery 1:
- Any Gr.3 car (for this competition, the Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo will be allowed and counted as a Gr.3 car)
- Any Gr.4 car
Livery 2:
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991) '16
- Mazda Roadster Touring Car
- Subaru BRZ S '15/Toyota 86 GT '15/Toyota 86 GRMN '16

LIVERIES :
- Original liveries only, no replicas

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS :
- The liveries need to be Sport Compatible, as Number Plate 02 is compulsory.
- The main sponsor has to be your chosen charity, NPO or NGO; and cannot be anything else.
- If any secondary or tertiary main sponsors are used, they are recommended to be in some relation to the main sponsor; either through the subject matter of the charity or through other sponsorships of the charity, but this is not compulsory.

BONUS PICTURE SETTINGS :
- Three bonus pictures:
1 & 2. One of each car on any track with a woodland scenery i.e. Brands Hatch, Spa, Nordschleife etc.
3. One of both cars together in the pits, either on the pit lane or in the garage

USER MADE DECALS :
- No restrictions

POLL : THE RULES

The poll will end on December 4, 2019 (20:00, CEST/GMT+1)
(5 days to vote, and this will leave a week for the winner to set up his theme.)

You can vote for 3 entries.
You can NOT vote for your own work.

POLL : THE ENTRIES

Poll Option #01
sldr1.jpg

sldr2.jpg

sldr3.jpg

Poll Option #02

Poll Option #03
RK1.jpg

RK2.jpg

RK3.jpg

RK4.jpg

RK5.jpg
RK6.jpg

RK7.jpg

Poll Option #04

Poll Option #05

Poll Option #06

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09

Poll Option #10

Poll Option #11

Poll Option #12
View media item 56239View media item 56375View media item 56374View media item 56373 _____________________________________

Poll Option #13
View media item 56381View media item 56382View media item 56379View media item 56380 _____________________________________

Poll Option #14

Poll Option #15

Poll Option #16

Poll Option #17

Poll Option #18

Poll Option #19

Last edited:
I think it’s harder than the previous one...

I really like some of the cleanest and simpliest designs, but I also admire the complexity of others.
Some cars really stand out by themselves, but for other entries the pair is just perfectly matched...

Thankfully, creating the poll helped me to reduce my selection. To. 10. Entries. :banghead:

If my eyes aren't deceiving me, the poll has now closed which means...

Congratulations to @AngryKowski on your pair of fantastic winning WWF Porsches with 25 votes. Congratulations also to @teensonacid & @Cytoria on tying for second and to @KK78 for squeezing into third.

Also a special thank you is in order to everyone who either entered or even thought about entering. I appreciate that many people were stretched for time with such a demanding set of restrictions & rules and I apologise for any stress or hindrance this may have caused. I will keep this in mind next time I need to come up with an easier competition, if I do (ever) win again. Yet with such restrictive guidelines in place, 19 amazing entries still made it to the poll so well done to every single one of you. Thanks for 'Supporting a Cause' :lol: :cheers:

The youth has passed us all, but the good ol’ boys still defend the podium!

Congratulations @AngryKowski for a very large (and deserved) win on your third participation.

I’m happy to share my second spot with @teensonacid for his second podium.

With @KK78 just behind, we can say that it was good to be an animal in this contest!

I’ll update the winners post tomorrow, pictures are already taken.

Wow I got votes from both the host of the comp and the selector of the theme :bowdown:

Funnily enough, @LaSupra and I voted for the same entries (#2, #9, #15)

Congratulations to @AngryKowski !

This Porsche duo is simply beautiful. Guess the e-Hybrid decal was worth it´s money :cheers:

And a big thank you to all of the other awesome contributions. I had choose to vote for #9, #15 and #17, but I could simply vote for you all.

Special thanks to the people out there, which voted for my 86 hands for UNICEF project.

I really loved this contest, as we as a privileged group of persons had maybe a moment to think about our organisations of choice.

Maybe, if you ladies and gentlemen have a minute, want to check out once again the site of UNICEF: https://help.unicef.org/donate-unicef

Cheers and Servus at the LEC #44!

Last edited:
Congratulations to all podium finishers @KK78, @Cytoria, @teensonacid, :cheers: and of course @AngryKowski, What a fantastic pair of liveries! Truly deserving of the huge margin of victory 👍:bowdown:.

I had my favourites in mind as the entrants rolled in and by the time we got to your entry, I think I still had the same 3 picks in mind. You changed that in a hurry :D:tup:.

Sorry to @Nuschel01, I had your pair down as an early favourite but @Cytoria's Aston Martin/86 combo just edged you out it in the end :guilty:. You may not think the Genesis aged well, but it's the one I preferred of your two liveries :). The 86 was not a let down either, really nice work on both 👍.

Well done to everyone else too. It really was a tough one to call this time out :bowdown::cheers:. And all great causes too 👍.

:gtpflag:

Back