POLL : The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 48 (La Festa Cavallino) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 36 comments

La Festa Cavallino

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never thought I would be placing when I entered this round as I’ve never been this far before! Congratulations to @D-Max , @Thorin Cain and @teensonacid for their excellent entries as well as all the other great entries! Extra thanks goes to @Cytoria for his encouraging words and all his effort to make these happen! I’d also like to thank my mom and the gtplanet voters for their support!
I told you that was good in that carshow room.

The winners post is now updated.

Fun Facts :
- With this 5th victory, @D-Max now equals @JKcreativeworks’s score. It is also his 10th appareance in the hall of fame, which places him just behind @KK78 and his 11 podiums.

- @Kelmac and @Thorin Cain now join the Hall of Fame. There are now 52 different people featured in the podiums.

- Thanks to @Kelmac’s 250GT and since there is no 20M unicorn in the podiums (yet), this is the most expensive podium ever made (with 15’050’000 Cr.). The previous record was held by the F1 2025 podium (with 9’000’000 Cr.).

Last edited:
The winners post is now updated.

Fun Facts :
- With this 5th victory, @D-Max now equals @JKcreativeworks’s score. It is also his 10th appareance in the hall of fame, which places him just behind @KK78 and his 11 podiums.

- @Kelmac and @Thorin Cain now join the Hall of Fame. There are now 52 different people featured in the podiums.

- Thanks to @Kelmac’s 250GT and since there is no 20M unicorn in the podiums (yet), this is the most expensive podium ever made (with 15’050’000 Cr.). The previous record was held by the F1 2025 podium (with 9’000’000 Cr.).
Who is the all time leader?

Back