• Poll closed .

Cytoria

Premium
France
France
Cytoria
Banner.jpeg

THIS FORTNIGHT'S THEME

This week, we are going to be car stylists. Last winner @NBDESIGNZ set this theme, let's hear what he has to say :

Having so many great creators and designers out here, I'd like to see some crazy liveries, lots of details, wild colors, amazing graphics, weathered look etc...

As long as you look at it and think, OK that's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, show it.

Have fun guys, can't wait to see your works of art!

https://www.wraplikeaking.com/

CARS :
- Only N and Gr.4 cars

LIVERIES
:
- Original liveries, no replicas, but can be inspired from a real one.

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS :
- Livery has to be eye-popping.
- Livery don't need to be Sport Mode friendly.
- Livery can have only graphic elements or also some sponsors.

BONUS PICTURE SETTINGS :
- Two bonus pictures.
- No restrictions.

USER MADE DECALS :
- No restrictions.

POLL : THE RULES

The poll will end on March 5, 2019 (23:30, CEST/GMT+1)
(5 days to vote, and this will leave a week for the winner to set up his theme.)

You can vote for 3 entries.
You can NOT vote for your own work.

POLL : THE ENTRIES

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02

Poll Option #03

Poll Option #04

Poll Option #05

Poll Option #06
rk1.jpg
rk2.jpg

rk3.jpg

rk4.jpg

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09

Poll Option #10

Poll Option #11

Poll Option #12

Poll Option #13

Poll Option #14

Poll Option #15

Poll Option #16

Poll Option #17

Poll Option #18
View media item 59225View media item 59224 _____________________________________

Poll Option #19

Poll Option #20

Poll Option #21

Last edited:
1,5, and 7 look like actual wraps. There are a lot of great designs, but some just don’t look like a wrap.
I may have gotten it wrong, but aside from the title, I didn't see anything in the theme description that said the cars need to look wrapped.
I just went by this:
I'd like to see some crazy liveries, lots of details, wild colors, amazing graphics, weathered look etc...

Last edited:
For me it was the 'eye popping' that triggered me to make something colourful + using different techniques to complete my livery

And so I also voted for 5, 8 and 19 which in my eyes really stand out ! ;)

10, 14 and 17.

#14 because I like the whole jigsaw design and the colours used. Also it was close to lunchtime and anything with 'burger' in it was going to capture my attention.

#17 feels like it should be in the video for A-Ha's 'Take On Me' and now I have the song stuck in my head which isn't a bad thing as it's a catchy tune and before that I had 'Drops of Jupiter' stuck there which I hate!

#10 fills me full of horror. Every time I look at it I wince. Please make it stop. I'll vote for it 10 times if you can just get that image out of my brain.
Amazing concept. 5 Stars!

Great work all round though. Nice work folks!

The name of the contest is “Wrap like a King”. That’s how I voted. And I built my livery to look like a wrap.

Having so many great creators and designers out here, I'd like to see some crazy liveries, lots of details, wild colors, amazing graphics, weathered look etc...

As long as you look at it and think, OK that's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, show it.

To each their own, but I took it as just go wild and try some mad designs.
Some put a pre-made wrap over the car, others multi element designs.

Just about having fun with the theme at the end of it all.

Gentleman, please. If someone has a reason to moan a bit, it's me :lol: (and I think @Teal )

It was again a tough competition in this round, thank you to all participating members of this planet.

The last hours in this voting are getting very exciting!
Yeah as usual the level is really high, though to be fair I’m not moaning, 1 vote is pretty good going for me :lol:

Congratulations @Raphaele!
It’s nice to see you back on the podiums, and especially in the first step for the second time!

I’m glad to be back on te podiums too, and share my second place with @Sian after a very close battle.

Indeed, the battle was so close that we theoretically have 3 third places too. That might be a bit too much for the Hall of Fame vignettes but I’ll still add @Baliwa, @Azabear6 and @stepsinpairs in the winners post.

Like the previous round, I’ll also try to give my feedback to some of the entries.

Thanks everyone for your involvement!

Congratulations @Raphaele!
It’s nice to see you back on the podiums, and especially in the first step for the second time!

I’m glad to be back on te podiums too, and share my second place with @Sian after a very close battle.

Indeed, the battle was so close that we theoretically have 3 third places too. That might be a bit too much for the Hall of Fame vignettes but I’ll still add @Baliwa, @Azabear6 and @stepsinpairs in the winners post.

Like the previous round, I’ll also try to give my feedback to some of the entries.

Thanks everyone for your involvement!

This was the most time I've put into a livery so It'll be interesting to see your feedback for this one.

Back