POLL : The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 49 (Wrap Like a King) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 40 comments

Wrap Like a King

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for all the votes guys.
This is the second time I am winning a LEC and I'm happy to climb the podium once again.
As a promise, my theme for LEC#51 won't be meant to blind anybody, though every entrant may create whatever she/he likes best.

Congratulations @Raphaele!
It’s nice to see you back on the podiums, and especially in the first step for the second time!

I’m glad to be back on te podiums too, and share my second place with @Sian after a very close battle.

Indeed, the battle was so close that we theoretically have 3 third places too. That might be a bit too much for the Hall of Fame vignettes but I’ll still add @Baliwa, @Azabear6 and @stepsinpairs in the winners post.
I will try to create a larger banner for this in the Hall of Fame thread in order to showcase the complete podium appropriately.
Cytoria Thanks for hosting!

Wow I didn't expect that!

First congrats to @Raphaele for his amazing livery!

Thanks also to @Adam Barber who suggested something I had in mind and convicted me to submit my livery on white and gold instead of black and red as I did first.

Thanks again to :

who gave me a vote, it's a great honor for me to be on the podium for the second time among such great liveries! :cheers:

@Cytoria I'll share my livery this afternoon.

Back