• Poll closed .

Cytoria

Premium
France
France
Cytoria
Banner.jpeg

THIS FORTNIGHT'S THEME

This week, our cars will stand out on the track in flashy colours! Last winner @D-Max set this theme, let's hear what he has to say :

See it before you hear it!

I’d like to make use of the lesser used Fluorescent colours. It’s rare I see a nice car done with fluorescent paint schemes so that’s my challenge to you, change my mind!

No more than 50% covered by a mask, the fluorescent colour must be the showpiece of the car.

Gr3/4 cars only as I can’t imagine many fluorescent road cars.

Livery must run the GTPlanet number board and the number 50.

CARS :
- Only Gr.3 and Gr.4 cars

LIVERIES
:
- Original liveries, no replicas.

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS :
- The base colour must be a « Fluorescent » special colour.
- The base colour must be seen on at least 50% of the car.
- The car must feature the GTplanet number board with the #50 on it.

BONUS PICTURE SETTINGS :
- Two bonus pictures.
- One on the track at night.
- One on the track during the day.

USER MADE DECALS :
- No restrictions.

POLL : THE RULES

The poll will end on March 18, 2019 (23:00, CEST/GMT+1)
(5 days to vote, and this will leave a week for the winner to set up his theme.)

You can vote for 3 entries.
You can NOT vote for your own work.

POLL : THE ENTRIES

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02

Poll Option #03

Poll Option #04

Poll Option #05

Poll Option #06

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09

Poll Option #10

Poll Option #11

Poll Option #12
rk1.jpg

rk2.jpg

rk3.jpg

rk4.jpg

Poll Option #13

Poll Option #14

Poll Option #15

Poll Option #16

Poll Option #17

Poll Option #18

Poll Option #19

Poll Option #20

Poll Option #21
sld1.jpg
sld2.jpg

Poll Option #22

Poll Option #23

Poll Option #24

Poll Option #25

Poll Option #26

Poll Option #27

Poll Option #28

Poll Option #29
View media item 59695View media item 59694 _____________________________________

Poll Option #30

Poll Option #31

Poll Option #32

Poll Option #33

Last edited:
Congratulations @Baliwa ! Your second victory in a main round of the LEC, and the third if we add last year’s anniversary competition.

That was a tight battle and two days ago we were 4 at the same spot. The winner emerged but @baldgye , @Slender_Man and I end within one point only.

I took the pictures of the winners, except @Slender_Man which has yet to share the pink version of his Z4. When I’ll update the winners post I’ll also review the fun facts for this round, but also from the season because THIS IS IT : we closed the fifth season of the LEC, with some very cool stats!

Thanks everyone, having 33 entries for this round was amazing and I hope that we’ll celebrate that in both the new chapter written by @Raphaele with the LeMons competition and of course, the anniversary GTPlanet special round!

In these times of isolation, it’s great to be surrounded by such a great community.

Congratulations @Baliwa ! Your second victory in a main round of the LEC, and the third if we add last year’s anniversary competition.

That was a tight battle and two days ago we were 4 at the same spot. The winner emerged but @baldgye , @Slender_Man and I end within one point only.

I took the pictures of the winners, except @Slender_Man which has yet to share the pink version of his Z4. When I’ll update the winners post I’ll also review the fun facts for this round, but also from the season because THIS IS IT : we closed the fifth season of the LEC, with some very cool stats!

Thanks everyone, having 33 entries for this round was amazing and I hope that we’ll celebrate that in both the new chapter written by @Raphaele with the LeMons competition and of course, the anniversary GTPlanet special round!

In these times of isolation, it’s great to be surrounded by such a great community.
Will share it when I fire up the PS4 next time 👍

What an array of bobby-dazzlers, not a duffer amongst them, congrats to the wonderful winners and a special shout out to the zero-zuko, 2, 20 and 29, liveries I’d be proud to see in my garage 👍 I really thought I had a shout at joining the gang this time (how dare you pop a vote on my entry @RealJaySee and @sturk0167! (actually not really, thankyouveryverymuch))

Talking of having liveries in my garage, how about including livery links to all <edit>the shared <edit>liveries in the poll for the next competitions? I know you can work through the competition thread, but it would be so much handier to have them all here :) I hope that doesn’t sound like a criticism, thanks again to all who run this competition :cheers:

Last edited:
Talking of having liveries in my garage, how about including livery links to all the liveries in the poll for the next competitions? I know you can work through the competition thread, but it would be so much handier to have them all here :) I hope that doesn’t sound like a criticism, thanks again to all who run this competition :cheers:

I know it is a requested feature, so I need your help there to see how it could be implemented.

I can handle the extra work of copying the links, but there are two major changes to the current rules :
- sharing the liveries must be mandatory. Now you can just try something fun and if you are not in the podium, you delete it or keep it for yourself. (Or we can just display the provided links).
- the (relative) anonymity of the poll will be broken. That can be solved by showing the links after the end of the poll but that would basically need as much time as creating the full poll.

One idea I’ve had was to create a thread with all members’ names linked to their galleries. That way when you find some interesting work, you can easily find it. But once again, this will break the anonymity of the poll.

Thanks for replying Cytoria, I guessed that this had been asked before, and I don’t want to add an extra burden; would it be any easier if the rules allowed a non-mandatory sharing of the livery in the ‘Final Entry’ post, after the 2 bonus shots in the spoiler? Rather than in the follow up post as the rules currently state? I don’t know whether you have to edit the final entry posts to make up the poll, if you do I fully understand and am happy with the current rules :)

edit: I just got what you meant by the anonymity of the poll, I didn’t think of that. Arguably anyone who has read the competition thread has lost that, but yes I see what you mean now.

Last edited:
The winners’ post is now updated.

Fun facts :
- This is the first victory of an Aston Martin in the LEC (and third appearance in the Hall of Fame).
- With 33 entries, this is the second most popular LEC of the fifth season AND the second most popular LEC since the 17th.

About the season :
As usual, I’ll add the extensive stats in the dedicated thread but here are a few great facts.
- This season we reached 260 entries. Only the second season has more than that, with 286 entries (and this was more than a year ago, with front page articles too!). This also means that we close the 50th round with a stunning total of 1214 liveries shown in the LEC.
- One very important detail is dedication. Indeed, this season may have the second total of entries, but it is also the season with the least unique contestants. Out of the 61 people entering this season, 25 took part in more than 5 rounds.
- Special thanks to @teensonacid, @ro_har_, @Adam Barber, @baldgye, @AngryKowski, @Nuschel01 who didn’t miss a round!
- This is also the first LEC where we have 10 different winners in the 10 rounds.

Thanks everyone! Now onto the sixth season and obviously the GTPlanet round.

Damn, that's one fantastically bright winners post :eek:...:cool: Ah, that's better :D

Congratulations @Baliwa for your win with that stunning Motul livery. Also to @baldgye, @Cytoria and @Slender_Man for sharing in the virtual champagne shenanigans :bowdown:.

A big thank you to @danbojte, @Jack_10_9_8_7, @RealJaySee, @PrinsvOranje , @ZappaD ,@V100s & @VulcanSpirit for casting votes my way. You were really spoilt for choice this round and I appreciate you all :bowdown:.

I hope you are all doing well and have stayed safe in the recent crazy times :cheers:

Last edited:
Back