POLL : The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 56 (Masters of the Green Hell) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 22 comments

Masters of the Green Hell

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cytoria

Premium
France
France
Cytoria
banner.jpeg

THIS FORTNIGHT'S THEME
Masters of the Green Hell

This week, we are going to an iconic german track. Last winner @Slender_Man set this theme, here are the details :

« We all want to drive the nurburgring nordschleife, But very few of us get the chance to do so. As for many others they get to lap the Green Hell many times and the select few become professional racing drivers and run the VLN series or get to run the famous N24 event. These few drivers will rack up 100's to 1000's of laps and will so become Masters of the Green Hell....

So for this round i would like to see cars that you would see competing in these events weather they are original designed entry level cars to full blown fantasy made GT3 cars that are ready to tackle the monster of the Green Hell.... »

CARS :
- Gr.3, Gr.4 & N class.

LIVERIES :
- Original designs only

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS :
- VLN or N24 number panels MUST be used.
- Sport Mode compatible is not mandatory.

BONUS PICTURE SETTINGS :
- Up to Two Bonus Pictures allowed.
- One picture must be on the Nurburgring Nordschleife.

USER MADE DECALS :
- No restrictions.

POLL : THE RULES

The poll will end on June 18, 2020 (22:30, CEST/GMT+1)
(5 days to vote, and this will leave a week for the winner to set up his theme.)

You can vote for 3 entries.
You can NOT vote for your own work.

Please take the time to open all the spoilers, they definitely show the liveries in the best way for most of them.

POLL : THE ENTRIES

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02

Poll Option #03

Poll Option #04

Poll Option #05

Poll Option #06

Poll Option #07
View media item 62927View media item 62926 _____________________________________

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09
full

full

full

full

Poll Option #10

Poll Option #11

Poll Option #12

Poll Option #13

Poll Option #14

Poll Option #15

Poll Option #16
gira1.jpg

gira2.jpg

Poll Option #17

Poll Option #18

Poll Option #19

Poll Option #20

Poll Option #21

Poll Option #22

Poll Option #23

Poll Option #24

Poll Option #25

Poll Option #26

Poll Option #27

Poll Option #28
View media item 63431View media item 63430_____________________________________

Poll Option #29

Poll Option #30

Poll Option #31

Last edited:
Again a very entertaining round my dear ladies and gentleman, I really enjoyed every single entry!

Was a tough choice, I was in desperate need of 10 additional votes...

# 1 Just pulled my trigger with the Manta connection.
#15 My humour voting in this round for Herman ze German!
#24 Tasteful, clean and realistic!

Amazing designs again in this one.
I voted for #5, #7 and #29.

I just love the Black Falcon design on that Mercedes.
The PlayStation Mazda was real eye-candy.
And that Lufthansa-Beamer was a design that showed what VLN is all about...the slower cars with the classic colors.

Could have easily voted for more.

Well a bit of an easier decision for me this time!

Voted for 6, 15 and 24 but another excellent set of entries which continues to make me feel I have to up my game level!

Look forward to seeing the eventual winner!

This round seems to be as close as the previous one.

Just like @darth_tails , for once there were two obvious choices for me.

The third one was harder and it’s disappointing to see that the ones I didn’t select end with one or no votes yet.

My first choices were @AlexWilmot and @GTRacer22 . These cars mix technical skills with bold and detailed design.

The way the Z4 keep the fluo base but with gradients instead of plain colours seems easy yet requires a lot of patience and skills to do it properly. The details around the wheels and the headlights are also amazing.

The flow of the colours on the SLS are great and make me love this car that I found rather bland instead.

For my third choice I hesitated with 3 RX-Vision. I eventually picked @wowbaggerBR but @KK78 and @hairless_ape were very close.

I gotta say I had it clearer in my mind this time, but there were a lot of really nice entries!

My votes were:
#14 - As @D-Max said himself, this is something you would actually see in the VLN, and I really like that.
#21 - For two reasons, one, the RC-F is one of my favorite cars, and two, I personally loved the original livery on the GT-R.
#23 - I just fell for it at first sight, now it's in the SLS I usually use.

Congratulations @GTRacer22 !

That was very close until the end, and you can thank @CrazyJohn who ultimately broke the suspense of the tie in the last hours :dopey:.

Well done also @AlexWilmot , my two favorites are on the top places of the podium so I can say I’m a man of taste :D. It’s also nice to see that both of you voted for your rival, which really show that the votes are fair and not strategic.

The third step of the podium is quite full, as we get @OnlyOne07 , @Nuschel01 and @Higny next to each other.

If we count that Mini is owned by BMW, the podium’s five cars are all german which nicely echoes the theme.

I’ll update the winners’ post later with the usual fun facts.

:gtpflag:

Holy cow, that was suspenseful! Thanks to everyone that gave me a vote, I didn’t think I’d be at the top of the podium in only my third entry.

@AlexWilmot, I do have to say, the minute I saw your entry, it was my favorite. The gradients are so well done and the fluorescent yellow just makes it pop. Definitely something I would expect to see at the N24 in real life. Glad to have duked it out for the win with you! :cheers:

The winners' post has been updated.

Fun facts:

- This was another popular theme. So far this sixth season has seen the most entries in six rounds ever. Let's see if we will surpass the second season!

- This is the first appareance in the Hall of Fame for @GTRacer22, @AlexWilmot and @OnlyOne07.
- We have again a different winner for each round.

- @Higny scores his 9th podium and @Nuschel01 his fourth.

- The rankings of the season still show @AngryKowski, @Slender_Man and @wowbaggerBR on top.

- Mercedes scores its fourth victory (and 8th podium). This is the first podium for the SLS GT3.
- Porsche has now 25 entries in the Hall of Fame and I can't see this domination going down soon.

Back