• Poll closed .

Cytoria

Premium
France
France
Cytoria
KARTING

THIS FORTNIGHT'S THEME

This week, we'll use the smallest « car » of the game. Last winner @wowbaggerBR set this theme, here are the details :

« There is one type of racing car that we all colectively ignored through dozens of LEC editions: go karts. So, this fortnight, the challenge is to give some love to the corner stone of the motorsport world: your task is to come up with liveries for the Racing Kart 125 Shifter.

I want you all to be original in your creations, but you may use inspiration from iconic liveries and brands, just try to not just replicate what has been done.
»

CARS :
- Racing Kart 125 Shifter

LIVERIES :
- Replicas or original designs.

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS :
- Sport Mode compatibility is not mandatory.

BONUS PICTURE SETTINGS :
- Up to Two Bonus Pictures allowed.
- One picture must be taken at Tsukuba.

USER MADE DECALS :
- No restrictions.

POLL : THE RULES

The poll will end on November 17, 2020 (08:00, CEST/GMT+2)
(5 days to vote, and this will leave a week for the winner to set up his theme.)

You can vote for 3 entries.
(Even if we didn't reach the 20 entries cap this time, I've left the 3-way choice so people are not surprised when voting).
You can NOT vote for your own work.

Please take the time to open all the spoilers, they definitely show the liveries in the best way for most of them.

POLL : THE ENTRIES

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02

Poll Option #03

Poll Option #04

Poll Option #05
p781.jpg

p782.jpg

Poll Option #06

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09

Poll Option #10
50542929772_90abe2eda3_z.jpg

50542792556_4ecbec8cee_z.jpg

50542930017_e3aba4b223_z.jpg

50542929912_a43c687ca9_z.jpg

Poll Option #11

Poll Option #12

Poll Option #13

Poll Option #14

Poll Option #15
View media item 69501View media item 69500 _____________________________________

Poll Option #16

Last edited:
I'm responsible for this (I feel sorry for anyone who thought it was too hard due to the constraints of the go kart) and this was my hardest time picking only three entries. In the end, I went for the ones who were more on point about what the idea originally was on my mind, except for one due to it being simply gorgeous and so nicely done I had to vote for it.

My pickings were:

#10: Really liked the concept behind it and it ended up in a clean and nicely done design. In the fictitious world of GT, maybe my old B-Spec Bob started his carreer on a kart with that livery.
#11: really detailed design, something any upcoming racing star could very well be driving on a local series.
#14: liveries that I know I couldn't come up with and put together always have a drawn on me. It's so elegant! That was my favorite from this LEC

Beautiful job and well deserved win: congrats @Sian issimo!
Back in your Hall of Fame! :cool:

YES @Sian about time my friend!! CONGRATS!!! :cheers:

2nd WipEout livery, 2nd win! 💡

I've had a look at the votes, and I saw that almost 2 voters out of 3 gave me one of their votes! :eek:

Thank you so much everyone for this new beautiful LEC, I'm very surprised but honored too to have won this one, among so many beautiful liveries!

My personal votes went to #1 #4 & #14, great job guys, and sorry for #9, it's been difficult not to choose yours...

Once again, special thanks to @Cytoria @Panoz @stpatty @Raphaele @p78 @Slender_Man @teensonacid @Higny @Adam Barber @ro_har_ @stepsinpairs @Ddkklop @AngryKowski @Racerx_34 @Kermit_2142 @OnlyOne07 & @krisduv! :bowdown::cheers::gtpflag:

My new theme might bring us a lot of different things, can't wait to see what you'll come up with!!
I hope you'll like it, strawberry and harmony may be part of your inspiration...

Last edited:
Back in your Hall of Fame! :cool:

2nd WipEout livery, 2nd win! 💡

I've had a look at the votes, and I saw that almost 2 voters out of 3 gave me one of their votes! :eek:

Thank you so much everyone for this new beautiful LEC, I'm very surprised but honored too to have won this one, among so many beautiful liveries!

My personal votes went to #1 #4 & #14, great job guys, and sorry for #9, it's been difficult not to choose yours...

Once again, special thanks to @Cytoria @Panoz @stpatty @Raphaele @p78 @Slender_Man @teensonacid @Higny @Adam Barber @ro_har_ @stepsinpairs @Ddkklop @AngryKowski @Racerx_34 @Kermit_2142 @OnlyOne07 & @krisduv! :bowdown::cheers::gtpflag:

My new theme might bring us a lot of different things, can't wait to see what you'll come up with!!
I hope you'll like it, strawberry and harmony may be part of your inspiration...
I hope my ps4 comes back from the shop in time for me to get in on your theme!

With a little delay, I've updated the winners' post.

Congratulations @Sian for your new victory, let's see what theme you'll chose this time!
Well done also @AlexWilmot and @krisduv for sharing the second step of the podium.
@stepsinpairs , if you share your livery, I'll add you on the third place (and this was my personal favourite).

I've also updated the Carrera Cup winners post with @AngryKowski , @stepsinpairs , @Higny , @OnlyOne07 and @Slender_Man liveries.
POLL : The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 64 (Carrera Cup) - CLOSED

Thanks for your participation (and your patience!)

:cheers: :gtpflag:

As I said before, "I hope you'll like it, strawberry and harmony may be part of your inspiration..."

Anyone has got the clue? 💡

Edit : I might give one point to the one who guess the theme... :gtpflag:
Sounds like a perfume for teenage girls, but i have absolutely no clue

Sounds like a perfume for teenage girls, but i have absolutely no clue
The perfume could be one of the things you'll be able to do, but these words are not directly related to this.

It seems you don't know neither how close nor how far you're from the theme! :D

Last edited:
Are we making a Beatles-themed car? Strawberry Fields Forever!
I like the way you guys play with this future theme! There's a lot of imagination! :D

But once again I have to say no, it's not about the Beatles...

By the way, I don't know when it's supposed to begin @Cytoria, neither if I'm allowed to reveal it before, or at least give some more informations about it...

I'm almost disappointed I had this idea, I would have loved to get in the game, I have dozens of ideas for this one! :D

I just can say you'll be able to chose whatever car you want.
Next hint after the next idea(s) you may have... :gtpflag:

Back