• Poll closed .

Cytoria

Premium
France
France
Cytoria
ELECTRIC VEHICULES

THIS FORTNIGHT'S THEME

This week, we're using the new generation of cars. Last winner @autonomous set this theme, here are the details :

"For this fortnight's LEC, I've chosen a theme for a vehicle type that hasn't yet seen much representation in previous rounds... Electric Vehicles! Granted there's not a lot of electric vehicles in the game, but at least they span a small variety of production road cars to outlandish VGT cars."

CARS :

- Electric cars only ;
Audi e-tron VGT
BMW i3 '15
Hyundai N 2025 VGT
Jaguar VGT Coupe
Porsche Taycan Turbo S '19
Tesla Model S Signature Performance '12

LIVERIES :
- Original designs or Replica.

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS :
  • No restrictions, other than sponsors should not be inconsistent with an electric vehicle (i.e. no fuel companies).
  • Sport Mode compatibility is not mandatory.

BONUS PICTURE SETTINGS :
- Up to two Bonus Pictures allowed.

USER MADE DECALS :
- No restrictions.

POLL : THE RULES

The poll will end on August 19, 2021 (07:30, CEST/GMT+1)
(one week to vote, and this will leave one week for the winner to set up his theme.)

Due to the limited amount of competitors, you can only vote for up to 2 entries this time.
You can NOT vote for your own work.

Please take the time to open all the spoilers, they definitely show the liveries in the best way for most of them.

POLL : THE ENTRIES

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02
SLDEV1.jpg

SLDEV2.jpg

Poll Option #03
SETHEV1.jpg

SETHEV2.jpg

SETHEV4.jpg

SETHEV3.jpg

Poll Option #04

Poll Option #05

Poll Option #06

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09

Poll Option #10

Poll Option #11

Poll Option #12

Poll Option #13

Poll Option #14

First of all congradulations (again) to Kris for winning with his wonderful entry.

On a related note: it's very dishearthing to see that less than 2 dozen people vote for these liveries. Most voters are the designers. And it's even more discouraging to see that so many designs have 0 votes. I would have loved to support some of those designs.

May I suggest that, given the low voter turnout, we get plenty of votes to give. I'm thinking more in the direction of 1/3 to 1/2 the number of entries rather than the 2-3 votes we are given now.

Cheers,

Seth

Sorry I've been absent from most of these competitions. Life has been... life, and the way the world is going doesn't fill me with confidence in it. Between a grueling ordeal and my writing and music pursuits, I decided to throw art on the pile of distractions, so I haven't had much time for GTPlanet or GT Sport either one.

Everyone should have had more votes. I'll see if I can pay attention for this competition.

Back