• Poll closed .

Cytoria

Premium
France
France
Cytoria
FAKE BRANDS (OUT OF GT)

THIS FORTNIGHT'S THEME

This week, we're looking for fake brands from other games. Last winner @Drex124 set this theme, here are the details :

"I want you to use fake brands to sponsors a car. You might think "hang on, we've already done this" however, GT isn't the only franchise to feature it's share of fake brands. Wipeout, Euro Truck Sim 2, Cyberpunk, etc. There's plenty to choose from, so let's see folks get creative with some of those, be it JojaMart sponsored GT3 or an Abstergo company car, anything goes."

CARS
:
- No restrictions.

LIVERIES :
- No restrictions.

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS :

• Must feature a made up/fantasy brand as the main sponsor. This does not include the brands featured in GTS' my library.
  • Real world brands can be used to make up the remaining space.

BONUS PICTURE SETTINGS :
- Up to two Bonus Pictures allowed.

USER MADE DECALS :
- No restrictions.

POLL : THE RULES

The poll will end on March 18, 2022

Due to the limited amount of competitors, you can only vote for up to two entries this time.

You can NOT vote for your own work.

Please take the time to open all the spoilers, they definitely show the liveries in the best way for most of them.

This will probably be the last poll for the GT Sport section of the LEC, but you can already enter the newly introduced GT7 LEC.
Thanks to everyone who ever entered one of these competitions, I know the last months may have not been as constant as usual, but I'm glad to share this adventure with you all.
:cheers:

Gran Turismo is dead, long live Gran Turismo !
:gtpflag:

POLL : THE ENTRIES

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02

Poll Option #03

Poll Option #04

Poll Option #05

full

full

Poll Option #06

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08